PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the prayer for my grandpa. He is doing much better.

was_peacemaker
03-10-2013, 04:27 AM
The old grumpy farmer is doing ok now. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. He got feeling back to his lower body after this last stroke and he is moving around more and messin around with his bee hives. He is happy to see the bees so active this year.

The one thing he did like about his hospital stay was the fact that some hot little nurse gave him baths. He likes to remind us that she "washed him all over"!

So he is back to his dirty old grumpy farming ways. I just stay out of his way and let him do what he wants to do. The Doc told him he needed physical therapy....grandpa told the Doc he needed to go plow some fields..LOL

Grandpa also told my uncle that he ain't dying in no hospital...he said he was gonna die in his tracks. Gotta give it to old folks....they didn't get that way by listening to what others said they should do.

Thanks for the prayers guys!

Integratedj
03-10-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm glad to hear your Grandfather is doing better. Stroke is a scary thing.

I hope you are paying attention and learning bee keeping skills. The world could certainly use a whole lot more Bee keepers.

El Duce
03-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Glad to hear that he is doin well.

was_peacemaker
03-11-2013, 04:34 AM
I'm glad to hear your Grandfather is doing better. Stroke is a scary thing.

I hope you are paying attention and learning bee keeping skills. The world could certainly use a whole lot more Bee keepers.

Trying to. There is a lot to keeping up with bees. The honey you get from them is a reward all of its own.