PDA

View Full Version : You just can't make up the things obama will do to get his way! Twitter fraud!

imanaknut
02-27-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/25/rep-stockman-obama-machine-used-fake-twitter-accounts-to-send-gun-control/

Fake twitter accounts set up to send anti-gun messages to congress!

LAGC
02-27-2013, 12:08 AM
Figures they'd resort to astroturf campaigning.

If gun control was really that popular, they wouldn't need to be farming out the advocacy "work" to anonymous shills -- there would be plenty of honest people chiming in on their own.

There's a reason why the Brady Campaign only collects a few hundreds of thousands of dollars each year in contributions compared to the NRA's multi-million dollar war chest -- obviously the gun control crowd isn't anywhere nearly as passionate about their side of the argument than are the pro-gun folks.

There was never any grassroots momentum from the antis, its all being foisted by the elites at the top.

Kadmos
02-27-2013, 12:34 AM
You just can't make up the things obama will do to get his way!

Of course you can make these things up.

Kinda looks like some Republican did in my opinion.

16 identical tweets...so what? How many millions of people are on twitter, and you only get what 100 and something characters? And these kids tweeting everything they do all day? On a very popular topic?

Sorry but 16 tweets being the same is a whole lot more likely than the Monkey/typewriter/Shakespeare thing.

Nor do I get the term "fake" as applied here. Someone had to write them, so how are they "fake". Is it that one person made 16 different usernames? Do they think Obama personally is on twitter making up fake usernames?

I would have guessed hundreds of thousands if not more tweets are being twitted on twitter by twits about the gun issue...what makes these 16 so different?

(As you may have guessed I'm not a twitter-er, to me this is the random background of texting, yes?)

Oswald Bastable
02-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Of course you can make these things up.

Kinda looks like some Republican did in my opinion.

16 identical tweets...so what? How many millions of people are on twitter, and you only get what 100 and something characters? And these kids tweeting everything they do all day? On a very popular topic?

Sorry but 16 tweets being the same is a whole lot more likely than the Monkey/typewriter/Shakespeare thing.

Nor do I get the term "fake" as applied here. Someone had to write them, so how are they "fake". Is it that one person made 16 different usernames? Do they think Obama personally is on twitter making up fake usernames?

I would have guessed hundreds of thousands if not more tweets are being twitted on twitter by twits about the gun issue...what makes these 16 so different?

(As you may have guessed I'm not a twitter-er, to me this is the random background of texting, yes?)

Good God you're dense...

However, that being said, this order of fraud (considering the source and the massive fraud that's been perpetrated upon America by this man already) is like saying Buffy calling Muffy a slut in the cafeteria is major slander.

This is nothing compared to what his cyber-warrior campaign is ramping up to...

Hmmm...you wouldn't know anything about that campaign, would you Kadmos? LAGC?

LAGC
02-27-2013, 04:37 AM
This is nothing compared to what his cyber-warrior campaign is ramping up to...

Hmmm...you wouldn't know anything about that campaign, would you Kadmos? LAGC?

I don't know about Kadmos, but OFA (Obama For America) quit paying me months ago, no more checks in the mail.

I'm a freelancer cyber-warrior now, waiting to be called up for active duty once Obama's Civilian Defense Force finally gets off the ground. ;)

:coffee:

rshaneck2002
02-27-2013, 07:38 AM
GOOD LORD!

l921428x
02-27-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't know about Kadmos, but OFA (Obama For America) quit paying me months ago, no more checks in the mail.

I'm a freelancer cyber-warrior now, waiting to be called up for active duty once Obama's Civilian Defense Force finally gets off the ground. ;)

:coffee:

Since you are not getting paid anymore does that make you a whore?

davepool
02-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Since you are not getting paid anymore does that make you a whore?

No, a slut, whores get paid, sluts don't :)

Kadmos
02-27-2013, 03:06 PM
However, that being said, this order of fraud ... is like saying Buffy calling Muffy a slut in the cafeteria is major slander.

That's what I'm saying.

Aside from it's apparent ability to help organize an overthrow of a government, twitter seems like a useless thing. It's on the level of those magazines at the checkout counter of the grocery store diminished to the 100th degree...who's got a "baby bump" who's got a drug problem, who got arrested. It's what would otherwise be private text messages put up on a bulletin board for everyone to see.

So someone put some spam up....who gives a shit?

Are we truly worried that the "sanctity" of freaking twitter as a pure medium of public discourse has been violated?

Sorry, but something at the core of my being despises twitter.

The best thing I can say about it (with the exception of the assistance overthrowing of governments), is that unlike the grocery store "magazines" is that at least it doesn't kill so many trees.

5.56NATO
02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
The voter fraud is what should bring down this regime.