PDA

View Full Version : My Uzi Weighs A Ton

mrkalashnikov
06-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Well sir, I just came in from the porch after smoking this badboy sent to me by the Phantom Bomber.

This is a type of smoke I wouldn't normally buy myself but I figured I had to check it out. After grilling some sirloins on the Weber earlier in the evening and indulging in "several" glasses of Mouton Cadet Bordeaux I was ready for something different in the way of a cigar. I fired it up and was immediately aware it was a more robust and complex smoke than I generally indulge in. Rather earthy with what I took to be a coffee overtone. Rich, flavorful, easy drawing & a perfect even burn, all the way down to the band. Gave me a significant buzz as I was working through it. Sitting on my front porch with no life stirring except the fireflies going through their dances on the front yard...I almost felt like some 19th Century railroad tycoon or merchant robber baron surveying my estate after a good day of looting & pillaging. ;) Just a really good and satisfying way to wrap up the day. I wonderd what the commoners were doing tonight and felt a tinge of regret that they were condemned to a life of aimless drudgery with no fine smokes to console them.....:cigarsmoking: Sad.

El Jefe
06-23-2013, 11:22 PM
:rotflmbao:

Nice, great review. The Uzi's seem to go over well and sure don't disappoint on the nicotine jolt! ;)

Poor commoners indeed! :)

CigarGuy
06-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Mmmmmmm...........looting and pillaging...........
Great review. Thanks!

TEN-32
06-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Another victim of the Gunsnet Cigar Club. :biggrina: Nice review and I agree that a good cigar can elevate one's disposition. Did you wash the stogie down with anything?

CigarGuy
06-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Another victim of the Gunsnet Cigar Club. :biggrina:
Yep! Up to FOUR!

mrkalashnikov
06-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Another victim of the Gunsnet Cigar Club. :biggrina: Nice review and I agree that a good cigar can elevate one's disposition. Did you wash the stogie down with anything?

At that stage of the game I figured I'd had enough Bordeaux for the evening, so simply complimented it with a tall, cool glass of Lake Michigan water. ;)

El Jefe
06-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Yep! Up to FOUR!

5 if we can get Doc to hang around.

mrkalashnikov
06-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Definitely need to get more GN'ers involved here in El Humidore. :cigarsmoking:

El Jefe
06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Definitely need to get more GN'ers involved here in El Humidore. :cigarsmoking:

Yes, assuming we can keep the sodomites out.

CigarGuy
06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
We have a monthly cigar diner. 10-12 of the 15 of us carry. Seems to be a natural?!

El Jefe
06-24-2013, 12:29 PM
We have a monthly cigar diner. 10-12 of the 15 of us carry. Seems to be a natural?!

Very cool. :thumbsup:

mrkalashnikov
06-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Yes, assuming we can keep the sodomites out.

Well, that goes without saying I guess.... :fagfight:

El Jefe
06-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Well, that goes without saying I guess.... :fagfight:

I dunno man, doesn't to work in the general forum. :rotflmbao: