04-10-2013, 01:01 AM
CHECK OUT: http://youtu.be/ClqUcScwnn8

.forze

NAPOTS
04-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Agenda 21?

El Laton Caliente
04-10-2013, 08:58 AM
He and others like him was where Agenda 21 came from...

Lemoncade
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm sure the people will pay a tax for their own reduction.

5.56NATO
04-10-2013, 11:44 AM
These folks are using fear of overpopulation (and globular warmins, aids, the boogerman, etc) and all that goes along with it to justify their crimes against humanity; ie all the wars in the last decades. These criminals all sing the same song, population must be reduced, when they are some of the greatest users of resources with their vast fortunes and commercial enterprises that they control overtly and covertly. They are pretty good at employing the Hegelian dialectic against the sheeple.

Also:
A quote from David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs' -
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.
If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Focused Gunfire
04-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Population reduction has been on many peoples agendas for a long time now. They just want to control who will be left. They even carved such a message into the Georgia Guidestones.

imanaknut
04-10-2013, 11:58 AM
First, how about restricting food supply. Let's force farmers to produce crops to be used to power cars and trucks instead of feeding people. Then let's convince people that billions of acres cannot be lived on because it is "Federal Land".

What next, Soylent Green?

stinker
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
What next, Soylent Green?

Too much trouble to prepare it.
I hear Asian people are tasty.

North Korean cuisine anyone?

mrkalashnikov
04-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Didn't watch the whole video but he makes some valid points.

The average life expectancy in the US around 1900 was 46. Back in colonial times circa 1700's it was late 30's. Today it's what...mid to late 70's? And with 50% of the rapidy-shrinking US middle-class supporting the other 50% non-producers somethings got to give. How much more does the imbalance have to go?

45% working supporting 65% non-working?

30% working supporting 70% non?

At some point the once-vaunted US Middle Class will be bled dry. Then...the fun will really begin.

coppertales
04-10-2013, 07:10 PM
It is already scheduled to happen. Remember the death squad in obummercare? chris3

coppertales
04-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Didn't watch the whole video but he makes some valid points.

The average life expectancy in the US around 1900 was 46. Back in colonial times circa 1700's it was late 30's. Today it's what...mid to late 70's? And with 50% of the rapidy-shrinking US middle-class supporting the other 50% non-producers somethings got to give. How much more does the imbalance have to go?

45% working supporting 65% non-working?

30% working supporting 70% non?

At some point the once-vaunted US Middle Class will be bled dry. Then...the fun will really begin.

Who was it that said socializm is great until you run out of other people's money? chris3

BISHOP
04-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Margret Thatcher RIP earlier this week 2013.

BISHOP

Sergi762
04-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Even if no one did anything to stem the population growth , at some point the 'problem' will solve itself. War? Famine? disease? Our own follies? Even a bit of space rock?, whatever the mechanism it will happen. And there an excellent chance the ones that survive such will be better off because of it. Humanity tends to flourish under adversity.BUT as to weather or not we are overpopulating the planet, I can't say. Do I notice a number of gun ranges going away to make room for new housing? DO I notice the cities getting larger and more liberal? Yes I do.

5.56NATO
04-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Do you guys actually think the world is overpopulated? I don't. All the living human population in the world right now could fit inside the state of Washington with room to spare. This is a non issue that has been used to scare people into taking nazi measures. For example, some "expert" was hired by the cia to predict when the world would run out of food. He predicted 2005. Well, here we are. Today this genius predicts future weather for farmers and governments and so on.

mrkalashnikov
04-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Do you guys actually think the world is overpopulated? I don't. All the living human population in the world right now could fit inside the state of Washington with room to spare.

You post a lot of incredibly half-baked sh*t on this site but even this is off the usual Kook-O-Meter.

