PDA

View Full Version : Hello

cjk55
03-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Since I didn't see an intro thread I thought I'd say hello. I'm Chris from Indiana and I own 2 91/30's. One is in the process of being sporterized and the other is as the good Lord and Mother Russia made it.
Today I also bought a 440 rd spam can at the Indy 1500 gun show for $90. Too bad that little victory was offset by the $33 it cost to get the fam and I in.
Anyway, hello all and I hope to post some pics of my toys soon.

silentkilla
03-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Since I didn't see an intro thread I thought I'd say hello. I'm Chris from Indiana and I own 2 91/30's. One is in the process of being sporterized and the other is as the good Lord and Mother Russia made it.
Today I also bought a 440 rd spam can at the Indy 1500 gun show for $90. Too bad that little victory was offset by the $33 it cost to get the fam and I in.
Anyway, hello all and I hope to post some pics of my toys soon.

hello and welcome to the forums cjk!:welcome:

imanaknut
03-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the group fellow Hoosier !!! :welcome:

Been a while since I have gone to the 1500. Something about the $5 parking on top of the $12 door fee plus the current panic.

Funny, we don't have an intro forum, but this one is as good as any!

Enjoy the site, always nice to see another Hoosier here.

cjk55
03-16-2013, 11:33 PM
I was disappointed about the ridiculous fees for just walking through the door and it was insanely crowded with both terrified consumers and price-gouging vendors. There were some deals to be had, some interesting people to meet and I'm always amused by how polite a giant overcrowded room full of people can be. I suppose when EVERYONE has a gun, folks are a little nicer. All in all it was a good experience and I may try to go again in October since I know what to expect now.

El Laton Caliente
03-17-2013, 04:00 AM
Welcome to the board!

The shows just are not what they used to be...