PDA

View Full Version : serious question for what seems like odd truth ?

printerman
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Are UFO'S (Aliens) from another planet or galaxy , as many have been programmed to believe ?

.....or are aliens actually from hell (demons) and we've been tricked to believe otherwise ?

Many of you might mock or laugh when you hear that in Veronica of the Cross' apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary (continuation of Lourdes) that UFO's are demons from hell .....just another viewpoint ! Of course this plays into your thinking of me as a loon , however I'm sure she's right !

Question , is it possible ?

How much more logical is it ?

Why would it be impossible ?

Kadmos
05-10-2013, 11:43 PM

In the sense of "anything's possible"...sure, why the hell not?

Errrr....none

Why would demons trick us into thinking they were aliens? I mean, getting dragged off by aliens isn't exactly a good thing, is it?

If they were going to trick you then wouldn't they dress up like Santa Clause or your grandmother?

(Please lord don't let Printerman now think that "good people" are now demons in disguise and then start killing people)

Zygomatic
05-11-2013, 01:57 AM
No they are not demons. They are also not aliens. I can't tell you what I think they are because everybody here would think I am even more nutty than you, Printerman.

Kadmos
05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
No they are not demons. They are also not aliens. I can't tell you what I think they are because everybody here would think I am even more nutty than you, Printerman.

Awwww....c'mon man! Please....really how much crazy can an idea have that at least 7% here wouldn't think "Yeah, I could see that"

LAGC
05-11-2013, 04:55 AM
http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041117/041117_grilledmary_hmed_8a.grid-6x2.jpg

:coffee:

raxar
05-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Are UFO'S (Aliens) from another planet or galaxy , as many have been programmed to believe ?

.....or are aliens actually from hell (demons) and we've been tricked to believe otherwise ?

Many of you might mock or laugh when you hear that in Veronica of the Cross' apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary (continuation of Lourdes) that UFO's are demons from hell .....just another viewpoint ! Of course this plays into your thinking of me as a loon , however I'm sure she's right !

Will my 10/22 be able to shoot down a space ship?

FTFY

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 08:41 AM

Geeze.

Aliens do not exist, even if they do somewhere, they are certainly not visiting our planet. The whole UFO/Aliens phenomena is no different than the bigfoot, chupachabra, dogman, ghosts, rods, Champ, Ozark Howler, Men in Black, Illuminati on and on..........

People have a built in need for mystery and wonder. Stupid people will often fill this need with any one or all of the nonsensical items I listed above. I guess it's still better than taking on Communism as a religion.

Krupski
05-11-2013, 11:21 AM

It all depends of whether or not the speed of light is a true barrier or if it can be exceeded (or cheated - i.e. wormhole).

Since statistically there must be an almost infinite number of life forms in the universe, and since many of them have had eons more time to evolve (both physically and technologically), I am sure that if the speed of light is NOT a barrier, then "aliens" are flying from solar system to solar system, exploring ala Star Trek. There may even be interstellar wars, alliances, governments, etc.... stuff that is only sci-fi to us at the present.

If the speed of light IS truly an unbreakable barrier, then there have been no aliens visiting us, nor will there ever be.

It may be part of God's infinite wisdom to keep self-aware life forms far enough apart to avoid the catastrophe that would result if two different intelligent species met each other.

But "hell"? Please. Give me a break. No such thing as "heaven" or "hell".

When you die, your corpse is either incinerated and stuffed in a bottle, or your body rots away into a skeleton, and finally into dust. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

(edit to add): I take that back. There is a hell. If you are a bad person, when you die you go to New York City.

Krupski
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Will my 10/22 be able to shoot down a space ship?
FTFY:yeah:

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Printerman,

I know the truth.

I have evidence.

Would you like to see a photo or real demonic alien life forms, here on earth, hiding among us in plain sight?

imanaknut
05-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Geeze.

Aliens do not exist, even if they do somewhere, they are certainly not visiting our planet. The whole UFO/Aliens phenomena is no different than the bigfoot, chupachabra, dogman, ghosts, rods, Champ, Ozark Howler, Men in Black, Illuminati on and on..........

People have a built in need for mystery and wonder. Stupid people will often fill this need with any one or all of the nonsensical items I listed above. I guess it's still better than taking on Communism as a religion.

Please don't tell me Men in Black aren't real!!! How could I then explain the 15 guys in the three black Blazers sitting in front of my house?????

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Please don't tell me Men in Black aren't real!!! How could I then explain the 15 guys in the three black Blazers sitting in front of my house?????
They're members of that ska band what always follows the president around.

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 03:30 PM

Well, that's probably ATF. ;)

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Printerman,

I know the truth.

I have evidence.

Would you like to see a photo or real demonic alien life forms, here on earth, hiding among us in plain sight?