Try reading some stats that aren't on PrisonPlanet or Alex Jones: http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

So..in your alternate universe, over 7 BILLION people "could fit inside the state of Washington with room to spare". :rotflmbao:

5.56NATO
04-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Here ya go cupcake:
http://overpopulationisamyth.com/overpopulation-the-making-of-a-myth
http://www.omg-facts.com/Other/The-Entire-World-Population-Could-Fit-In/55348
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven/

Some icing on your cupcake:
Q: 2. If all seven billion people on Earth stood shoulder-to-shoulder, we would fill _________.

a. São Paulo, Brazil

b. Tokyo, Japan

c. Florida

d. Los Angeles, California

A: 2. d

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, the entire world's population could fit within the 500 square miles (1,300 square kilometers) of Los Angeles.

Thanks for drinking the coolaid, cupcake. Now, since you believe the nwo folks, it's your duty to kill yourself, you know, since the world is overpopulated and you know it.

mrkalashnikov
04-11-2013, 04:02 PM
So why don't you try moving to Washington state and live in harmony w/ the 7 B+ souls all standing shoulder to shoulder, cupcake?

mrkalashnikov
04-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks for drinking the coolaid, cupcake. Now, since you believe the nwo folks, it's your duty to kill yourself, you know, since the world is overpopulated and you know it.

The only koolaid drinker here is you skippy.

I don't plan on "killing myself" no matter what comes. I'll leave that to delusional freaks like yourself who believe that you'll levitate up into the clouds no matter what.

Btw: I've been married to the same woman since 1983 and raised two great kids who are here contributing to society and the future of our kind. What have you done along those lines .223? From everything I've seen you post here over the years I'd say the answer to that is zero.

Just keep putting up your Doomsday the-sky-is falling NWO Illuminati kookery.

5.56NATO
04-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Why is someone who knows the earth is overpopulated having kids? Also, nice to see you're raising some unthinking, brain washed sheeple just like yourself! The nwo thanks you for supporting them black helicopters!

mrkalashnikov
04-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Why is someone who knows the earth is overpopulated having kids? Also, nice to see you're raising some unthinking, brain washed sheeple just like yourself! The nwo thanks you for supporting them black helicopters!

Lol! :crazy:

studmuffin
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Limit the worlds population. I like to see who is going to volunteer for that. Actually it's very simple. It's called global war. People line up for it with happily.

5.56NATO
04-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Lol! :crazy:

Seriously cupcake, you say Jones is a babling conspiracy idiot when he has woken up more Americans and others around the world to the global agenda (that you deny exists) than your god the nra, and you can't show me where anything Jones says is wrong. People like you, the unthinking blind sleepwalking drones of the world, are why the nwo has gotten this far. They spit in your face and you say it must be raining. And you pass on your slavery to your children by example. Stay asleep, cupcake.

studmuffin
04-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I vote that David Rokefeller should be the first to croak.

mrkalashnikov
04-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Seriously cupcake, you say Jones is a babling conspiracy idiot when he has woken up more Americans and others around the world to the global agenda (that you deny exists) than your god the nra, and you can't show me where anything Jones says is wrong. People like you, the unthinking blind sleepwalking drones of the world, are why the nwo has gotten this far. They spit in your face and you say it must be raining. And you pass on your slavery to your children by example. Stay asleep, cupcake.

Bug crawled up your ass & died there, .223?

Nobody on this site...who has had the misfortune to read your NWO FEMA Illuminati etc. drivel over the years...can take any "truths" you state here for spit. You're just another of those pathetic losers who has never made their way in the real world, or achieved anything of real worth. Like I stated earlier; probably never been married, never been a father, never run a business, been involved in politics on a local level, never really contributed much of anything to anyone or anything. Just issued your dire little warnings from your pc in mom's basement...about the "inside info" that you and your fellow crackpots have. Just the fact that I ruffled your turkey feathers w/ the mention of your mouth-foaming asshat guru Al Jones speaks volumes about your realworld experience. Every other Konspiracy Kook I've known over the years mouths the same platitudes as you...and virtually every one has been (in the real here & now world) a clueless dork.

