PDA

View Full Version : Oh... My... Gawd!!!

El Laton Caliente
02-27-2013, 10:26 PM
http://www.thelookingspoon.com/images/blog/2013/democrat_with_obama_tattoo_in_handcuffs.jpg

http://thelookingspoon.com/83-2013/february-2013/4501-nobody-should-tattoo-obama-on-their-body-without-getting-a-pair-of-these.html

nitewatcherXX
02-27-2013, 10:33 PM
I got nothing ...?

Kadmos
02-27-2013, 11:03 PM
That's just wrong.

What's up with the chain though? Kinda a big long chain for handcuffs. And is that a medical bracelet? Or do they put those on people at jails now?

Perhaps a mental patient? That would make this a bit more understandable...

El Laton Caliente
02-27-2013, 11:26 PM
He is cuffed to the bench... That is the long chain.

ready
02-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Its a belly chain.

l921428x
02-28-2013, 12:13 AM
had to be a blanco would not have shown up on a negro

Kadmos
02-28-2013, 03:14 AM
He is cuffed to the bench... That is the long chain.

Ah, makes sense...well, as much as this picture makes sense at any rate.

I still think likely a mental patient.

LAGC
02-28-2013, 04:42 AM
And is that a medical bracelet? Or do they put those on people at jails now?

My local county jail started using them the last time I was in (6 years ago) -- had never had the wrist-band treatment before then.

It's bad enough the prisons make you wear a number on your shirt and carry a badge everywhere you go, now the local county jails treat their inmates like cattle as well.

The rationale behind it (supposedly) is to help prevent erroneous releases -- there have been a few high-profile "escapes" where a serious offender pretended to be someone else who was getting out that day, and simply walked right out the door before the jail realized their mistake.

Now they scan the wristband to verify you are who you say you are before you leave, since the deputies are apparently too lazy to just check your booking photo like in the old days. The wristband is so tight you can't take it off, you have to shower with it and everything, and it can't be removed without a special cutting tool. A real pain in the ass.

Just the sheriff's way of making you feel like warehoused goods.

l921428x
02-28-2013, 08:04 AM
My local county jail started using them the last time I was in (6 years ago) -- had never had the wrist-band treatment before then.

It's bad enough the prisons make you wear a number on your shirt and carry a badge everywhere you go, now the local county jails treat their inmates like cattle as well.

The rationale behind it (supposedly) is to help prevent erroneous releases -- there have been a few high-profile "escapes" where a serious offender pretended to be someone else who was getting out that day, and simply walked right out the door before the jail realized their mistake.

Now they scan the wristband to verify you are who you say you are before you leave, since the deputies are apparently too lazy to just check your booking photo like in the old days. The wristband is so tight you can't take it off, you have to shower with it and everything, and it can't be removed without a special cutting tool. A real pain in the ass.

are you f'in crying?

El Jefe
02-28-2013, 09:07 AM

They should have had you breaking rocks in the hot sun, loser.

Kadmos
02-28-2013, 01:44 PM

That does make some sense. I suppose a booking photo can look fairly different than the person being released looks depending on the length of time and circumstances of the arrest.

....it can't be removed without a special cutting tool.

I could be wrong, but I think they are called "scissors" ;)

TEN-32
02-28-2013, 02:14 PM
I see a visual aid to...you know, help with center of mass placement.:handgun:

stinker
02-28-2013, 04:01 PM
And is that a medical bracelet? Or do they put those on people at jails now?

They've been using those for at least 20 years or so in the Harris County TX jail.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4661672519207243&pid=1.7

ready
02-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I see a visual aid to...you know, help with center of mass placement.:handgun:

Yeah, it would be a shame to see that tattoo ruined by the surgeons trying to put his guts back together.

Schuetzenman
02-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Nothing says LOSER more loudly in my world than that TAT.

alismith
02-28-2013, 05:47 PM
I still think likely a mental patient.

Of course it's a mental patient. No sane person would put that on his body.

ROCK ME AMADEUS
02-28-2013, 06:04 PM
looks like a democrat

Krupski
03-01-2013, 09:34 AM
http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/562/Obama-Whole-Foods.jpeg

Krupski
03-01-2013, 09:35 AM
I could be wrong, but I think they are called "scissors" ;)

Microdermatome would do a nicer job.

Can you imagine if that guy had burns and needed skin autografts and they harvested from his belly? BWAWAAA! Puzzle piece patchwork of 0bama!

Krupski
03-01-2013, 09:37 AM

No sympathy from me. If you didn't get yourself locked up in the first place, you wouldn't have been treated like "cattle". And you would still have your gun rights (which, by the way, I do hope you get them restored).

JTHunter
03-01-2013, 05:41 PM

And why are you so familiar with them??:copper: :firedevil: :bj2:

l921428x
03-01-2013, 05:50 PM
And why are you so familiar with them??:copper: :firedevil: :bj2:

he is fkin crying. did you bend over for the soap?

Krupski
03-02-2013, 09:53 AM
And why are you so familiar with them??:copper: :firedevil: :bj2:You don't know?

JTHunter
03-03-2013, 11:49 PM
You don't know?

Oh, I have my ideas. I've been seeing the comments for the last couple of years.
:naughty: :rofl: