PDA

View Full Version : 89 evidence photos of Zimmerman case

L1A1Rocker
06-13-2013, 04:17 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-20120517,0,6090406.photogallery

I'm curious about the first aid kit. The photo's do not have any context to them so it can be a bit hard to place them with what we've read and heard about the case.

PLEASE folks, I've got Kadmos on ignore. PLEASE don't let him flush another of my threads.

Ruskiegunlover
06-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Only 13 into it, and these photos only reinforce what I have believed since DAY 1 about this case.....

Wonder what he's smoking in the pic? Gee, wonder what it is.....

stinker
06-13-2013, 06:07 PM
The first aid kit makes little sense to me either.
Without context and pure speculation; his truck/car/whatever was nearby.
Perhaps he went for it since he was bleeding and it was just there after the cops showed up?

As to the rest of the photos...

The cup of red liquid looks like it's vaporizing alcohol so you can inhale it instead of drinking it.
Hits the blood much faster and a LOT harder.

Photo 10 and 11. How old was the little shit again?
So how was it he obtained that pea shooter legally?
Just looking for a little common sense clarification from any of the defenders of his sweet little child innocence.

And how sweet is that, he was giving straight from his heart to some homeless oregano plants!
What a green thumbed humanitarian.

Photo 22, 38 and 39, so much for the "i don't see no wounds" theory.

5.56NATO
06-13-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.cartoonsbyhenry.com/political_cartoons/2012/20120324.jpg

re shawn tyson
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57406265/shawn-tyson-17-gets-life-for-killing-brits/

Altarboy
06-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Very little of these will be seen by the jury or if they see them they will be required to not consider them. The system doesn't wqnt to see cities burn and so Zimmerman is going down.

5.56NATO
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf‎

AKM
06-14-2013, 04:54 AM
In pic #33, I see grass, trees, sidewalk, a garbage can and a yellow plastic cover that is covering up a dead body! Was the Zimm man driving the tree or the garbage can? I thought that you guys were saying that he was back at his car when this shit went down! Where is the car? Hell, where is the parking lot? Kinda looks to me like the Zimm man was the one that was acting suspicious and he got his ass kicked for it!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 08:03 AM
In pic #33, I see grass, trees, sidewalk, a garbage can and a yellow plastic cover that is covering up a dead body! Was the Zimm man driving the tree or the garbage can? I thought that you guys were saying that he was back at his car when this shit went down! Where is the car? Hell, where is the parking lot? Kinda looks to me like the Zimm man was the one that was acting suspicious and he got his ass kicked for it!

If you're going to talk shit you better quote and link where somebody said that.

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 08:13 AM

In his testimony to police Zimmerman stated that he was "walking back to his SUV" when he was attacked by Martin.

FunkyPertwee
06-14-2013, 08:17 AM
So Zimmerman used a Kel-Tec PF-9. Sweet. I wonder why he had it loaded with FMJs.

Zygomatic
06-14-2013, 08:39 AM
That housing complex kinda looks like my idea of Hell.

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 08:41 AM
So Zimmerman used a Kel-Tec PF-9. Sweet. I wonder why he had it loaded with FMJs.

Is it FMJ? It almost looks like the one cartridge outside the mag has a slight flat area on the end of the bullet. Maybe a shallow HP design. If it is FMJ he might have wanted the reliability in feeding especially if his Kel-Tec was at all finicky about feeding HP.

Also does that guide rod look right? Seems like it's got a lot of upward cant in it.

L1A1Rocker
06-14-2013, 09:21 AM

Try backing up that shit with a link? For your information: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?17005-Map-and-timeline-of-Zimmerman-Martin-shooting

The evidence available bears out Zimmerman's telling of the events. Not your clairvoyance or racist tainted glasses.

AKM
06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
If you're going to talk shit you better quote and link where somebody said that.
I"m sorry man................my bad! LOL
So exactly how long did the Zimm man stalk Trayvon Martin? I sure would like to know what the Zimm man said to Martin! It seems to me that if you are going to follow someone in a situation like this, it is probably a good idea to not let them know that they are being followed. Apparently the Zimm man did not do this. I find it hard to believe that he was following Martin, then he stopped following and then turned around to go back to his SUV and then he got jumped. Bullshit! The Zimm man had to of said something that escalated this. I think that little Kel-Tec gave the Zimm man balls the size of cantaloupes and he confronted Trayvon and he got his ass stomped because of it.

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
So exactly how long did the Zimm man stalk Trayvon Martin? I sure would like to know what the Zimm man said to Martin! It seems to me that if you are going to follow someone in a situation like this, it is probably a good idea to not let them know that they are being followed. Apparently the Zimm man did not do this. I find it hard to believe that he was following Martin, then he stopped following and then turned around to go back to his SUV and then he got jumped. Bullshit! The Zimm man had to of said something that escalated this. I think that little Kel-Tec gave the Zimm man balls the size of cantaloupes and he confronted Trayvon and he got his ass stomped because of it.

From statements I've read Zimmerman lost sight of Martin (Martin went into one of the condo/apartments) so he no longer had anyone to follow. At that point it would seem a reasonable assumption that he turned back to his car. Your theory about Zimmerman may be correct but if you're sincere you also have to acknowledge the flip side and that Martin instigated the confrontation because he was looking for a fight. Either is possible so why rule out one over the other?

