PDA

View Full Version : How many more scandals?

Sergi762
05-15-2013, 11:53 PM
So far I've got:
Fast & Furious
Bengazigate
IRS harassing Conservatives
EPA harassing Conservatives
Boston Bombing mishandling( although this one doesn't count necessarily)
AP Illegal Phone tapping
Seriously I've actually lost count and I know there are 2 or ore others I'm misplacing. This is freaking nuts!
Anger & repulsion aside this is like something out of a bad political thriller..

forget it I can't delete this thread so let it roll

NAPOTS
05-16-2013, 12:07 AM
So far I've got:
Fast & Furious
Bengazigate
IRS harassing Conservatives
EPA harassing Conservatives
Boston Bombing mishandling( although this one doesna't count nesecarily)
AP Illegal Phone tapping
Seriously I've actually lost count and I know there are 2 or ore others I'm misplacing. This is freaking nuts!
ANger & repulsion aside this is like something out of a bad political thriller..

Add Solyndra to the list.

LAGC
05-16-2013, 01:13 AM
It's certainly keeping conservative media and talk radio busy, although having so many things happening at once makes it kind of hard to focus on any one.

Maybe that's Team Obama's strategy? Instead of having one potential scandal being talked about all the time, obfuscate with so much shit being leaked at once, that the media goes into overload and isn't able to deal with any particular one.

The wind gradually goes out of the sails until there's nothing left but hot air...

El Laton Caliente
05-16-2013, 03:56 AM
Add Solyndra to the list.

The whole "green jobs" thing turned into a huge money laundering scheme.

The GM bail out, illegally turning the company over to his union supporters when the debt holders had first claim.

Tony Rezko bought the land next to Obama’s home when Obama received a mortgage to buy the house in Chicago. Rezko paid much more than the asking price and Obama got a sweetheart deal.

Then we have the whole background, eligibility issue. Multiple versions of birth certificates, bogus selective service records, no records and with held records from schools and collages, no passport records, etc...

The selling of his Senate seat by Governor Rod Blagojevich; how much did the White Hut really know?

ltorlo64
05-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Just read this morning that the AP phone record story is now expanded to the House of Representatives phone records as well. That is interesting.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?25176-DOJ-Seized-House-Of-REPS-Phone-Records-Too

Schuetzenman
05-16-2013, 05:19 AM
How many more scandals? I'm hoping a doze or more to go! I really would like to see this fucker impeached all the way!

Gunner1558
05-16-2013, 07:09 AM
How many more scandals? I'm hoping a doze or more to go! I really would like to see this fucker impeached all the way!

Along with ALL his libtard phony appointees and cronies he has forced on the populace.

Add in the media that have pushed him and his agendas, and you have a start to getting the country back on track to being a world power, not a big joke for the world to laugh at.

cootertwo
05-16-2013, 02:22 PM
AMEN

Along with ALL his libtard phony appointees and cronies he has forced on the populace.

Add in the media that have pushed him and his agendas, and you have a start to getting the country back on track to being a world power, not a big joke for the world to laugh at.

5.56NATO
05-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Don't forget the over 900 exec orders resident illegitimate has decreed.

CigarGuy
05-16-2013, 02:50 PM
......and "Czars" everywhere.............At least THEY don't need Congressional approval!

L1A1Rocker
05-16-2013, 03:10 PM
The "clunkers" program. Only car dealerships that had donated to the democrats got any money from the program.

L1A1Rocker
05-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Just in, top headline on drudge:

Congressman: Justice Dept. Wiretapped the House of Representative's Cloak Room
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-justice-dept-wiretapped-house-representatives-cloak-room_724606.html

alismith
05-16-2013, 06:59 PM
As long as the MSM redirects and downplays the scandals, there will be no end to them. Things will continue as usual until the MSM stops covering for him...and he may have just screwed the pooch on this one now. We'll see.