PDA

View Full Version : Keith Morgan of the West Virginia Defense Group Destroys anti-gun anchor

Cypher
02-20-2013, 09:39 AM
LOL, the anchor gave the same old unfounded, twisted illogical lies as a defense to ban "assault" weapons. Keith did a great job and I hope Pierce has the balls to invite him to his show.

At the end the anchor tries to pull a fast one and throw out a lie then end the show, didn't happen, LOL.

The point that Keith made at the end is one I wish more pro gun advocates in interviews would bring up is that many people do in fact use a rifle for defense and additionally there is a need for large capacity magazines when you factor in stress misses, drug hyped criminals and multiple attackers, plus if the criminal has a pistol you having a rifle will be a benefit to you. If the crook has a rifle then it puts you on even ground.

http://youtu.be/ECxDvwObwZk

Paradox
02-20-2013, 10:06 AM
That was great! Thanks for posting.

5.56NATO
02-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Fing presstitute dbag. There's no debate, the 2nd says what it says.

Cypher
02-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah this guy is even more clueless than Pierce.

He actually tried to say that we don't need guns because it's the Police's job to protect us. Ignoring the fact that the Police are not required by law to protect anyone wouldn't you think that just a smidgen of common sense would let him know that when you wake up at 3am because 2 or 3 thugs just kicked in your door or you hear a window break you cannot rely on calling 911, explaining what is going on and waiting for the Police to arrive. Isn't the average response time 15 minutes?

If this tool wants to sit around for 15 minutes hoping the police arrive before the thugs kill him and rape his wife then go for it. I will not.

I don't know if people like that are just blinded by their own ignorance or if they are just spinning lies to further their agenda. In this guys case I think he is just a dunce.

Warthogg
02-21-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm only surprised that idiot....uh anchor is in West Virginia.

Wart