AKM
06-14-2013, 12:53 PM
From statements I've read Zimmerman lost sight of Martin (Martin went into one of the condo/apartments) so he no longer had anyone to follow. At that point it would seem a reasonable assumption that he turned back to his car. Your theory about Zimmerman may be correct but if you're sincere you also have to acknowledge the flip side and that Martin instigated the confrontation because he was looking for a fight. Either is possible so why rule out one over the other?Martin was looking for a fight! That is a stretch! Martin was going home as far as I can tell. Zimmerman was the one looking for trouble and he found it.

davepool
06-14-2013, 01:48 PM

That's a S&W Sigma.

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
That's a S&W Sigma.

Not that one. There are photos of a Kel-Tec and the mag further into the photos.

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Martin was looking for a fight! That is a stretch! Martin was going home as far as I can tell. Zimmerman was the one looking for trouble and he found it.

So your saying your assumption is the only one you'll consider, fair enough.

FunkyPertwee
06-14-2013, 02:22 PM
That's a S&W Sigma.

How did Zimmerman's hand get so black? :)

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM

No, you're not.

Where's that link and quote?

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Martin was looking for a fight! That is a stretch! Martin was going home as far as I can tell. Zimmerman was the one looking for trouble and he found it.

Hey genius, it's a housing development. I.E. lots of people live there and will be walking the grounds regularly. You may notice the lawns and trees to make the paths a pleasant place to stroll.

Somebody walking behind you is not justification to start a fight.

Only dipshits like little Skittles Martin think being on the same block as someone is a good enough reason to get violent.

Now he's dead from a GSW in the chest. Just like one of the heros in his rap songs. See how well that worked out for him?

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
From statements I've read Zimmerman lost sight of Martin (Martin went into one of the condo/apartments) so he no longer had anyone to follow. At that point it would seem a reasonable assumption that he turned back to his car. Your theory about Zimmerman may be correct but if you're sincere you also have to acknowledge the flip side and that Martin instigated the confrontation because he was looking for a fight. Either is possible so why rule out one over the other?

Sounds like Martin may have ducked into a dark spot between buildings to lie in wait for an ambush.

Heck, that's what I do when thugs are following me. (Not suburban schmoes like Zimmerman, but actual established threats. I live in a "diverse" city with some rough patches oddly mixed into the nice patches.)

You wait for your stalker to let down their guard or pass you exposing their back. Then you jump their ass! (Scares the fuck out of em! One thing predators generally can't cope with is losing the upper hand. )

AKM
06-14-2013, 03:51 PM
No, you're not.

Where's that link and quote?There is no quote. I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car.............................................af ter stalking Trayvon!

AKM
06-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Somebody walking behind you is not justification to start a fight.
Which is exactly why I think Zimmerman said something to provoke Martin!

AKM
06-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Sounds like Martin may have ducked into a dark spot between buildings to lie in wait for an ambush.

Heck, that's what I do when thugs are following me. (Not suburban schmoes like Zimmerman, but actual established threats. I live in a "diverse" city with some rough patches oddly mixed into the nice patches.)

You wait for your stalker to let down their guard or pass you exposing their back. Then you jump their ass! (Scares the fuck out of em! One thing predators generally can't cope with is losing the upper hand. )
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Helen Keller
06-14-2013, 04:03 PM

That's only legit if you stab them.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2451/4084228728_a4c9ae9279.jpg

L1A1Rocker
06-14-2013, 04:09 PM
There is no quote. I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car.............................................af ter stalking Trayvon!

Following is NOT stalking. I ask again, please provide how Zimmerman was in violation of Florida laws against stalking. Again, your crystal ball and professed clairvoyance to know what Zimmerman was thinking is NOT evidence.

Somehow I don't think you followed the link I posted about the mapped out locations and timeline of this incident. You might learn something if you did, haven forbid that.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 04:17 PM
There is no quote. I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car.............................................af ter stalking Trayvon!

QUOTE WHERE YOU READ THAT AND PROVIDE A LINK OR STFU.

Which is exactly why I think Zimmerman said something to provoke Martin!

Walking and talking are not legal justifications for assault. Being assaulted howevver, is legal justification for shooting someone.

It mus really piss you off that's how the world works. Cry all you want, your tears of butt hurt frustration are about as powerful at effecting change as pleaing "he said something mean to me" is a sound defense for assault.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Bad enough to handle your candy ass. ;)

AKM
06-14-2013, 04:47 PM
QUOTE WHERE YOU READ THAT AND PROVIDE A LINK OR STFU.

Did you not read this...................................There is no quote. I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car.............................................af ter stalking Trayvon!

L1A1Rocker
06-14-2013, 04:51 PM
stalking Trayvon!

There you go again, using that term that does not apply. Stalking does NOT equal following. Please state how Zimmerman's following of Martin arose to the level of stalking under Florida law. Just saying it over and over does not make it so.

edit: IF you care to actually LEARN something about that incident, try clicking on this link: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?17005-Map-and-timeline-of-Zimmerman-Martin-shooting

Richard Simmons
06-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Seems to me that AKM is set in his opinion of what he thinks or wants to have happened. Either that or he's just enjoying himself pushing other peoples buttons and watching them get all spun up. Perhaps a little of both.

Helen Keller
06-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Only 2 people were there....

to me this whole damn thing is more smoke n' mirrors.

AKM
06-14-2013, 05:05 PM
IF you care to actually LEARN something about that incident, try clicking on this link: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?17005-Map-and-timeline-of-Zimmerman-Martin-shootingI don't really.............................but thanks anyway!

