PDA

View Full Version : Source for the light Reddish/Orange Romanian Pistol Grip's.

Hobe Sound AK
03-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Remember JoeKen's, then they became Arms of America? Well they also went out of Bussiness, got into a little Trouble with the BATF. I had bought one from them Year's ago. By Accident, I found on www.desertfoxoutfitters.com Both the Polish and Romanian AKM Light Reddish/Orange Pistol Grips. These are very hard to find. He also has the Dark Black colored Romanian Grip. The Medium Solid Red is not here, but I have seen it on Gunbroker.com. See the Photo in my Gallery. The man I spoke with this afternoon told me they bought up all the Supply from JoeKen. now I know why they had them, and why I have never found them anywhere else. This is not that cheap U.S. made Grip by AK Palm. Item Number AK1002: Baklite Romanian AKM Light Pistol Grip, 6.99 plus Shipping. They ship by U.S. Priority Mail. No AKM Baklite Grip look's better than the Reddish/Brown one's. Paul

FunkyPertwee
03-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Cool!

I jus took off my orange romanian and put on the brown palm grip because its just fits my hand so well, and doesn't ruin the classic lines of the AKM in my opinion.

Hobe Sound AK
04-05-2013, 07:55 AM
I got my Grips Yesterday. They are better than I hoped. New and in Plastic Wrap. Paul

gunny100
06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
im soon going to get a bought 10,000 ak romaian bakelite assorted coulors
im selling them cheep
plus shiping

K_boltz2@comcast.net

gunny100
07-05-2015, 06:15 PM
HI
I got grab boxes of 50 Romanian ak pistol grips
in used condtion
will come in a med flat rate priority mail boxes