PDA

View Full Version : Consolidated list of "Going Galt" firearms dealers

Oswald Bastable
02-21-2013, 02:41 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/have-any-more-gun-makers-stopped-selling-to-anti-2nd-amendment-states-oh-yeah-lots-more/

Olympic Arms, Inc
La Rue Tactical
EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
York Arms
Templar Custom
Cheaper Than Dirt (still dickweeds in my estimation...ymmv)
Bullwater Enterprises
Westfork Armory
Smith Enterprise
Alex Arms
Spike’s Tactical
Quality Arms
Liberty Suppressors
Doublestar Corp
American Spirit Arms
Trident Armory
Head Down Products
J&G Sales

Apart from CTD, I'd recommend all 2A supporters put these suppliers at the head of their "buy from" lists...as that's the only way the rest will get the message.

And, of course, never forget the original "Going Galt" supplier, Ronnie Barrett. If I could afford one of his .50s I'd buy it today in honor of his being the first.

Schuetzenman
02-21-2013, 06:44 AM
Nice to see but the real big players aren't on there yet. S&W, Ruger, Colt, Glock, FN and H&K.

skorpion
02-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Glad to see the list growing every day. There is a sticky that is updated at least once per day listing all of the disarmament law boycotters here:
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?23466-Updated-list-of-firearm-related-companies-boycotting-New-York

Cypher
02-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Cool, good stuff to know. I will make sure to look them up first before dealing with other companies.

And yes, it would be great to see some other big dogs like S&W and Glock boycott them. The sad thing is I doubt foreign companies like Glock have the same 2A values that American companies should so that puts people like S&W in a bad spot since Glock and H&K would swoop in and pick up the market.

It almost makes me want to stop using Glock and H&K. If a US company like S&W went Galt I believe I would buy their products from now on.

deth502
02-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Nice to see but the real big players aren't on there yet. S&W, Ruger, Colt, Glock, FN and H&K.

is that even relevant? do s&w, ruger, ect... actually "sell" firearms? wouldnt that be the decision of the retailers that get the guns from them then turn around and sell them?

Oswald Bastable
02-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Glad to see the list growing every day. There is a sticky that is updated at least once per day listing all of the disarmament law boycotters here:
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?23466-Updated-list-of-firearm-related-companies-boycotting-New-York

Sorry skorpion...missed the sticky when I posted this. Besides, yours is bigger than mine. :D

Oswald Bastable
02-21-2013, 06:13 PM
is that even relevant? do s&w, ruger, ect... actually "sell" firearms? wouldnt that be the decision of the retailers that get the guns from them then turn around and sell them?

I believe many police and sheriff departments make bulk purchases directly from the manufacturers.

deth502
02-21-2013, 07:35 PM
I believe many police and sheriff departments make bulk purchases directly from the manufacturers.

idk about the others, but i do know tht glock has certain dealers that do leo sales, at a severe discount, but i know of no officers or departments that have ever bought anything from glock. id assume the others are similar.

GreenhawK
02-21-2013, 09:24 PM
What about MagPul? I believe they are going to end up moving their entire operation if the new gun control bills stick in Colorado.

JTHunter
02-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Is there another thread that has links to these businesses (other than CTD)?

Or, could links be added by the OP to that list?