Ruskiegunlover
06-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Jerome has no interest in FACTS, REASON, or LOGIC in this case. He is just a dumbass race baiting piece of shit.

And I'll point out that quite a number of people have pointed out that given the THC in his system, the fact it took him about 20 minutes longer to walk home from the gas station than it should have, the very likely monetary interaction he had with several teens inside the gas station, that he might have actually made it to his place to drop off narcotics or other stuff he would not want police finding on him. He had buttons and other stuff on him in the gas station footage, but that stuff was NOT found at the crime scene and was NOT in his pockets. A lot of people think, as do I, that he at a minimum may have dropped some things out of his poclets somewhere. Or hidden something. 3 teens bought phillies blunts at the gas station, and he interacted with them right outside the station, then took WAY too long to get home. I believe he smoked some pot, and still had some on him. He was a smart kid in avoiding trouble, had already spoken online about wanting to avoid getting caught with pot.....I believe he dissappeared from zimm, hid something, then came back. LOTS of evidence to support this.

Either way, again, zimm saved lives.

Infidelski
06-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Only 13 into it, and these photos only reinforce what I have believed since DAY 1 about this case.....

Wonder what he's smoking in the pic? Gee, wonder what it is.....

Pretty sure he's smoking the plant growing in picture 14

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Did you not read this...................................There is no quote. I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car.............................................af ter stalking Trayvon!

Are you retarded? Did you marvel at the fact that blue paint tastes just like red paint when you were young? Did you spend english class trying to show your ding dong to the other boys instead of learning to read?

If you read that on this site, you can quote the post.

If you can't quote the post then you are full of shit and you need to STFU.

AKM
06-14-2013, 07:13 PM
I already fuckin said twice that y'all did not say that. Damn man your just like a nagging little bitch!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I already fuckin said twice that y'all did not say that. Damn man your just like a nagging little bitch!

Actually, you've claimed that some one here said he was at the car THRE TIMES in this thread alone.

Here:

I thought that you guys were saying that he was back at his car when this shit went down! Where is the car? Hell, where is the parking lot?

Here:

I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car...

Amd you repeated your accusation here:

I went back and re-read and you guys said he was on his way back to his car...

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?25676-89-evidence-photos-of-Zimmerman-case

See how that works? You made a claim in your post and I was prove it by quoting you.

How's it feel getting OWNED, Bitch? It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. Rape victims seldom do...

Maybe instead you can take this oportunity to appologise to the board for being such an insufferable twat.

silentkilla
06-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I SEE SOMEONE ENDING UP IN THE RH IN HIS NEAR FUTURE.............................

AKM
06-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Gonzo, you are a dumb fuck! You quoted me three separate times and think that #2 and #3 are saying the same as #1. They are not! Learn to read bitch! #1 is when I said that I thought you guys said that Zimmerman was at his car. #2 and #3 are my corrections. Fuck man, I even admitted it when I said "my bad"!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Gonzo, you are a dumb fuck! You quoted me three separate times and think that #2 and #3 are saying the same as #1. They are not! Learn to read bitch! #1 is when I said that I thought you guys said that Zimmerman was at his car. #2 and #3 are my corrections. Fuck man, I even admitted it when I said "my bad"!

That's pretty rich, calling other people dumb.

Everyone can reasd what you've posted. Everyone can see you contradicting yourself.

Everyone can make a fair estimation of your brain power, or lack thereof.

Now, since you can't back up your bullshit, why don't you apologise to the board for your poor attitude?

Ruskiegunlover
06-14-2013, 09:50 PM
.....and for being a racist, liberal piece of shit who wants to use skin color to determine guilt or innocence.

AKM
06-14-2013, 10:18 PM
, why don't you apologise to the board for your poor attitude?i personally think that I have a super attitude!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-14-2013, 11:24 PM
i personally think that I have a super attitude!
http://yuseeffsmother.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/demote-trayvon-gun-control.jpg

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 02:11 PM
PLEASE folks, I've got Kadmos on ignore. PLEASE don't let him flush another of my threads.

My first post in this thread....it went downhill quick all by itself.

But in case anyone who is reading this knows, who's flashlight was that?

Alot has been said about Zimmerman's hands not showing signs he fought back...well a flashlight in one hand and a gun in the other might explain that.

Just a thought.

AKM
06-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Alot has been said about Zimmerman's hands not showing signs he fought back...well a flashlight in one hand and a gun in the other might explain that.

Just a thought.I am sure that this flashlight issue that you brought up is just one of the many things in this case that Zimmerman has not been honest about!

AKM
06-15-2013, 02:37 PM
http://yuseeffsmother.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/demote-trayvon-gun-control.jpg
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid? Does your past include you getting your ass kicked by skinny black guy? Just sayin....................I mean it seems extremely personal with you.

You remind me alot of the guy, Lee J. Cobb, in 12 Angry Men that wanted to convict the kid because he was a kid of color and he hated all people of color.

I'll bet anything that you would have liked to be the one that put the fatal bullet into Trayvon!

http://youtu.be/FVL-15wWptU

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 02:48 PM
I am sure that this flashlight issue that you brought up is just one of the many things in this case that Zimmerman has not been honest about!

Do you know offhand if he said it was his or not? I recall something about it, but can't remember what it was..

AKM
06-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't know but I am sure some of the lawyers around here will know!

Richard Simmons
06-15-2013, 03:01 PM
My first post in this thread....it went downhill quick all by itself.

But in case anyone who is reading this knows, who's flashlight was that?

Just a thought.

