PDA

View Full Version : WTB-POLYTECH AK MAGAZINES

insider
09-14-2010, 08:12 AM
WTB-Polytech 30 round AK 7.62x39 Magazines, w/chrome followers, 3 sight holes, Polytech on floor plate. I need between 1-5 magazines. PM me, please let me know how much you want for them. I am also looking for a 75 round Chinese drum, Polytech if possible. I also need a type 1 bayonet for a Legend. Thank you.

Does anyone even look at the wanted posts?????????

supersport
11-04-2010, 10:43 AM
I have 3 new unissued Polytech mags I bought from Kengs in the early 90's. they are still in cosmo or grease and about half of the wrapper is left. They have the 3 witness holes in the back, chrome followers, and floorplates are labeled Made In China. I was told at the time of purchase from Keng's that Polytech also labeled the floorplates this way. I have 1 additional mag that is like new as I cleaned it and tested it for function. I am not interested in a trade, I will sell new mags for $40.00 ea. and the used mag for $35 + shipping. Let me know if interested. Mark

insider
11-10-2010, 04:51 AM
I have 3 new unissued Polytech mags I bought from Kengs in the early 90's. they are still in cosmo or grease and about half of the wrapper is left. They have the 3 witness holes in the back, chrome followers, and floorplates are labeled Made In China. I was told at the time of purchase from Keng's that Polytech also labeled the floorplates this way. I have 1 additional mag that is like new as I cleaned it and tested it for function. I am not interested in a trade, I will sell new mags for $40.00 ea. and the used mag for $35 + shipping. Let me know if interested. Mark
I CAN GO $150 for all four mags, let me know and I will send you a postal money order.

insider
03-10-2011, 06:10 AM
Please lock or delete this post, I have plenty of Poly mags now.