Nooooo, don't do it Printard, he's going to show you his willie! :bigsmilebounce:

stinker
05-11-2013, 04:59 PM
There really is no need to look upwards to find alien infiltrators trying to convince you that they're not different in any way.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2012/11/30/mexican-american-immigrants-protest-arizona-2012-2.JPG

Butt gas from a bean burrito refracted the light from the strip club and caused the illusion of citizenship you thought you saw.

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 05:05 PM
There really is no need to look upwards to find alien infiltrators trying to convince you that they're not different in any way.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2012/11/30/mexican-american-immigrants-protest-arizona-2012-2.JPG

Butt gas from a bean burrito refracted the light from the strip club and caused the illusion of citizenship you thought you saw.

You're a bad person.

Kadmos
05-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Ezekiel's wheel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HIxjojgbsj8#!

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HIxjojgbsj8#!

careful.

Kadmos
05-11-2013, 05:39 PM
careful.

Of what?

I presented a video that gives a different point of view to the Ezekiel's wheel question than some may hold. And I gave no comment either way about it.

Just how badly do I get under your skin?

stinker
05-11-2013, 05:42 PM
You're a bad person.

I only get to be bad on two days of the week so i take full advantage of it at every opportunity.

Weekdays and weekends.

Krupski
05-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Printerman,

I know the truth.

I have evidence.

I have a photo of a real life demonic alien!

http://www.wyzant.com/Images/Help/HPOL_Obama1.jpg

Krupski
05-11-2013, 05:48 PM
careful.

Ever see this or make one?

http://www.grand-illusions.com/images/articles/opticalillusions/dragon_illusion/mainimage.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjanUG5MKL0

Kadmos
05-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the video Kadmos. I admit I am negligent in my study and had not put together the idea of Ezekiel being incredibly articulate, and then going to the point of comparing his description with that of John in the Revelation.

No problem. I remember one night watching that original show late at night and thinking "wow, there could be some truth to this"....kinda kooky I know, but I did a search on the subject and turned up this video. Thought you might like it.

El Jefe
05-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the video Kadmos. I admit I am negligent in my study and had not put together the idea of Ezekiel being incredibly articulate, and then going to the point of comparing his description with that of John in the Revelation.

PS...someone is going to have a time out in the RH pretty soon. (not Kadmos btw)

printerman
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
It all depends of whether or not the speed of light is a true barrier or if it can be exceeded (or cheated - i.e. wormhole).

Since statistically there must be an almost infinite number of life forms in the universe, and since many of them have had eons more time to evolve (both physically and technologically), I am sure that if the speed of light is NOT a barrier, then "aliens" are flying from solar system to solar system, exploring ala Star Trek. There may even be interstellar wars, alliances, governments, etc.... stuff that is only sci-fi to us at the present.

If the speed of light IS truly an unbreakable barrier, then there have been no aliens visiting us, nor will there ever be.

It may be part of God's infinite wisdom to keep self-aware life forms far enough apart to avoid the catastrophe that would result if two different intelligent species met each other.

But "hell"? Please. Give me a break. No such thing as "heaven" or "hell".

When you die, your corpse is either incinerated and stuffed in a bottle, or your body rots away into a skeleton, and finally into dust. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

(edit to add): I take that back. There is a hell. If you are a bad person, when you die you go to New York City.

No such thing as heaven or hell .....every culture from the beginning has knowledge of God in their hearts ....it's why there are so many un-official Gods / Dieties ! But God saw our confusion and sent Jesus (the "word" made flesh) to right the confusion , for those who have FAITH ....no road is so wide that we automatically are sent proof when we "test" our creator . However when our hearts are softened he'll show the truth !

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-14-2013, 10:36 AM
No such thing as heaven or hell .....every culture from the beginning has knowledge of God in their hearts ....it's why there are so many un-official Gods / Dieties ! But God saw our confusion and sent Jesus (the "word" made flesh) to right the confusion , for those who have FAITH ....no road is so wide that we automatically are sent proof when we "test" our creator . However when our hearts are softened he'll show the truth !

Do you want to see the proof of alien life froms or not, dude?

studmuffin
05-14-2013, 11:19 AM
I have given this some thought. I am convinced that 99.99% of UFO sitings ware simply unexplained natural phenomenon, with empahsis on unexplained. Falling space debris can play amazing visual tricks. There are also poorly known and yet still unkown natural meteorlogical phenomenon. Recently discovered sprites in the upper atmosphre come to mind. As for the rest. Yours guess is as good as mine.

Krupski
05-14-2013, 11:36 AM

I wonder if God sent His Son to save other self-aware life forms in the universe?

Krupski
05-14-2013, 11:46 AM
I have given this some thought. I am convinced that 99.99% of UFO sitings ware simply unexplained natural phenomenon, with empahsis on unexplained.

Lots of visual phenomena are obvious to those who know what they are looking at.

For example, an antenna protruding from an Apollo astronaut's PLSS is claimed to be a "wire" by moon hoax people. The wire, to them, is how the 1/6 gravity "illusion" was achieved.

Alas, it's not a wire...... it's an antenna.