Flashlight, if it's Zimmerman's could have just as easily have been knocked out of his pocket during the struggle. Where did the first-aid kit come from? If a bystander brought it out to attempt first-aid then the flashlight could be theirs as well. There is without a doubt a different and opposite explanation for everything one will ever read, see or hear regarding this case.

At the end of the day the only reality is that none of it makes any difference. Martin is dead and it has cost me no sleep. Zimmerman committed murder or acted in self defense and will be found guilty or not guilty and again I will loose no sleep either way because I really don't care. Hundreds if not thousands of Americans have died since this event took place. A large number of them were black and so was their killer or killers. People die every day and always will. The only reason this story has gotten the play it has is because Martin wasn't killed by another black man.

Some on this forum will rant and rave and make fools of themselves. Some will attempt a discussion for what ever reason they feel is appropriate to what end even they can't really say. Even more will read and move on because it really isn't news when you think about it and nobody really gives a shit in the end anyway and nothing will really change.

silentkilla
06-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Flashlight, if it's Zimmerman's could have just as easily have been knocked out of his pocket during the struggle. Where did the first-aid kit come from? If a bystander brought it out to attempt first-aid then the flashlight could be theirs as well. There is without a doubt a different and opposite explanation for everything one will ever read, see or hear regarding this case.

At the end of the day the only reality is that none of it makes any difference. Martin is dead and it has cost me no sleep. Zimmerman committed murder or acted in self defense and will be found guilty or not guilty and again I will loose no sleep either way because I really don't care. Hundreds if not thousands of Americans have died since this event took place. A large number of them were black and so was their killer or killers. People die every day and always will. The only reason this story has gotten the play it has is because Martin wasn't killed by another black man.

Some on this forum will rant and rave and make fools of themselves. Some will attempt a discussion for what ever reason they feel is appropriate to what end even they can't really say. Even more will read and move on because it really isn't news when you think about it and nobody really gives a shit in the end anyway and nothing will really change.

WELL SAID.. and i absolutly concur.....

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 03:12 PM

Normally I despise "media cases", but with so much talk, and it dealing with gun laws, and all this evidence that is so subjective, and the DA being pushed into trial, it's just an interesting case.

I did search a little and yep it's two flashlights, Zimmerman apparently said on CNN he had a flashlight but it wasn't working (I got that 2nd hand so it may not be fully accurate), seems like people are saying both flashlights were his, the larger dead one, and I guess a small one he was seen walking with (again 2nd hand info).

It makes things interesting, he's holding two flashlights, and a cell phone obviously, and has a gun on him.

The first most obvious thought becomes, he's on the phone, with it in one hand, holding one or both of the lights in the other....it strongly suggests the gun was holstered at least until he got right to the scene of the incident.

And again it could go either way, drop or pocket the cell, drop or pocket the light(s), pull the gun and confront, get jumped by Travon in self defense.

or

Travon jumps him, Zimmerman is trying to free up his hands of his cell and lights and go for his gun

....glad I'm not on that jury

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Why do you have such a hard on for this kid? Does your past include you getting your ass kicked by skinny black guy? Just sayin....................I mean it seems extremely personal with you.

No but I've fucked up froggy assholes of all stripes and colors.

And watch it with your race baiting, punk. You don't know my racial background, you don't know anything about me. You need to STFU before you get raped again.

I just post these memes because they obiously touch a nerve for you.

Tender wittle bitch.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBzbzGWEtyY/UWoxWq8UN7I/AAAAAAAAHQs/jIXr2d3YWxU/s1600/trayvon-martin-double-finger.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 03:40 PM
My first post in this thread....it went downhill quick all by itself.But in case anyone who is reading this knows, who's flashlight was that?Alot has been said about Zimmerman's hands not showing signs he fought back...well a flashlight in one hand and a gun in the other might explain that.Just a thought.Do you know offhand if he said it was his or not? I recall something about it, but can't remember what it was.Normally I despise "media cases", but with so much talk, and it dealing with gun laws, and all this evidence that is so subjective, and the DA being pushed into trial, it's just an interesting case.I did search a little and yep it's two flashlights, Zimmerman apparently said on CNN he had a flashlight but it wasn't working (I got that 2nd hand so it may not be fully accurate), seems like people are saying both flashlights were his, the larger dead one, and I guess a small one he was seen walking with (again 2nd hand info).It makes things interesting, he's holding two flashlights, and a cell phone obviously, and has a gun on him.The first most obvious thought becomes, he's on the phone, with it in one hand, holding one or both of the lights in the other....it strongly suggests the gun was holstered at least until he got right to the scene of the incident.And again it could go either way, drop or pocket the cell, drop or pocket the light(s), pull the gun and confront, get jumped by Travon in self defense.orTravon jumps him, Zimmerman is trying to free up his hands of his cell and lights and go for his gun....glad I'm not on that jury

Christ Kadmos. Why can't you simply respect L1a1Rocker's wishes and not derial his thread with pages and pages of your bullshit suppostition?

Who cares if there was a flashlight on the ground? Is that your litmus test for self defense? "He's got a flashlight, jump him!"

You need to GTFO and take your little troll butt budy with you.

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Christ Kadmos. Why can't you simply respect L1a1Rocker's wishes and not derial his thread with pages and pages of your bullshit suppostition?

Who cares if there was a flashlight on the ground? Is that your litmus test for self defense? "He's got a flashlight, jump him!"

You need to GTFO and take your little troll butt budy with you.

