PDA

View Full Version : KALIFORNIA SENATE BANS ALL SEMI AUTO RIFLES

PROBASCO
05-29-2013, 10:29 PM
BREAKING: CA Senate Votes to Ban All Semi-Automatic Rifles With Detachable Magazines
Posted on May 29, 2013 by Robert Farago

California compliant AR. But not for long. (courtesy californiabulletbutton.com)

After Connecticut upped the anti ante, The Golden State Senate is doing its level best to reclaim its title as America’s number one slave state. To that end, “The California Senate on Wednesday approved a package of seven gun control bills, including background checks for people who buy ammunition, introduced in response to the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.” Well, the latimes.com would say that wouldn’t they? Not to mention burying the big kahuna in the tenth paragraph. “The Senate also approved a bill that would outlaw the sale, purchase and manufacture in California of semiautomatic rifles that can accept detachable magazines. SB 374 also would require those who own such weapons to register them with the state.” Welcome back my friends to the nightmare that never ends. More details in the morning.

imanaknut
05-29-2013, 11:00 PM
And the sheep will just say "ok" and without so much as a whimper give up their rights.

Helen Keller
05-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Faggot infested shithole.

L1A1Rocker
05-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Make no mistake about this. Door to door confiscation is on the table for California.

was_peacemaker
05-30-2013, 12:20 AM
Wait a minute. That would even include 10/22's and the little Remington .22's wouldn't it?

imanaknut
05-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Wait a minute. That would even include 10/22's and the little Remington .22's wouldn't it?

We have a winner! Not to mention Remington 7400, the older 742, Savage 64, all AR rifles in .22LR, the GSG-5 and GSG-522 and many other semi-autos with removable magazines. The list will go on and on and on.

tank_monkey
05-30-2013, 02:18 AM
And the sheep will just say "ok" and without so much as a whimper give up their rights.

Hope you're not calling CA gun owners sheep? The so called "sheep" are fighting tooth and nail, but are outnumbered. It's the OTHER people who don't know what's going on.

tank_monkey
05-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Faggot infested shithole.
How helpful of you. :D

tank_monkey
05-30-2013, 02:32 AM
There is good news. The Senate is much smaller than the House. The House (or Assembly) has tons more members. Despite the fact that the DEMOCRATS have a super majority, there is a surprising number of California's version of a 'blue dog" democrat.

But Democratic Assemblywoman Nancy Skinner, who authored that bill, said the assembly was less likely to support measures that go beyond closing loopholes in existing laws.

"In the assembly you've got a really large number of new members," Skinner said. "If they represent an area that has high gun-ownership numbers they're nervous about that."

Though the bills are horrific they are encountering a LOT of resistance from Democratic politicians from RURAL areas of California who all own guns. The Assembly would have to consolidate the bills into something to send to the Governor's desk and the scuttlebutt is that there are a lot more Democrats from Pro gun districts who are nervous.

rci2950
05-30-2013, 03:47 AM
I hope there is a big backlash...

was_peacemaker
05-30-2013, 03:57 AM
We have a winner! Not to mention Remington 7400, the older 742, Savage 64, all AR rifles in .22LR, the GSG-5 and GSG-522 and many other semi-autos with removable magazines. The list will go on and on and on.

Wow!! Some of the best little plinkers banned! I feel sad for Cali gun owners. If SF and LA could become their own city states...it would do the rest of Cali and the country some good.

Schuetzenman
05-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Oh look what I just found in the Dictionary. Definition of Tyranny .... see California. Who'd of thunk!

NAPOTS
05-30-2013, 07:49 AM
I was afraid this crap would pass, sounds like they rubber stamped everything that was on the table. Well fuck 'em. I say don't register shit.

sevlex
05-30-2013, 08:52 AM
This is a direct slap in the face to gun manufacturers. They need to cross off Kali for ALL sales - especially to LEO.

El Jefe
05-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Voting for liberals has consequences, all of them bad.

studmuffin
05-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Why is everyone surprised? We all knew this was coming to komifornica. Look on the bright side, there are active seccesionist movements in both northern kalifornia and in the eastern desert parts.