Go back to PrisonPlanet and A Jones and tell them how you've been spreading the gospel of Kook on GN.

And "explain" one more time here...how in your world :crazy: all 7 Billion+ of Earth's people can fit comfortably into the state of Washington. :santa2:

5.56NATO
04-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Dear cupcake, I linked to a national geographic story on how the entire populace of earth could fit inside a California city, guess that's not good enough. Also, can you point me to where Al Jones has ever been wrong? Keep that head in the sand, as well as your childrens, our enemies are counting on you and those like you.

El Jefe
04-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Dear cupcake, I linked to a national geographic story on how the entire populace of earth could fit inside a California city, guess that's not good enough. Also, can you point me to where Al Jones has ever been wrong? Keep that head in the sand, as well as your childrens, our enemies are counting on you and those like you.

Oh I dunno, him claiming the moon landings were fake struck me as "wrong".

stinker
04-12-2013, 07:40 PM
can you point me to where Al Jones has ever been wrong?

John Joe Gray.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/03/29/20120329texas-sovereign-citizens-continue-year-standoff.html

Back when that first started he and Gene Hackworth(self proclaimed "general" of the Texas constitutional militia) claimed they were up there at the guys "compound" and started making calls sounding the alarm that another Waco style slaughter was happening. I don't know how many people they called total, but they called MY house because my ex was doing the independent internet media thing. He wanted her to sound the alarm and try to get as many people as possible to show up with guns blazing ready for a fight with the local cops and the feds.

Needless to say, he's full of shit. It took her all of five minutes to verify that particular fact.
Thirteen year "standoff" and counting unless i missed a headline in the last year or so.

Two likely types of person that would do that.
1. An idiotic narcissist that enjoys starting shit and getting his name recognition increased as a result.
2. Agent provocateur.

Either way, he can not be trusted.

Bearing in mind also that we are talking about the very same person that has repeatedly gone on George Noory's radio show and claimed he was repeatedly able to sneak into the Bohemian Grove completely undetected by the Secret Service and get video of Pappy and Lil Bush dancing naked around a statue of a minotaur worshiping the devil. I'm still waiting for him to release that video...

Don't listen to Alex, he's bad for your mental health.

AK again
04-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Go back to PrisonPlanet and A Jones and tell them how you've been spreading the gospel of Kook on GN.

Oh My Mother Fucking Gawd!!! The Gospel of Kook!
"Congregation, please open your ultra-secret trilateral, moonbat-skin code books to the Gospel of Kook, Chapter One, Verse 35 ..."

Surely we here are all knowledgeable enough to know what happens when seven billion people stand shoulder to shoulder in LA for more than five minutes ... Shit, that's one reason I'm armed to the teeth.
If any of you loons are crazy enough to live packed into a small space with that many people (or even a reasonable approximation -- look at most large high-density cities) be my guest. Kill as many of your neighbors as you can before they get you, so you can do some good and free up additional resources for those of us who'd prefer at least 10,000 sq ft or so to ourselves.

Cypher
04-13-2013, 07:21 AM
I do not listen to Alex and don't care for what he has to say.

But, the point is that there is still a lot of room on this planet and the people talking about the earth imploding because the population goes over 9 billion or whatever is just not correct.

The USA alone can produce enough food to support the population of the world. The USA could realistically house the population of the world, of course it would look like a third world crap hole but the point is we are not all going to die because there are 9 billion people in the world.

AFAIK, from everything I have read on the subject the only people yelling about the earth imploding because of the population are the global warming scam artists.

mrkalashnikov
04-13-2013, 06:03 PM

Lol! Mr Jones is the new Messiah to delusional paranoids like our old pal 5.56. If you disagree w/ his foaming paranoia and untruths you're "asleep" and delivering your children into the maw of the NWO. Wake up and smell the coffee, cupcake! :crazy:

mrkalashnikov
04-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Oh My Mother Fucking Gawd!!! The Gospel of Kook!
"Congregation, please open your ultra-secret trilateral, moonbat-skin code books to the Gospel of Kook, Chapter One, Verse 35 ..."