Other examples are ice chunks falling off rocket boosters. Amazingly, these glowing white things follow the same path as the rocket, so they "MUST" be a UFO.

Probably one of the funniest ones I've seen was a high altitude shock diamond hundreds of feet behind a rising rocket booster.

Since the booster was actively steering, it's path was not a straight line.

The shock diamond "followed" the rocket, tracing every twist and turn it made. Dumb asses claimed it was a "UFO" "tracking" the booster.

Well of course the exhaust trail follows the rocket! But it wasn't a UFO.

As I said before, if the speed of light IS an unbreakable barrier, then NO "UFO" is an alien spacecraft.

If the speed of light IS breakable or able to be cheated, then "aliens" (extra-terrestrials, not Mexicans or Obama) surely have been here.

They are probably watching us right now (although we are probably too primitive to be of any great interest to them).

Krupski
05-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Ignore this at will, but the only question you need to ask, is "What have you done with His Son".

Everyone is responsible to make that decision on their own out of their own free will, and in fact, everyone on this forum reading this has at this moment made some sort of decision regarding His Son.

There is only one thing any of us can truly control, and that is our Relationship with God. You may have to think hard about that one to recognize the truth of it.

I don't understand the question.

As far as my previous post, I wondered (wonder) if God sent His Son to all the other life forms in the universe as well as us?

Krupski
05-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Traditional Christianity believes He is The Son of God and there is no other. We believe what is clearly stated in John 1:1.

I think you are missing the point of my question.

Statistically, there have to be an almost infinite number of life forms in the universe. Obviously, God created all of them.

The "self aware" or "intelligent" ones, of course, have the ability to choose what they do and therefore must sooner or later be sinners (in any case, they can never be as perfect as God).

So, God sent His Son to save US from sin... but what about all the other life forms out there?

Why can't God send Jesus to save ALL of them? Why not? Surely you are not going to try and assume God has limits?

It makes perfect sense to me to believe that if Jesus Christ was sent to save us (humans), then God must have sent Jesus countless other places as well.

Of course, the physical form of Jesus would appear to match whatever life form He interacted with.

Virtually infinite "incarnations" of Jesus? A virtually infinite variety of FORMS? Why not?

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-14-2013, 03:22 PM
As far as my previous post, I wondered (wonder) if God sent His Son to all the other life forms in the universe as well as us?
Comander Valient Thor of Venus was reportedly quite the Evangelical. ;)

Val Thor spoke of Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heartwarming to see Christ's advanced teaching continuing.

http://www.galactic.no/rune/valienthor.html

5.56NATO
05-14-2013, 04:02 PM

The revelation of demons in the guise of "space aliens" by the governments of the world will be part of the end time deception, and those who do not trust messiah will fall for it.

Krupski
05-15-2013, 05:52 AM
Nevermind. Obviously, my question is not being understood. Forget it.

slamfire51
05-15-2013, 07:23 AM
A question to ponder.....WHY is the universe so large?
If no life exist anywhere else but on Earth, why make the universe so large.
Wouldn't just a solar system be sufficient?

Krupski
05-15-2013, 07:38 AM
A question to ponder.....WHY is the universe so large?
If no life exist anywhere else but on Earth, why make the universe so large.
Wouldn't just a solar system be sufficient?

The universe must have life everywhere. Amongst that life, there must be an almost infinite number of "intelligent" or self-aware beings.

To say God created the whole universe just for humans is as absurd as building a sports stadium for one fan. Much more absurd, actually.

And for humans to think they are the only life in the universe is as absurd as one sports fan believing there are no other fans in the stadium and only one stadium in the entire world.

And, it's incredibly arrogant to believe that God only created life on earth. Who is ANYONE to dare to profess that they "know" what God did, will do, thinks, wants or expects?

"It's all in the Bible"? Well, has anyone read the Bible on another planet? Is anyone arrogant enough to claim that they KNOW there are no other Bibles?

If the "Holy Trinity" can all be considered to be "God", and if Jesus Christ is God, then why can't there be many "Jesus Christs" (an almost infinite number of them) all throughout the universe? All with the same purpose (to save life forms from their imperfections)?

The one God can have an infinite number of forms. Why not? Will anyone be arrogant enough to try to LIMIT God to three?

Since nobody can KNOW what God's plan is, the best we can do is ASSUME. And if we are going to assume, then at least we should assume things that makes sense.

Whole universe just for us? MAKES NO SENSE.

Whole universe filled with life that God created? Makes PERFECT SENSE.

God involved with ONLY humans? Makes no sense, and it incredibly arrogant.

God involved with ALL that He created? Makes PERFECT SENSE.

Interestingly, the Pastor of my church agrees with me completely (as well as agreeing that BOTH Creation AND Evolution are necessary and that one cannot exist without the other).

I think the average Christian's biggest "sin" is to be so arrogant as to believe they are something special. We are nothing compared to God. Dust in the wind.