PDA

View Full Version : O'Bummer's forgers blew it ....

printerman
05-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Resident (cause he's not really president) O'BamBam made a critical mistake when having what appears to be to "youthful" a forger when faking his birth certificate ! On the part that says , "Country of Fathers origin" , it reads "Kenya" (good one youngsters) In 1961 it was still called British East-African Protectorate ! (going by memory here , forgive me if I messed this up a bit) Then when asked about skin color the answer read "black" ! ! ! OOP'S the term black didn't and wasn't used for three years yet in "western" countries ! Most African countries continued to use the term negro or colored for at least 10 more years ....

Sergi762
05-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Plant

ltorlo64
05-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Plant

Nah. Just crazy.

Krupski
05-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Resident (cause he's not really president) O'BamBam made a critical mistake when having what appears to be to "youthful" a forger when faking his birth certificate ! On the part that says , "Country of Fathers origin" , it reads "Kenya" (good one youngsters) In 1961 it was still called British East-African Protectorate ! (going by memory here , forgive me if I messed this up a bit) Then when asked about skin color the answer read "black" ! ! ! OOP'S the term black didn't and wasn't used for three years yet in "western" countries ! Most African countries continued to use the term negro or colored for at least 10 more years ....

The Constitution used to have certain citizenship requirements for the President. However, since the Constitution is no longer valid, 0bama's forged "birth certificate" is irrelevant.

imanaknut
05-11-2013, 12:09 PM
The Constitution used to have certain citizenship requirements for the President. However, since the Constitution is no longer valid, 0bama's forged "birth certificate" is irrelevant.

Nothing really sarcastic about the constitution not being valid since not only has the president stepped all over our rights and the intent of the constitution, so have the legislative and judicial branches ignored the constitution. To paraphrase their next leader, the document is old, written long ago, what does it matter today?

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 03:18 PM
It's a fake! ;)

Altarboy
05-12-2013, 08:48 AM
A coup has occured in this country and the Constitution was assasinated.