I'm not the one derailing this thread, I'm sticking to the topic, I waited until page 3 to even post, by which you had already taken this thread to a low level, and that's the last I will say on that subject, out of respect for his wishes.

As to what difference the flashlight makes, it tells us what was likely in who's hands.

If Zimmerman was holding a light in one hand and a cell in the other than he didn't have his gun drawn from the get go.

It can also explain the lack of defensive or offensive wounds to Zimmerman's hands.

Zimmerman's hands were likely unharmed because he was holding things, so either he couldn't use them right away or he could use them as weapons.

While yes the story could still go either way from that evidence alone, witness testimony may combine with that to give a clearer picture. But either way it at least lets us know why his hands were most likely unwounded.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm not the one derailing this thread, I'm sticking to the topic, I waited until page 3 to even post, by which you had already taken this thread to a low level, and that's the last I will say on that subject, out of respect for his wishes.

Bullshit. Multiple class-A felonies on Trayvons phone and you're focused on a flashlight. All you do is derail.

As to what difference the flashlight makes, it tells us what was likely in who's hands.
Or pockets. It really means nothing at all. It could be Trayvon's. People walking at night have been known to carry them.

If Zimmerman was holding a light in one hand and a cell in the other than he didn't have his gun drawn from the get go.
Or he had the light and his gun out. Or the light fell out of someones pocket. Or it was just lying there all along.

Or you're a disengenuous troll who's trying to draw attention away from the illegal handgun and felony drug offenses in those evidence photos.

It can also explain the lack of defensive or offensive wounds to Zimmerman's hands.

Zimmerman's hands were likely unharmed because he was holding things, so either he couldn't use them right away or he could use them as weapons.

It doesn't explain the lack of bludgeon wounds on Trayvon. Trayvon did however have wounds on his knuckles, consisten with inflicting the wounds on Zimmerman.

While yes the story could still go either way from that evidence alone, witness testimony may combine with that to give a clearer picture. But either way it at least lets us know why his hands were most likely unwounded.

The flashlight means nothign in light of the forensic evidence, which you will surley ignore just you ignore the balistic evidence and the illegal handgun (Trayvon was several years shy of being able to own that S&W Sigma) and fellony pot cultivation (oh yeah, that's a de-facto distribution beef as well).

But screw all that stuff.

THERE'S A FLASHLIGHT ON THE GROUND!

You're so full of shit it's leaking onto your keyboard and typing for you.

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Bullshit. Multiple class-A felonies on Trayvons phone and you're focused on a flashlight. All you do is derail.

Or pockets. It really means nothing at all. It could be Trayvon's. People walking at night have been known to carry them.

Or he had the light and his gun out. Or the light fell out of someones pocket. Or it was just lying there all along.

Or you're a disengenuous troll who's trying to draw attention away from the illegal handgun and felony drug offenses in those evidence photos.

It doesn't explain the lack of bludgeon wounds on Trayvon. Trayvon did however have wounds on his knuckles, consisten with inflicting the wounds on Zimmerman.

The flashlight means nothign in light of the forensic evidence, which you will surley ignore just you ignore the balistic evidence and the illegal handgun (Trayvon was several years shy of being able to own that S&W Sigma) and fellony pot cultivation (oh yeah, that's a de-facto distribution beef as well).

But screw all that stuff.

THERE'S A FLASHLIGHT ON THE GROUND!

You're so full of shit it's leaking onto your keyboard and typing for you.

Can you please be polite so as not to get this thread flushed?

Back to the topic...Ok, the flashlight in itself may not prove much, however..

1. It may end up meaning a significant amount to a juror, a cell phone in one hand and a flashlight in the other may get Zimmerman off

2. Other evidence or testimony may help place a phone and a light in his hand, rather than a light and a gun...or may suggest otherwise.

As to what was on Travon's phone, I don't think pictures on a phone rise to the level of class A felony.

They don't prove it was his gun, his pot, or whatever that little science experiment was.

There is nothing illegal about taking a picture of yourself with a gun in the US, many kids have pictures with their parents or friend's parent's gun.

Again, please be polite so the thread doesn't get flushed. I thank you in advance.

AKM
06-15-2013, 04:39 PM
No but I've fucked up froggy assholes of all stripes and colors.

And watch it with your race baiting, punk. You don't know my racial background, you don't know anything about me. You need to STFU before you get raped again.

I just post these memes because they obiously touch a nerve for you.

Tender wittle bitch.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBzbzGWEtyY/UWoxWq8UN7I/AAAAAAAAHQs/jIXr2d3YWxU/s1600/trayvon-martin-double-finger.jpgIt seems as though I struck a nerve! Hmmmmmmmm!

FunkyPertwee
06-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Can you please be polite so as not to get this thread flushed?

Back to the topic...Ok, the flashlight in itself may not prove much, however..

1. It may end up meaning a significant amount to a juror, a cell phone in one hand and a flashlight in the other may get Zimmerman off

2. Other evidence or testimony may help place a phone and a light in his hand, rather than a light and a gun...or may suggest otherwise.

As to what was on Travon's phone, I don't think pictures on a phone rise to the level of class A felony.

They don't prove it was his gun, his pot, or whatever that little science experiment was.

There is nothing illegal about taking a picture of yourself with a gun in the US, many kids have pictures with their parents or friend's parent's gun.

Again, please be polite so the thread doesn't get flushed. I thank you in advance.

He has texts where he is asking about buying a gun to 'share' with a friend, so that they can be 'real gangstas'.