Sherman
05-30-2013, 10:52 AM
LOL.....they asked for it. You vote stupid....you get stupid. lol.. God Bless TEXAS!!!!

studmuffin
05-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Just wait, record numbers of californians are fleeing the liberal paradise and moving to texas. Of course you just know they are taking their liberal votes with them. Believe it or not, CA was once a very conservative pioneer state, steeped in it's roots of hard headed adventerous people who cross the plains in search of their fortunes. Look at it now. I fear that is where texas is heading.

imanaknut
05-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Hope you're not calling CA gun owners sheep? The so called "sheep" are fighting tooth and nail, but are outnumbered. It's the OTHER people who don't know what's going on.

Glad to hear this. The news media in this fly-over state hasn't said a thing, so I can only get my news from the honest people here. Thanks!

5.56NATO
05-30-2013, 12:46 PM
How would the nation fare if kali and dc were broke off like old dried up hemerods by an earthquake and slid into the sea?

1 Patriot-of-many
05-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Did none of these legislators read the decisions the SCOTUS handed down?

Sherman
05-30-2013, 04:06 PM
Just wait, record numbers of californians are fleeing the liberal paradise and moving to texas. Of course you just know they are taking their liberal votes with them. Believe it or not, CA was once a very conservative pioneer state, steeped in it's roots of hard headed adventerous people who cross the plains in search of their fortunes. Look at it now. I fear that is where texas is heading.

Nah....we are very religious down here. We also have LOTS of guns and a ton of pride. Liberals hate Texas so they are bypassing Texas moving to the north east.

PROBASCO
05-30-2013, 08:38 PM
The left is organized and know how to win, the right expects common sense to rule the day so they never plan ahead.
We have become the reactionary right, only reacting after shit hits the fan.

ready
05-30-2013, 10:34 PM
They're like a plague of locusts.

Hobe Sound AK
05-31-2013, 02:31 AM
The White Gun Owner is out Voted and Out Flanked on all Fronts. all he can do is Flee. Before the coming Race War in CA.

LAGC
05-31-2013, 03:38 AM
The White Gun Owner is out Voted and Out Flanked on all Fronts. all he can do is Flee. Before the coming Race War in CA.

Racist much?

Hobe Sound AK
05-31-2013, 09:55 AM
You watch when the first Emergency happens on a large scale. Will make Roddney King look small.

sevlex
05-31-2013, 10:57 AM
Racist much?

Ostrich much?

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

:naughty:

studmuffin
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Racist much?

Sadly that is starting to make sense. Read any of Victor Davis Hansens recent essays about mexifornia. In the long term he is optimistic, but is less optimistic in the short term.

5.56NATO
05-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Odd how this happens without a crisis. Imagine what it will be like in a crisis.

Krupski
05-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Did none of these legislators read the decisions the SCOTUS handed down?

It's going to have to be like New York... take it to court and spend hundred of thousands of dollars on attorney fees to get the state legislators to realize that "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

This crap has to be stopped. What RIGHT do a small handful of liberals have making hell for everyone else?

Hobe Sound AK
05-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks Sevlex

1 Patriot-of-many
06-02-2013, 03:19 AM
It's going to have to be like New York... take it to court and spend hundred of thousands of dollars on attorney fees to get the state legislators to realize that "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

This crap has to be stopped. What RIGHT do a small handful of liberals have making hell for everyone else?
I think the only way just like making police authorities accountable is making them personally responsible. The system is flawed in that gov't has an unlimited bank account to prosecute or persecute as they see fit. If the penalty was financial to these traitors they'd soon read that document they're pissing on.

Krupski
06-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I think the only way just like making police authorities accountable is making them personally responsible. The system is flawed in that gov't has an unlimited bank account to prosecute or persecute as they see fit. If the penalty was financial to these traitors they'd soon read that document they're pissing on.

What makes it even worse is that it's OUR money they use to prosecute and persecute.

If we all said "enough is enough" and stopped paying taxes, the .gov would crumble to it's knees.

But that will never happen because it's impossible to get more than three people to stick together for anything.

I gotta give the "black" people credit. When someone wrongs one of them, they all come out and protest, riot, etc...

White people just shrug their shoulders and say "better him than me".