PDA

View Full Version : He got what he Deserved!

Hobe Sound AK
06-27-2013, 06:16 PM
That little Rolling Stone Shit Michael Hastings, who look's Queer in his Photo. finally got his, the other day. As a Mindless Drone for the Obongo Admistration, he dared to help Obongo, bring down Army General McChrystal for speaking his Mind? Unreal! What we saw was a repeat in that case of 1978 when Carter, a bumbleing Boob who sadly is from my Home State of GA. dared to bring down MG. John Singlab who was the 2nd I.D. Commander in Korea. Whenever a far lesser Man try's to take down a far better Man than him. This usually happen's. Who ever killed him did us a favor. I read he was checking out the C.I.A. One day a great Man will bring down Obongo and his Whore of a Wife. I am glad this little shit is gone!

rci2950
06-27-2013, 07:03 PM
amen

my-rifle
06-28-2013, 12:57 AM
What McChrystal did was way unprofessional. We need a professional officer corps. He went off the reservation. In the military there is zero tolerance for that. He got what he knew he was going to get if he did it. Whining about it just makes him look less and less the man we need in his job.

AKM
06-28-2013, 04:25 AM
Fuck McChrystal! The sorry bastard voted for Obama!

l921428x
06-28-2013, 06:15 AM
I don't get it. everything about this story is old.
no disrespect meant.

Hobe Sound AK
06-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Maybe McChrystal's place was not to badly Speak of the President. but he still deserved it anyway. This was just like what Carter did before, when you have strong General's following our version of North Korea's Supreme Leader.

Hobe Sound AK
06-28-2013, 06:27 AM
What do you mean Old? It just came out on Monday or Tuesday, that he died?