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 05:15 PM
He has texts where he is asking about buying a gun to 'share' with a friend, so that they can be 'real gangstas'.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Although I'm not sure that will make much difference, obviously they aren't going to charge travon with conspiracy to unlawfully buy a gun or some such.

The defense will have to be very careful about how negative they want to go on Travon's history, if the go too hard it can backfire badly and the jury will dismiss all of it.

I'm sure many of us have pictures of our kids with guns, if someone was trying to paint our kids in a negative light over that then I think most of us would be rather put off and annoyed.

FunkyPertwee
06-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks, I didn't know that.

Although I'm not sure that will make much difference, obviously they aren't going to charge travon with conspiracy to unlawfully buy a gun or some such.

The defense will have to be very careful about how negative they want to go on Travon's history, if the go too hard it can backfire badly and the jury will dismiss all of it.

I'm sure many of us have pictures of our kids with guns, if someone was trying to paint our kids in a negative light over that then I think most of us would be rather put off and annoyed.

I can't argue what will or won't happen in court. I'm just using the information at hand to make my own personal judgment using my own personal discernment which most likely would be totally unacceptable in court.

Based on what I know about the evidenc I think something very similar to what Gonzo and Ruskiegunlover describe is what happened that night. Martin was non-violently confronted, felt disrespected, ran off to hide substances and gain an advantage for an ambush, then tried to 'beat down' Zimmerman for his perceived disrespect because he asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood, and got shot for it.

Maybe Zimmerman did purposely use words to inspire Martin to attack him, hoping he would give him legal authority to use deadly force. But even if so, blacks males especially need to know not to try and terrorize scared middle class Americans, aka 'white people'. They will shoot you if you grant them legal authority or make them scared enough. Young males who try and 'test they gangsta' by terrorizing anyone who they feel disrespects them usually end up dead or in prison. Its an extremely common story and I find it to be the most likely scenario in this case.

Sad but true. (IMHO)

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I can't argue what will or won't happen in court. I'm just using the information at hand to make my own personal judgment using my own personal discernment which most likely would be totally unacceptable in court.

I think that's what most of us are doing...plus a bit of guesswork on what jurors might think.

I've got no dog in this fight, can go either way. I'm sorry that a life was lost, I'm sorry a man had to take a life. Bad situation all the way around.

If anything though, at this point, I do hope Zimmerman is found not guilty, it would take more evidence than what I have seen/heard so far to prove anything to me beyond a reasonable doubt.

Martin was non-violently confronted, felt disrespected, ran off to hide substances and gain an advantage for an ambush, then tried to 'beat down' Zimmerman for his perceived disrespect because he asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood, and got shot for it.

I think that is the most likely hypothesis at this point.

Maybe Zimmerman did purposely use words to inspire Martin to attack him, hoping he would give him legal authority to use deadly force. But even if so, blacks males especially need to know not to try and terrorize scared middle class Americans, aka 'white people'. They will shoot you if you grant them legal authority or make them scared enough. Young males who try and 'test they gangsta' by terrorizing anyone who they feel disrespects them usually end up dead or in prison. Its an extremely common story and I find it to be the most likely scenario in this case.

Here I think you make a most excellent point, if you go around trying to scare people then you may very well come to a bad end.

It may be necessary in prison to "act tough" in order to survive (or end up a "bitch").

And in truth this same attitude may be necessary to some extent "on the streets" if you are "in the hood" (Ghetto).

But elsewhere that same attitude may work very badly against you.

I think Heinlein said it well with "Never frighten a little man, he will kill you"

Sad but true. (IMHO)

Very, it's a shame that sort of attitude is "rewarded" anywhere, it may be an ok short term survival strategy, but I think it will likely lead to a bad end in most cases (ie dead or prison) in the long term.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 06:51 PM
It seems as though I struck a nerve! Hmmmmmmmm!
Punking trolls is what I do around here. You'll figure it out.

All you've done is revealed your own weaknesses.

http://ct.fra.bz/tx/200x200/i52/5/5/6/frabz-Wanted-to-taste-the-rainbow-Tasted-lead-instead-051661.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 06:54 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/korgak_ironfist/misc/animated%20gif/retard-dance-happy-electric-fence.gif

Do your handlers know you're out of your cage?

silentkilla
06-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Do your handlers know you're out of your cage?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! holy fuck man.

AKM
06-15-2013, 07:00 PM

http://ct.fra.bz/tx/200x200/i52/5/5/6/frabz-Wanted-to-taste-the-rainbow-Tasted-lead-instead-051661.jpgWhere do you get all of the cute little pics!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Where do you get all of the cute little pics!

I just type "Why is AKM such a twat?" into google search and then post the top results.

http://i.qkme.me/3oqziy.jpg

AKM
06-15-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL

silentkilla
06-15-2013, 07:18 PM
WTF is up with the skittles??? did i miss something?lol

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Punking trolls is what I do around here.

Being a troll is what you do around here.

How about sticking to the topic and knocking off the childish antics...

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 07:30 PM
WTF is up with the skittles??? did i miss something?lol

Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman with a bag of skittles and some watermelon iced tea.

He had to be put down!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2844520/retarded-policeman-o.gif

Nobody asked you, Kadmos.

If you've got a problem, grow a pair and make a formal complaint.

Otherwise STFU.

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Nobody asked you, Kadmos.

If you've got a problem, grow a pair and make a formal complaint.

Otherwise STFU.

Whether asked to or not I can plainly see what you are doing.

When this thread gets trashed it's on you.

