PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian Stock - Romanian Stocks HELP

sharkatooth87
03-09-2013, 04:32 AM
I have a Hungarian SA-85 and im looking to put the front grip donkey dong on it. Can you tell me where I can find this stock or if the Romanian donkey dong ones will work with the Bulgarian AK? Thanks

:fighter2: :mgwhore:

Schuetzenman
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm so confused reading your post. First you say you have a Hungarian SA85M. You want a Donky Penis to from Romania to then strap on a Bulgarian (SLR-95 etc.) AK type rifle. WTF!?

So do you have a Hugarian or is it a Bulgarian AK you want to strap a Donkey Pecker to?

All kidding aside, I've held one of the Romanian forward grip handguards on a rifle and I didn't find them to be very comfortable as they are raked forward in order to provide clearance for magazine insertion ande removal. There is supposed to be a handguard retainer difference between Hungarian and other AKM models so said KVar back when I was buying one of their stock sets.

sharkatooth87
03-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Sorry it must of auto text. But Im wanting the wood forward grip on a Hungarian SA-85......Im also looking for where I can get parts for this AK for just in case something happens to the parts.....Thanks

sharkatooth87
03-09-2013, 11:39 AM
So the Romanian one can fit on the Hungarian AK?

Schuetzenman
03-09-2013, 03:52 PM
So the Romanian one can fit on the Hungarian AK?

I should think so, even if the front retainer is a tad smaller and it won't fit initially you can take a file and make it fit. I had to exchange the original front handguard set as the first one they sent wouldn't fit and I didn't want to have to file it. I ordered one specifically for Hungarian rifles and they sent me the standard one; Romanian, Russian, Bulgarian type wich is larger. Then sent the replacement free and a call tag for the return postage on the ones that wouldn't fit. This was back around 2004, so quite a while ago.

sharkatooth87
03-11-2013, 04:46 AM
Oh ok. Could you tell me where to get one for it? Also what about parts for this Sa-85? like if I need a new gas tube, or extractor etc? I cant find no where that specifically has "HUNGARIAN" every where has romanian, chinese, etc......Thanks for all this info man

sharkatooth87
03-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Here is the gun. I read also some saying it had the AMD gas tube but I think this one has the regular size one correct 2350