PDA

View Full Version : Republican Think Tanks - Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing

davepool
03-03-2013, 10:48 AM
"Yet, most conservatives across the country agree that the Republican Party no longer represents the true will of American conservatives, those who still revere our Founding documents, principles and values as the key to freedom and liberty via a Constitutional Republic. How did this happen, with “conservative policy research centers” like Heritage Foundation and Wall Builders advising inside the DC beltway Republicans and the Republican National Committee?

The enemy you know is much less dangerous than the enemy masquerading as your friend. Inside the beltway gadflies, concerned only with their own level of influence with the political rich and famous in DC, have turned out to be our most dangerous enemies of all and they too, have a massive propaganda machine in the Republican talking heads.

In a Constitutional Republic, all power is inherent in the people, all governments derive their power from the people, and all governmental powers are balanced between enumerated federal authority, states’ rights, local authority and individual rights, all defined by the U.S. Constitution and each State Constitution, protected by the U.S. Bill of Rights."

"Even new DC insiders like Americans for Prosperity are working against individual and states’ rights, recently scoring some of the worst Republicans in DC like Sen. John McCain and Marco Rubio with an A or A+ rating, as reported by RNC propaganda site Newsmax.

McCain has been the most far left Republican in congress for years, along with Lindsey Graham, both of whom are up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi gun-running and murder scandal. Rubio, who has risen to the top stop for the 2016 presidential nod despite being ineligible for the office, is the new political messiah of illegal immigration and amnesty for millions of future DNC voters."

An interesting essay on the battle conservatives are involved in and why we will lose.

Read the rest of it, kinda scary. I received a response from McCain a few weeks ago on my letter concerning the excessive prohibitions on our 2A rights being proposed in congress, his response was basically; "blah,blah, blah, thanks for your concern, shutup and leave the governing to us professionals".

He must have received a lot of letters like mine, and the next response was basically the same, but with false reassurances that he was on my side and he would " Stand firmly" against any restrictions on the 2A.

This cocksucker is one of the most dangerous politicians we have in washington roday.
BTW- His only appearance in the state since his re-election was to tell us how we were supposed to think on the issue of illegal immigration - did i mention that that i hate this carpetbagging bitch.

http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/williams241.htm

ltorlo64
03-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Rubio, who has risen to the top stop for the 2016 presidential nod despite being ineligible for the office

Why is he ineligible? I don't support him but don't understand why this would be. He meets the minimum age of 35 and he was born in Miami, at least from what I was able to find out.

sevlex
03-03-2013, 11:22 AM
He's no less eligible than Black Jesus.

:coffee:

Gunner1558
03-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Eminently more eligible the the POS now in that office!