Surely we here are all knowledgeable enough to know what happens when seven billion people stand shoulder to shoulder in LA for more than five minutes ... Shit, that's one reason I'm armed to the teeth.
If any of you loons are crazy enough to live packed into a small space with that many people (or even a reasonable approximation -- look at most large high-density cities) be my guest. Kill as many of your neighbors as you can before they get you, so you can do some good and free up additional resources for those of us who'd prefer at least 10,000 sq ft or so to ourselves.

You...are obviously delusional and probably even part of the Illuminati NWO for posting this kind of heresy. .223 has decreed that 7.7 BILLION souls can live COMFORTABLY within the confines of the state of Washington. Satanist! Non-Believer! Gun Freak!

Infidelski
04-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I read somewhere and a long time ago, historically as part of a plan or not, large scale regional and world wars traditionally occured when population levels could be measured exponentially in intervals of (doubling every) 10ish-20 years or less. It was an interesting theory up until WWII, after WWII global population growth blew off the charts. During the great immigration to the USA of 19th and begining of the 20th century, 10's of millions of europeans and people from around the world in general but most EU's came to the USA and probably staved off an earlier and larger european episode of war. Some in quiet circles have long thought of wars as direct effort to curb population growth.
The global baby boom, dread of war, NUKES, innovation and high technology probably have kept us out of large scale wars since WWII. With the playing field now thought of as leveling globally it may be time again. The old players are stepping up rethoric of my stick is bigger than yours and/or those resources are ours not yours. The powers that may be are sold to us as and presumed to be the worlds greatest managers and world planners. If that's the case then they would rather plan population control rather than see it spiral out of control whereas large groups become unruley and global resources are lost or squandered without realizing a monetary or directed gain to their purses or dramatic gain to civilization. I guess population could become a problem but really don't see global control of happening in my time.
lWell its been a Long day at ball park & now my brain is hurting. It used to be that only the strong survived, what the old saying "come what may".

5.56NATO
04-13-2013, 07:23 PM
John Joe Gray.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/03/29/20120329texas-sovereign-citizens-continue-year-standoff.html

Back when that first started he and Gene Hackworth(self proclaimed "general" of the Texas constitutional militia) claimed they were up there at the guys "compound" and started making calls sounding the alarm that another Waco style slaughter was happening. I don't know how many people they called total, but they called MY house because my ex was doing the independent internet media thing. He wanted her to sound the alarm and try to get as many people as possible to show up with guns blazing ready for a fight with the local cops and the feds.

Needless to say, he's full of shit. It took her all of five minutes to verify that particular fact.
Thirteen year "standoff" and counting unless i missed a headline in the last year or so.

Two likely types of person that would do that.
1. An idiotic narcissist that enjoys starting shit and getting his name recognition increased as a result.
2. Agent provocateur.

Either way, he can not be trusted.

Bearing in mind also that we are talking about the very same person that has repeatedly gone on George Noory's radio show and claimed he was repeatedly able to sneak into the Bohemian Grove completely undetected by the Secret Service and get video of Pappy and Lil Bush dancing naked around a statue of a minotaur worshiping the devil. I'm still waiting for him to release that video...

Ok so Jones was worried that another Waco was in the making, but he didn't make the story up, the loon in the coompound existed and apparently he still does and your wife was called to come be a bullet sponge, so what? A million Wacos are in the making but the sheeple say that's crazy talk. It's not like the doosh have purchased a few billion rounds or anything, or that the "leaders" of the free world cavort naked around a giant owl in praise of lucifer or anything at least once a year, no, that never happened, it's all made up, just like drones over the USA and ndaa2012 giving power to the regime to kill Americans for no reason. The move on banning guns in the USA is a grand conspiracy of the vast right wing, to keep the vast right wing in power over the democratic people and to defame President 0bama, 0bama has no plans to disarm Americans!