Out of respect for L1A1, I bow out of this thread, obviously my mere presence unhinges you to a degree where it is apparent that it will be locked.

If you apologize to L1A1 for screwing up his thread AND vow that you can behave then I will return to the thread.

Your choice.

N/A
06-15-2013, 08:09 PM

]

You know Dr. G.....a year and a half ago you were down and out in a bad situation. Seems that would have taught you to be a little kinder to people.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 08:10 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mea6a5rUht1qgbgreo1_500.gif

:lool:

GTFO then!

AKM
06-15-2013, 08:18 PM
vow that you can behave then I will return to the thread.

Your choice.
Kadmos, you know, you and I have probably been arguing with a guy that is in his early fifties, wearing boxers and living at his in mother in laws house trailer. Sad but true!

slamfire51
06-15-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm still wondering why the Hell you three can't carry on a decent discussion.
I've warned time and time again about bashing each other.

Take note, write it down, or whatever you have to do to remember..............

This is the LAST, repeat..LAST WARNING.

Thank you.
Carry on in a civilized manner, PLEASE.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 08:35 PM
You know Dr. G.....a year and a half ago you were down and out in a bad situation. Seems that would have taught you to be a little kinder to people.

Some people come here simply to harass the board. I treat them in kind. Quid pro quo.

It's just words on a screen N/A. I'm not at their house tormenting their pets or anything.

I know that you're on here enought to notice I only do this to trolls and only in threads where they're trolling.

AKM is in several other threads posting on topic and not baiting. That's awesome. Kadmos does the same on occasion but he came here to do something the OP specifically asked him not too. So screw that guy.

Anyways; How about that Trayvon Martin? Was he a little angel or what?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trayvon+making+lean&view=detail&mid=5D3F955ECA5B7777F72E5D3F955ECA5B7777F72E&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

slamfire51
06-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Kadmos, you know, you and I have probably been arguing with a guy that is in his early fifties, wearing boxers and living at his in mother in laws house trailer. Sad but true!

AKM
You are one of the ones I warned.
Take heed!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 09:05 PM
AKM
You are one of the ones I warned.
Take heed!

He's pretty new here. I think he's still feeling out the scene a little.

Hey AKM, if you want to call names and sling $%&# you can post in the Roadhouse. As long as it's not something that would get you arrested you're pretty much free to do what you want in that forum. Just don't be surprised when people throw it back at you. At the very least though you won't get in any trouble for insulting people there.

:thumbsup:

So, how about the Zimmerman trial? I heard the prosecution wants to present some photos as well;
http://cdn.glockforum.com/forum/attachments/f15/14000d1342746496-george-zimmerman-case-baby-trayvon-predator-zimmerman.jpg

Kadmos
06-15-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm still wondering why the Hell you three can't carry on a decent discussion.
I've warned time and time again about bashing each other.

Take note, write it down, or whatever you have to do to remember..............

This is the LAST, repeat..LAST WARNING.

Thank you.
Carry on in a civilized manner, PLEASE.

This is my last post in this thread until Gonzo promises to behave, I swear this time.

But please don't lump me in with their nonsense. I waited to join this thread until page 3 when it was obviously already derailed and I tried to steer it back. I've remained civil throughout.

Somebody should tell Gonzo through that he is not "protecting" the board, he has become the problem.

AKM
06-15-2013, 09:27 PM
AKM is in several other threads posting on topic and not baiting. ]You are basically saying that if someone doesn't agree with you, then they are baiting! I ain't baiting shit! I believe everything that I posted. When I was wrong, I said "my bad"!

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 09:31 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/052010/1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

Try to stay OT, Kadmos.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/081/0/3/for_trayvon_by_smoovart-d4tkbx3.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 09:33 PM
You are basically saying that if someone doesn't agree with you, then they are baiting! I ain't baiting shit! I believe everything that I posted. When I was wrong, I said "my bad"!
Maybe you can dissagree without calling names. Think you're up to that, Sport?

slamfire51
06-15-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-20120517,0,6090406.photogallery

I'm curious about the first aid kit. The photo's do not have any context to them so it can be a bit hard to place them with what we've read and heard about the case.

I assure you the thread won't get flushed.
BUT, some people may see the inside of the bowl as they spin round and round down to the underworld.

Phil125
06-15-2013, 10:56 PM
So do we have Rodney King like riots if the find Zimmerman not guilty?

AKM
06-15-2013, 10:58 PM
I'll have to go back to see who cast the first stone! I hope Zimmerman fries!

AKM
06-16-2013, 03:22 AM
Sport?
Pot/Kettle thing going on here again I see.
You all are taking this forum banter a little too serious.

If serious is what you are looking for, try this; I left a brand new 15rnd Glock .40 mag at the pit today and when I went back...'twas gone. That's more important than a dead douche and the douche who shot the dead douche as far as I'm concerned. :)I agree...............but at least we know it wasn't your 15rd Glock mag that a douche used to kill a douche!

Gonzo, you say I am new here!

Ask 308 where he got the greatest deal in the world on USGI Viet Nam era M-14 mags, who sold them to him and how many years ago it was that he got such a great deal!

1 Patriot-of-many
06-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Can't we all just get along after i get my million dollar settlement for being a victim(aka Black)?

