PDA

View Full Version : ....learning to write !

printerman
05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
So many opinions and so many issues ! If your opinionated and feel the need to help change things then write your Congress rep .... No longer can we trust E-Mails , only sheer numbers of hard-copy (tangible) mail clogging up the halls in the Capital can do the job ! E-Mails are great (for your personal satisfaction) , but are useless in making a difference ! The liberal left has repeatedly erased e-mails and jaded polls ! We've become lazy and complacent refusing to grab a pen and paper to write and send a message !

Oswald Bastable
05-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Okay...now I know you're full goose bozo...

Do you really think they're listening, regardless of the delivery method?

If so, you're more disconnected than they are...

stinker
05-10-2013, 09:25 PM
only sheer numbers of hard-copy (tangible) mail clogging up the halls in the Capital can do the job !

Great idea, i'm sure it'll work very well right up to the point it gets to the mail screener at the post office that throws away anything not from a pre-authorized or government source just in case it might be from some nut job mailing ricin, anthrax or his/her grandmas leftover Christmas fruitcake.

No doubt the politicians will get to read every piece, because that's what they do is spend all of their waking moments giving a damn what we think right?

printerman
05-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Okay...now I know you're full goose bozo...

Do you really think they're listening, regardless of the delivery method?

If so, you're more disconnected than they are...

....it's the sheer numbers that speak volumes not the words ....