Here's proof of the vast right wing conspiracy aided and abetted by the nra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQq71tcl8E

That is absolute undeniable proof that President 0bama will not take your shotgun, rifle, or handgun away. You can now return your heads to the sand. And thanks for helping the enemies of America.

stinker
04-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Ok so Jones was worried that another Waco was in the making, but he didn't make the story up, the loon in the coompound existed and apparently he still does and your wife was called to come be a bullet sponge, so what? A million Wacos are in the making but the sheeple say that's crazy talk. It's not like the doosh have purchased a few billion rounds or anything, or that the "leaders" of the free world cavort naked around a giant owl in praise of lucifer or anything at least once a year, no, that never happened, it's all made up, just like drones over the USA and ndaa2012 giving power to the regime to kill Americans for no reason. The move on banning guns in the USA is a grand conspiracy of the vast right wing, to keep the vast right wing in power over the democratic people and to defame President 0bama, 0bama has no plans to disarm Americans!

Here's proof of the vast right wing conspiracy aided and abetted by the nra:

That is absolute undeniable proof that President 0bama will not take your shotgun, rifle, or handgun away. You can now return your heads to the sand. And thanks for helping the enemies of America.

You're so busy trying to be right that you completely missed the point.

HE LIED. DELIBERATELY. PURPOSEFULLY. INTENTIONALLY.

It never ever once in the entire history of the entire universe both known and unknown occurred at any point in time or space. AND he lied in such a way that could easily get people killed for no reason if they had been stupid enough to listened to him. He wasn't worried about it happening at all. I have my money on him not even being up there to begin with. Didn't have caller ID available back then to see where someone was calling from. His entire purpose was to start shit with some people and then sidestep when the shit hits the fans between them.

It is also NOT the first time he did it either. Not even close.

Americas Media Alliance.
Get back to me when you can tell me about Alex and his quality work there.
Trust me, you don't know shit about him, you just think you do.

None of that crap was even conceived by us mere mortals outside the beltway back then btw. Nobody in their looniest whacked the fuck out dreams would have imagined what is going on today. You're applying hindsight to evaluate a situation in the past. Use only what was known back then and the picture looks a lot different.

What's the old saying...
If i knew then what i know now...
It still wouldn't make Alex not be a liar, narcissist and a provocateur.

I never forgive or forget people that try to get me shot for their own amusement.

El Jefe
04-14-2013, 10:40 AM
You...are obviously delusional and probably even part of the Illuminati NWO for posting this kind of heresy. .223 has decreed that 7.7 BILLION souls can live COMFORTABLY within the confines of the state of Washington. Satanist! Non-Believer! Gun Freak!

Omg! :laughingtohard:

5.56NATO
04-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Dear cupcakes, please wake up.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2007/02/193672.php

5.56NATO
04-14-2013, 07:04 PM

Yeah, I never said they could live that way, I said they could actually occupy that space. Thanks for showing me what a deep thinker you are. Now consider the size of the habitable earth compared to that one city in cali, that city pales in comparison to the vastness, and emptyness, of most of the earth. You say the earth is overpopulated, I say it's not, it's underpopulated. What do you think about global warming?

5.56NATO
04-14-2013, 07:07 PM
You're so busy trying to be right that you completely missed the point.

HE LIED. DELIBERATELY. PURPOSEFULLY. INTENTIONALLY.

It never ever once in the entire history of the entire universe both known and unknown occurred at any point in time or space. AND he lied in such a way that could easily get people killed for no reason if they had been stupid enough to listened to him. He wasn't worried about it happening at all. I have my money on him not even being up there to begin with. Didn't have caller ID available back then to see where someone was calling from. His entire purpose was to start shit with some people and then sidestep when the shit hits the fans between them.

It is also NOT the first time he did it either. Not even close.

Americas Media Alliance.
Get back to me when you can tell me about Alex and his quality work there.
Trust me, you don't know shit about him, you just think you do.