1 Patriot-of-many
06-16-2013, 01:40 PM
So do we have Rodney King like riots if the find Zimmerman not guilty? When he's found not guilty or hung jury. Absolutely and Obama will justify their actions in some way.

silentkilla
06-16-2013, 01:41 PM
Can't we all just get along after i get my million dollar settlement for being a victim(aka Black)?

as long as you share.....:santa2:

Helen Keller
06-16-2013, 02:29 PM
So do we have Rodney King like riots if the find Zimmerman not guilty?

be a good time to fill up those FEMA camps.

Richard Simmons
06-16-2013, 02:47 PM
When he's found not guilty or hung jury. Absolutely and Obama will justify their actions in some way.

Nah, they'll riot no matter what the verdict. If it's innocent or hung they'll riot out of anger (burn/loot/steal). If Zimmerman is found guilty they'll "celebrate" and burn/loot/steal just the same. Minorities have pretty much been conditioned by years of liberal programs to act out when ever the opportunity presents itself, regardless of the justification or the lack there of.

5.56NATO
06-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Nah, they'll riot no matter what the verdict. If it's innocent or hung they'll riot out of anger (burn/loot/steal). If Zimmerman is found guilty they'll "celebrate" and burn/loot/steal just the same. Minorities have pretty much been conditioned by years of liberal programs to act out when ever the opportunity presents itself, regardless of the justification or the lack there of.

Yeah! I mean, a free big screen is a free big screen, just gatta smash and grab it.

O.S.O.K.
06-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Let's review.

One man is a neighborhood watch captain. A person that volunteers their time to help reduce crime in their AO. He is Hispanic in appearance and is actually of mixed race.

The other man is a thug. He has a record and is clearly on his way to being a first class POS.

The watchman sees the thug and asks him what he is doing in the hood. The thug takes offense and ducks off.

The watchman calls the police and heads back to his car. The thug jumps him and begins to beat the watchman.

During this struggle, the watchman fears for his life, that the thug will get his gun and makes the decision to shoot the thug. Thug dies.

Initial media coverage:

Treyvon is a boy with skittles.
Zimmerman is an angry white man.
Zimmerman picks a fight and innocent boy defends himself.
Bad Zimmerman then uses this as an excuse to shoot the poor child.

Reality is what I typed above. Zimmerman is no more "white" than obummer. Treyvon is not an innocent boy but a gang banger in the making with a record and high on pot at the time of the incident. Zimmerman is legally armed and only uses the gun when he fears for his life.

This is a classic self defense scenario and Zimmerman acted within the law in exercising his right to defend himself.

Any other conclusion requires that one ignore the evidence and believe the lies and BS that the media reported.

ETA: Assuming the jury does the right thing and exonerates Zimmerman, any rioting miscreants are likely to find out that people have learned from past riots such as the Rodney King riots that you need to protect yourself (Asian business owners) and I would expect to see quite a few miscreants dropped in their tracks by armed, law abiding citizens defending themselves. At least, I sure hope that is the outcome. And do note, that I'm not indicating the race of either of these groups - the most violence on blacks is committed by blacks - well known fact. I'm just hopeful that it's the criminals that are dropped and removed from the gene pool and not the good folks regardless of their ethnicity.

LAGC
06-16-2013, 03:26 PM
The other man is a thug. He has a record and is clearly on his way to being a first class POS.

A 17-year-old is not a man, and smoking pot is hardly a capital offense.

It's amazing how many of you guys buy Zimmy's story lock, stock, and barrel. Not like he'd have any reason to lie to the police about how things really went down that night.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm glad this is going to trial so that the truth can come out.

We'll see how well Zimmy's story stands up to eye-witness scrutiny, not to mention possible GPS evidence showing him not retreating back to his car like he claimed.

O.S.O.K.
06-16-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm amazed at how many people accept the media's portrayal of this even though the media had no evidence other than the race of the individuals involved (which they got wrong).

And Treyvon had a long record of misconduct including drugs yes. I guess you regard possession of a handgun as no big deal either? I'm sure his Dad bought it for him right? Nope - his Dad was out of the picture.

It doesn't really matter anyway. The only thing that matters is that he attacked Zimmerman in a brutal manor and sustained no injuries himself in the process until Zimmerman stopped the fight with a bullet. In other words, he defended himself from being killed with deadly force to save his own life.

If the jury sees all of the evidence, they will acquit. Unless they are racists like the OJ Simpson jury which completely ignored all of the evidence in his trial.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-16-2013, 04:29 PM
A 17-year-old is not a man, and smoking pot is hardly a capital offense.

It's amazing how many of you guys buy Zimmy's story lock, stock, and barrel. Not like he'd have any reason to lie to the police about how things really went down that night.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm glad this is going to trial so that the truth can come out.

We'll see how well Zimmy's story stands up to eye-witness scrutiny, not to mention possible GPS evidence showing him not retreating back to his car like he claimed. Coming from the same guy? girl? transvestite? who believes the Syrian rebels(Al Queda and Muslim brotherhood) are only looking to secularize and employ freedom when they are in charge..... Dude you are either retarded, naive or a total Obama gov't douchebag plant. I'm starting to think the latter.
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/1Patriot-of-many/fullretard_zps84bce29e.jpg

El Jefe
06-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Coming from the same guy? girl? transvestite? who believes the Syrian rebels(Al Queda and Muslim brotherhood) are only looking to secularize and employ freedom when they are in charge..... Dude you are either retarded, naive or a total Obama gov't douchebag plant.
http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/1Patriot-of-many/fullretard_zps84bce29e.jpg

How dare you!!!
:bigsmilebounce:

1 Patriot-of-many
06-16-2013, 04:33 PM
You have a point. Any excuse for city dwellers to get free stuff works.