PDA

View Full Version : Cowardly Congress, Ruthless NRA, and an Impotent Obama Conspire Against Assault-Weapons Ban

5.56NATO
03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/cowardly-congress-ruthless-nra-impotent-obama-conspire-against-092719796--politics.html

"I don’t have the words to describe the cowardice of Congress or the depravity of the gun lobby, which conspired to kill the assault-weapons ban. I can’t explain the apparent impotence of President Obama who vowed to “use whatever power this office holds” to convert the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School into commonsense common good.

Fortunately, Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News found the words:

Any fool knows that [Adam] Lanza couldn’t possibly have killed as many children as quickly as he did on the morning of Dec. 14 without an assault weapon in his hands. So how does the president and any other big politician who allows the gun nuts from the National Rifle Association to win again answer the larger question about weapons that make killings like the elementary-school massacre ridiculously easy: If not now for a ban on these weapons, when?”"

studmuffin
03-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Most are pacifists.

cootertwo
03-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Is this post for real?

If not now for a ban on these weapons, when?”"

Hopefully NEVER

ROCK ME AMADEUS
03-20-2013, 02:26 PM
he's probly never seen a gun in real life.

Any fool knows that [Adam] Lanza couldn’t possibly have killed as many children as quickly as he did on the morning of Dec. 14 without an assault weapon in his hands.

give me a fucking break.
He would have killed by any means possible .

Cypher
03-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Nothing but a complete lack of knowledge and total ignorance of firearms and their use, the guy is a typical tool. Not to mention defense and death statistics.

imanaknut
03-20-2013, 04:34 PM
I guess they never read of the reports of massacres in southern Africa using machetes?

ready
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM
They act like people didnt kill each other before the invention of firearms. If theres anything we're good at it's improvising ways to kill each other.

5.56NATO
03-21-2013, 05:45 PM
I wonder how long cars and trucks would last if the antis had as much a hard on for the death toll they "create" as they do for guns. This right here should tell us loads, they never say anything about banning cars, wich cost us some 50k every year in all age groups, genders, skin colors, etc.