PDA

View Full Version : gay navy seal?

dishman
06-14-2013, 09:41 PM
curious to everyones thoughts.
my thinking is..it has to be a inate,gene,chromosone thing to have one of the baddest guys in the world go gay..cant be easy..from a hetero..i respect the guy/girl.it..lol..but seriously..it cant be easy going from a seal to a girl.
always thought it was a choise..maybe not?

btcave
06-14-2013, 10:04 PM
The fact that they feel the way they do is real. It is what it is. The fact that they pursue it? Hey, it is what it is.

Charliebravo
06-14-2013, 10:15 PM
That's why I don't bash on the gays. I just figure they're born that way (both of my wife's brothers are as queer as football bats). I try to look at it from their perspective. Personally, I dig on short, petite women with large cans. No amount of social pressure or "therapy" would ever change that. Even if society said that I was wrong, it still is what it is. My problem is the limp-wristed fairy type dudes prancing through the streets of San Francisco in assless chaps and their tongue in some dude's ear. I don't act that way in public with my own wife, so I don't understand their need to make such a spectacle of themselves.

dishman
06-14-2013, 10:21 PM
The fact that they feel the way they do is real. It is what it is. The fact that they pursue it? Hey, it is what it is.

i hear you,just watched the guy/girl on anderson cooper..it cant be easy going from a badass seal dude to a ..
i am not saying maybe the dude is an attention whore..like alot of women..but it cant be easy for this guy to go public..either it is he realy wants some attention or he really has a genetic issue that forced him out of the closet.
i dont really have a problem with the whole gay thing..thats between you and your god,and preachers aside..(god aint spoke to me yet...so i suspect people that claim to know gods will)
i will give the guy a pass..as i dont claim to know what is on gods mind.
myself,i prefer women,but i know gay people..all very decent folk..hell last weekend i watched 2 women go at it for some time..lol..pretty fun to watch..had to join in "-)
so i suppose i will be smited..for some reason i think god loves me..just like i think he likes this seal guy.
he is a hideous as a women though..lol..
but i have a hard time seeing god sending the girls i was with to hell when it sent me to heaven..unless of coarse you think it is ok for women to do it with eachother?

dishman
06-14-2013, 10:23 PM
That's why I don't bash on the gays. I just figure they're born that way (both of my wife's brothers are as queer as football bats). I try to look at it from their perspective. Personally, I dig on short, petite women with large cans. No amount of social pressure or "therapy" would ever change that. Even if society said that I was wrong, it still is what it is. My problem is the limp-wristed fairy type dudes prancing through the streets of San Francisco in assless chaps and their tongue in some dude's ear. I don't act that way in public with my own wife, so I don't understand their need to make such a spectacle of themselves.
completely agree..keep it private if thats your thing..i dont want to see it,nor do i want my kids to either..then no problem from me!

AKM
06-14-2013, 10:26 PM
I think being gay is a choice. Yeah I know..........people always say............did you make the choice to be straight! My response has always been........without getting graphic ...if you use your equipment in a manner that it wasn't intended, then you make that choice.

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-15-2013, 01:35 AM
It's a free country as far as I'm concerned. None of my business what he does. The guy isn't harming anyone else by wearing a wig and lipstick and I certainly wouldn't want to be the one who tries to stop him, JMHO.

Viking350
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
About 10 years ago, my next door neighbor was a former army ranger and at the time was a smoke jumper. Pretty "macho" history. My wife got to be friends with his girlfriend. Turns out he was a cross dresser. Liked to dress up in ladies clothing and go out and about. You can never tell about people and what is inside them.

dishman
06-15-2013, 09:54 PM
About 10 years ago, my next door neighbor was a former army ranger and at the time was a smoke jumper. Pretty "macho" history. My wife got to be friends with his girlfriend. Turns out he was a cross dresser. Liked to dress up in ladies clothing and go out and about. You can never tell about people and what is inside them.
i gursss thats my point..not my cup of tea....but it takes alot of folks to make a village i suppose...i dont judge

Viking350
06-16-2013, 06:52 AM
i gursss thats my point..not my cup of tea....but it takes alot of folks to make a village i suppose...i dont judge

Yeah, I understand. He was actually a pretty cool guy. We would talk across the fence between our yards. He actually owned the first AK that I ever held.

El Duce
06-16-2013, 06:59 AM

I have a good friend that is the same way.

5.56NATO
06-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I think being gay is a choice. Yeah I know..........people always say............did you make the choice to be straight! My response has always been........without getting graphic ...if you use your equipment in a manner that it wasn't intended, then you make that choice.

Pretty much the way I see it too.

Richard Simmons
06-16-2013, 02:23 PM

Years ago when we lived in San Diego my wife and I went with her brother and sister inlaw to the home of one of the sister inlaws coworkers and his significant other. The coworker was a former Marine and unless you knew him you'd never know he was gay. Except for myself, my wife, her brother and his wife everyone else at the party was either gay or lesbian. I have to admit the food was high dollar and quite nicely catered. Plenty of alcohol and lots of interesting conversation. During the course of the evening a "couple" showed up that really caught everyone's attention. Both of the guys were extremely flamboyant and literally pranced from room to room. At one point I happened to make eye contact with the host who kind of looked at the couple then back to me and rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes he came over to me shaking his head and said he was sorry and that guys like that "give the rest of us faggots a bad name". I was kind of taken aback as I thought to myself, "Isn't the fact you're a faggot kind of a bad name"? Anyway, we all had a great time but it was funny knowing that gays don't particularly care of all gays. Guess I never realized they would consider some to be acting too gay.

silentkilla
06-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Years ago when we lived in San Diego my wife and I went with her brother and sister inlaw to the home of one of the sister inlaws coworkers and his significant other. The coworker was a former Marine and unless you knew him you'd never know he was gay. Except for myself, my wife, her brother and his wife everyone else at the party was either gay or lesbian. I have to admit the food was high dollar and quite nicely catered. Plenty of alcohol and lots of interesting conversation. During the course of the evening a "couple" showed up that really caught everyone's attention. Both of the guys were extremely flamboyant and literally pranced from room to room. At one point I happened to make eye contact with the host who kind of looked at the couple then back to me and rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes he came over to me shaking his head and said he was sorry and that guys like that "give the rest of us faggots a bad name". I was kind of taken aback as I thought to myself, "Isn't the fact you're a faggot kind of a bad name"? Anyway, we all had a great time but it was funny knowing that gays don't particularly care of all gays. Guess I never realized they would consider some to be acting too gay.

LOL! MY LORD!!