None of that crap was even conceived by us mere mortals outside the beltway back then btw. Nobody in their looniest whacked the fuck out dreams would have imagined what is going on today. You're applying hindsight to evaluate a situation in the past. Use only what was known back then and the picture looks a lot different.

What's the old saying...
If i knew then what i know now...
It still wouldn't make Alex not be a liar, narcissist and a provocateur.

I never forgive or forget people that try to get me shot for their own amusement.

I don't know much about Jones or care to, all I care about is the factuality of what he reports. Your premis is on what Jones asked of your wife. All I care about is if he tells the truth in his reports.

mrkalashnikov
04-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I never said they could live that way, I said they could actually occupy that space. Thanks for showing me what a deep thinker you are. Now consider the size of the habitable earth compared to that one city in cali, that city pales in comparison to the vastness, and emptyness, of most of the earth. You say the earth is overpopulated, I say it's not, it's underpopulated. What do you think about global warming?

Your low IQ never fails to amaze me.

If you ever even actually read my reply to the original OP, I said the guy had some valid points. At NO point did I ever state it was MY belief the world is overpopulated. That was your own crackpot knee-jerk to a comment upon a a speech. Fail.

"Yeah, I never said they could live that way, I said they could actually occupy that space."

You directly implied that pal. To the point you actually stated here....for all the board to see...that the world's population could fit Comfortably within the confines of the state of Washington. Fail.

I have zero doubt you beieve the planet Earth is 6,000 years old, as well.

stinker
04-14-2013, 10:53 PM
I don't know much about Jones or care to, all I care about is the factuality of what he reports. Your premis is on what Jones asked of your wife. All I care about is if he tells the truth in his reports.

Wake up dude. Reality is calling and it misses you.
I'll spell it out for you this time.

H-E D-O-E-S N-O-T T-E-L-L T-H-E T-R-U-T-H.

The dude lies his ass off all the time to make shit more sensational and quite often just makes shit up out of thin air. In the process he makes anyone that's actually talking about important issues get lumped into his little whacked out kooky world and causes them to be automatically discredited by association because "Alex Jones said" on the same subject therefore you must be one of "them" as well.

Agent Provocateur.
I really wish i had tangible proof of my suspicion that he's a paid counter propagandist.
I would make sure everyone saw it and burn his reputation to the ground in a split second.

Whether he's doing it because he's a paid propagandist targeting the "right wing" for discrediting or he's just doing it because he's in love with himself and likes masturbating to his name being mentioned by the media makes absolutely no difference to me. I couldn't give a shit less about the difference because the end result is the same either way. The socialists always have a reliable place to point to when they want to make someone trying to undo their lifes work look like a kook and discredit them.

If Michael Moore was afraid of black helicopters, mind control devices and weather control machines, he would be a perfectly suitable replacement for Alex.
Two sides of the exact same diametrically opposed coin.

5.56NATO
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
"I have zero doubt you beieve the planet Earth is 6,000 years old, as well."

Hmm, let's see. The books of Adam and Eve say that messiah would come to get them back into the garden in 5500 years. That was from the time of creation, wich you don't believe in, so I will speak to those that do believe. So it is commonly held that messiah arrived incarnate around 4BCE, wich was some 2013 years ago plus 4 as BCE means Before Common Era, or BC as some put it. So adding the two we get 7517 years since creation of the entire universe- as far as I am concerned. Also to help you along I figure we have until the year 7700 for the antimessiah to arise (he you will follow since you reject the real messiah) and the battle of Har Meggido. Reason being for my 7700 years figure is the angel of death stated in the Testimony of Abraham that he was appointed to cart folks off to hades for 7000 ages. 7 is the perfect number, and since we are at year 7517 and still no antimessiah or battle of Har Meggido, 7700 years seems likely to me as the grand finale when we will all stand before the righteous judge. The word says no one knows the day or the hour of the return of the Son of Man, but it didn't say the year was not known.
Cheers!