PDA

View Full Version : check-point chuck .....

printerman
05-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Remember our elected officials aren't spending millions of dollars for twenty-five years , without proposals and approvals to make sure you can quietly sleep ! Interstate roadway walls are about keeping us "in-check" once the do-do hits the fan ! Since when do politicians care "so much" that your precious sleep is disturbed to the point of spending millions on walls . Soon we'll be like Israel and find ourselves waiting to go through check points with your RFID chip and identification ! .....and this plan and agenda goes way back , 25 years !

Please do "NOT" move to a lesser forum .....for common decencies sake allow facts to remain accessible , thanks

El Jefe
05-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Um, what the fuck are you rambling on about now?

AKTexas
05-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Remember our elected officials aren't spending millions of dollars for twenty-five years , without proposals and approvals to make sure you can quietly sleep ! Interstate roadway walls are about keeping us "in-check" once the do-do hits the fan ! Since when do politicians care "so much" that your precious sleep is disturbed to the point of spending millions on walls . Soon we'll be like Israel and find ourselves waiting to go through check points with your RFID chip and identification ! .....and this plan and agenda goes way back , 25 years !

Please do "NOT" move to a lesser forum .....for common decencies sake allow facts to remain accessible , thanks

Source facts or this goes away.

ltorlo64
05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Um, what the fuck are you rambling on about now?

I believe he is equating the noise reduction walls along highways to some sort of gulag system.

El Jefe
05-10-2013, 11:22 AM
I believe he is equating the noise reduction walls along highways to some sort of gulag system.

Ah gee, I was afraid of that.

You know, we've got a lot of people running around loose in this country that are just crazy as shit!

slamfire51
05-10-2013, 11:59 AM
UMMMMMMMMMM..........can anyone make sense of this thread?
I damn sure can't.

slamfire51
05-10-2013, 12:02 PM
We may need to start an "Unexplained Forum" just for threads like this.

Doesn't quite fit the "KOOK" forum, IMO.

imanaknut
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
K-files?

AKTexas
05-10-2013, 12:18 PM
K-files?

Lock him in there.

Phil125
05-10-2013, 01:29 PM
The only people trapped by the Roadway barriers are the people on the highway. They are usually not very long and most times riddled with underpasses.

El Jefe
05-10-2013, 01:33 PM
We may need to start an "Unexplained Forum" just for threads like this.

Doesn't quite fit the "KOOK" forum, IMO.

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Then post a link to these "facts" so we might "access" them.

Seriously, do it or this turd gets flushed.

studmuffin
05-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Ferd is that you?

El Jefe
05-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Ferd is that you?

Oh no, this is the one and only Printard.

Unique amongst all of Gods creation. :smiley_freak:

Oswald Bastable
05-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Oh no, this is the one and only Printard.

Unique amongst all of Gods creation. :smiley_freak:

Ummm...

God?

I vote LAGC's favorite deity...this has flying spaghetti written all over it!

printerman
05-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Do any of you seriously think our government whether state , federal or local are going to spend millions upon millions just to build sound barrier walls so you can get a peaceful night's sleep ....These walls were planned long ago as a Bilderberg agenda to contain and control once martial law is imposed ! Check-points will do much more to find "those who aren't co-operating " than most methods of identification ....Perhaps the logic confuses you all , capitulation too much to comprehend !

LAGC
05-10-2013, 11:00 PM
printerman, I'd me more concerned with TOLL-BOOTHS than I would those sound barriers along the freeways.

Hell, like I wrote in another thread 6 months ago, California already has AGRICULTURAL check-points, where they stop you at the California border and search your car, ostensibly to see if you are trying to smuggle in any "forbidden fruit" (literally, foreign oranges or something). Freaked me the fuck out when I was driving down there to attend a concert in San Jose. Now, I could definitely see those turned into de facto "Homeland Security" check-points if shit started hitting the fan and the government was worried about domestic terrorists moving from state to state.

But this concern about sound barriers is kind of: :tinfoil:

;)

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Do any of you seriously think our government whether state , federal or local are going to spend millions upon millions just to build sound barrier walls so you can get a peaceful night's sleep

Yes.

California already has AGRICULTURAL check-points, where they stop you at the California border and search your car, ostensibly to see if you are trying to smuggle in any "forbidden fruit" (literally, foreign oranges or something).

They've had those forever. The booth atebdants are usualy realy friendly. I've never even so much as had my I'd checked at one.

It's always:

"Do you have any fruits or vegetables?"

"No, sir."

"Ok, drive safe..."

It's more about keeping crop pests out than looking through your stuff.

The sound walls though; Total Illuminati Conspiracy. That much is obvious...

LAGC
05-10-2013, 11:16 PM
They've had those forever. The booth atebdants are usualy realy friendly. I've never even so much as had my I'd checked at one.

It's always:

"No, sir."

"Ok, drive safe..."

Well, when I was passing through back in December, they wanted to take a look in my trunk. I had nothing in there but a set of chains for my tires, so I reluctantly complied.

I wonder what would have happened if I had said no?

Krupski
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Well, when I was passing through back in December, they wanted to take a look in my trunk. I had nothing in there but a set of chains for my tires, so I reluctantly complied.

You would have been exercising your Constitutional rights.......

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-12-2013, 10:50 PM

Then they handcuff you and use you for sexy time.

slamfire51
05-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Then they handcuff you and use you for sexy time.

Taser comes to mind, then sexy time....................

ltorlo64
05-13-2013, 12:00 PM

It's always:

"No, sir."

"Ok, drive safe..."

The sound walls though; Total Illuminati Conspiracy. That much is obvious...

When I moved to Califonia a few years ago I forgot I had a red delicious apple in my truck. When I got to the check point the attendant asked if I had any fruits or vegetables and I saw the apple. I said yes and was then asked if I had bought it in a grocery store. I said yes and they told me it was alright and let me in anyway. I thought I was going to get stuck there, in the middle of nowhere, until I could get rid of that apple.

printerman
05-13-2013, 09:45 PM
the "walls" aren't about what's going on at the present time , but what will happen during the capitulation (when the gooberment will want to "control" every aspect of our lives) We'll be forced to take the chip either in card form or implanted directly to I.D. everyone . O'Bummer already has pushed the idea .....indirectly of course calling it "electronic records"

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-14-2013, 10:43 AM
...the attendant asked if I had any fruits or vegetables and I saw the apple. I said yes and was then asked if I had bought it in a grocery store. I said yes and they told me it was alright and let me in anyway.

Those... those... FASCISTS!!!!! :lool:

coppertales
05-14-2013, 03:58 PM
The people that buy houses right next to a high volume freeway and bitch about the noise, are the same people that buy a house right off the end of an airport runway and bitch about the noise.........chris3

tank_monkey
05-14-2013, 09:41 PM
When I moved to Califonia a few years ago I forgot I had a red delicious apple in my truck. When I got to the check point the attendant asked if I had any fruits or vegetables and I saw the apple. I said yes and was then asked if I had bought it in a grocery store. I said yes and they told me it was alright and let me in anyway. I thought I was going to get stuck there, in the middle of nowhere, until I could get rid of that apple.

California has been battling the Fruit Fly larvae for DECADES. You can kiss a good portion of our nation's crops goodbye if any of these pests which flourish in other parts of the world get into the CA central valley. All produce from Hawaii, for instance, that has not been processed via commercial outlet is banned from the lower 48. I support the checks, but the honor system is the least intrusive and mostly designed to catch accidental contamination, not intentional smuggling of your evil apples! :D