PDA

View Full Version : i am interested in selling 2 firearms..need a lever action for collection

dishman
03-28-2013, 05:04 PM
i am looking to sell a norinco 213 i have had nothing but problems with..nice copy of the 1911 but i cant solve the issue..it fires but jams after first round..i give up on this.(new barrel and link included)
i also have a safe queen shotgun that is mint,also not a great gun,i got it to skeet shoot..pretty good with it i might say.but it was an impulse buy..beautiful condition model 1400 winchester mk11,with the accu choke...i have fired maybe 50 rounds thru it..other then that it is like new.
i am looking for a ruger 10-22 and a marlin guide gun to round out collection..things i want to have that i lack..i have many 9;s and shottys..so i will get rid of these to put money towards my new idea of a collection.any realistic trades or offers will be taken seriously.
i dont need a skeet gun(have a few) and i have 9mm's,and dont really have the norinco/tok for any collecters type thing...i thought it was neat..but dont have the time or patiance to waste on it.

TheMrMitch
09-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Price?