PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion Captured On Nanny Cam

rci2950
06-25-2013, 07:34 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/millburn-home-invasion-video_n_3495317.html

Police in New Jersey are using nanny cam footage to track down a robbery suspect who punched and choked a suburban mom while her terrified 3-year-old daughter watched.

At 10:30 a.m. Friday, the suspect kicked down the locked door of a Millburn, N.J., house and assaulted an unsuspecting homeowner.

"I knew that if I started screaming, my daughter would too, and I was afraid she would get hurt," the victim told News12 N.J. "I took it. I didn't cry the entire time."

The suspect made off with an unspecified amount of jewelry, including the woman's wedding ring, according to WABC. The woman's 1-year-old daughter was upstairs during the incident. Neither child was harmed.

"The man viciously beat the woman," Capt. Michael Palardy told Millburn Patch.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital where she was treated for injuries to her face and legs, according to The Star-Ledger.

The suspect is a black male, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs around 210 lbs. He possibly has a salt-and-pepper beard.

http://youtu.be/RPR0indywQ4

She should have just urinated and threw up on herself.... or is that just for rape?

5.56NATO
06-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Neil Vincent Wharton aka Vince Neal punches fan during show?

rci2950
06-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Neil Vincent Wharton aka Vince Neal punches fan during show?

had wrong link copied. Video link has been edited and corrected

Schuetzenman
06-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Best security system, big dot and a 12 ga.! Scum like that deserve to be killed.

alismith
06-25-2013, 08:38 PM
This is NOT a hate crime as it was Black attacking White. Now, if it were the other way around.......(Being this is a home invasion and robbery, that would be irrelevant if it were a White attacking a Black.)

IF there are laws on the books making it illegal to own firearms in that jurisdiction, then, this is where the victim should persue a lawsuit against the city, not for the police failing to protect her, but for preventing her from protecting herself.

The sad thing is, even if they do catch this guy, he'll be back on the streets before the woman's injuries heal.

Punk
06-25-2013, 08:43 PM
^ agree on the needs to be killed.

Makes my blood boil. That POS is probably no stranger to jail or prison, and they will probably let the fucker out again when he gets caught for this.

T2K
06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
"The family has installed a security system".

Better door locks and train the wife on how to use a firearm to defend herself.

That video was infuriating.

Cypher
06-26-2013, 12:56 PM
At 10:30 a.m. Friday, the suspect kicked down the locked door of a Millburn, N.J., house and assaulted an unsuspecting homeowner.

Another reason to make sure that you upgrade the strike plates on all doors and replace all screws with 3" screws. Even if it only slows someone to a few extra kicks it's more time to grab the gun and blast them.

5.56NATO
06-26-2013, 01:49 PM
A sad lesson in it's a good idea to be armed, even at home.

Krupski
06-26-2013, 09:29 PM
"The family has installed a security system".

Better door locks and train the wife on how to use a firearm to defend herself.

That video was infuriating.

I've got a great security system. Model 1911.

rci2950
06-28-2013, 05:25 PM
well shit they caught the prick. but remember This is not Racially motivated. HE beat her that hard and long because he loves white people.

alismith
06-28-2013, 07:57 PM
well shit they caught the prick. but remember This is not Racially motivated. HE beat her that hard and long because he loves white people.

Ahhh, Grasshopper, you will go far in our society. No re-education camp for you when the "New Order" takes over.

jet3534
06-28-2013, 11:01 PM
A sad lesson in it's a good idea to be armed, even at home.

I strongly concur. It is good to be armed and have a gun on your person when possible. I know of three families that have experienced home invasions. In the first incident, a security system scared off three intruders who were later arrested and found to be in possession of handguns and a sawed off shotgun. In the second incident, a friend of mine confronted three intruders at gun point (one armed with an ax, another armed with a machete) who had gained entry to his house. The third incident involved a family member who subdued a single intruder who was in his house with a rear naked choke. The first two incidents mentioned resulted in the perps getting heavy prison sentences. The last incident resulted in a three year sentence.

TEN-32
06-29-2013, 06:58 AM
They caught the shitbag. 42 years old, just got out of prison in December for burglaries.