PDA

View Full Version : has anyone noticed a peak in racial issues in the main stream media?

rci2950
06-28-2013, 04:29 PM
first we have the Zimmerman case which the media is saying was a racially motivated killing but it was really self defence... second we have the Paula Deen issue where she is being crucified for dropping the N bomb years ago after a robbery. Third we have the home invasion in NJ which the media is saying is NOT racially motivated..

lets look at this.

Well Zimmerman... were all versed on whats going on there... skipping

PAula Deen. well she admitted using the N word years ago when she use to work at a bank and was robbed. ok sounds fine to me. but I am a hick Canadian sometimes I don't know whats rude and what isn't . I just see that blacks use racial slurs against whites all the time. Creepy Assed cracker... Pussy Assed cracker... plus others. and it is celebrated. Jaz - Z dropps N bombs all the time and that is just dandy with these white liberals. charging up both sides beating this drum about Deen. For no real good reason.

now lets look at the home invasion

in Millburn New Jersey a large black man kicks down the door of a home, rushes in and starts beating the living shit out of the petite white mother in front of her kids. pummeling her. not just a punch in the face to slow her down and get her to co operate in the robbery but there is an aggressive vengeful look to this beating. he is really enjoying it. now the media is saying this is not racially motivated. NO??? would he have beat that woman to a pulp like that in front of her kids if she was black? I don't think so tim

now for the part where everyone scoffs at me and tells me to pull my tinfoil hat down over my face and disappear.

is the media charging whites and blacks up for the Zimmerman acquittal? When the riots happen and whites defend themselves with firearms the DHS will be able to come in and use there hoard of ammo they just bought on everyone. killing and arresting the rest.

some sort of Divide and concur tactics? Charge up both sides and put them against each other for a bit then sweep up the remainder?

I don't know seems odd to me that there is such a blatant one sidedness to this issue lately that you would have to be a moron not to see it and with everything that is going on right now it smells fishy.

davepool
06-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Yea, this has been going on for a while now, but it seems to have picked up some since,oh, i don't know, maybe 2008.

But that could be because white folks are "acting stupidly"

alismith
06-28-2013, 08:38 PM
first we have the Zimmerman case which the media is saying was a racially motivated killing but it was really self defence... second we have the Paula Deen issue where she is being crucified for dropping the N bomb years ago after a robbery. Third we have the home invasion in NJ which the media is saying is NOT racially motivated..

lets look at this.

PAula Deen. well she admitted using the N word years ago when she use to work at a bank and was robbed. ok sounds fine to me. but I am a hick Canadian sometimes I don't know whats rude and what isn't . I just see that blacks use racial slurs against whites all the time. Creepy Assed cracker... Pussy Assed cracker... plus others. and it is celebrated. Jaz - Z dropps N bombs all the time and that is just dandy with these white liberals. charging up both sides beating this drum about Deen. For no real good reason.

now lets look at the home invasion

in Millburn New Jersey a large black man kicks down the door of a home, rushes in and starts beating the living shit out of the petite white mother in front of her kids. pummeling her. not just a punch in the face to slow her down and get her to co operate in the robbery but there is an aggressive vengeful look to this beating. he is really enjoying it. now the media is saying this is not racially motivated. NO??? would he have beat that woman to a pulp like that in front of her kids if she was black? I don't think so tim

now for the part where everyone scoffs at me and tells me to pull my tinfoil hat down over my face and disappear.

is the media charging whites and blacks up for the Zimmerman acquittal? When the riots happen and whites defend themselves with firearms the DHS will be able to come in and use there hoard of ammo they just bought on everyone. killing and arresting the rest.

some sort of Divide and concur tactics? Charge up both sides and put them against each other for a bit then sweep up the remainder?

I don't know seems odd to me that there is such a blatant one sidedness to this issue lately that you would have to be a moron not to see it and with everything that is going on right now it smells fishy.

IF this ever turns into a shooting situation, the priority targets should be anyone holding a microphone or camera.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-29-2013, 06:10 AM
We're getting there. You're totally f'ed. I heard about a case that went to your supreme court, think it was british columbia. A comedian heckled a couple of lesbo's during his act when they weren't paying attention to him instead making out with each other. One of the dykes sued for PTSD, went all the way up to your supreme court and the comedian was ordered to pay something like 15K!!!!!!! UNREAL. That's where we are going, but your libtards have beat us to it.
Sorry wasn't your supreme court... merely a HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNAL!!!! LMFAO. This is just so sad.

Gunner1558
06-29-2013, 12:24 PM
The media have to push this sort of agenda to keep things stirred up and lately, to divert attention fron zero.

imanaknut
06-29-2013, 03:31 PM
IF this ever turns into a shooting situation, the priority targets should be anyone holding a microphone or camera.

I would not be surprised to see the "first on the scene" getting a little to close and making the news themselves.

It does appear the news media is trying to stir things up as best they can, so let's first hope it never happens which would really piss them off, but if it does, I hope they get right smack dab in the middle of what they are stirring up.

I can see it now, Zimmerman gets acquitted, and the guy/gal with the microphone goes up to a group of people and asks them either why they aren't rioting about the verdict, or when will the riots start? Makes me sick.

5.56NATO
06-30-2013, 05:04 PM
I am getting the feeling that with all the zombie movies, prepper shows, and racial crap that is being prostituted to us, the nwo is trying its best to divide and prepare the sheeple for something epic. The nwo always tells you what it is going to do to you beforehand.

L1A1Rocker
06-30-2013, 07:04 PM
"Peak in racial violence?" No, we're no where near the "peak". It's going to get much worse. I predict that citizens will be petitioning their State Governments for protections against the Federals. We really have been in a shooting war for a while now, it's just that the MSM refuses to report it. IIRC there is a book called, something like, White girls bleed alot that goes into detail about the rise of Black on White violence across the nation - that goes unreported.

Multiple incidents of black on white violence (recent) reported here: http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/family-picnic-targeted-by-black-gang/#XVZxY7UVcyaOGw0V.99

Another example of what is going on in our country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UUbvM2Lyh4&feature=player_embedded

Ruskiegunlover
06-30-2013, 08:37 PM
I have to say the other black man tried to calm this bastard down, which I respect. I'd like to think if this black man had actually done anything, that the other 3 MEN all around him would have tried to restrain him and stop him.

What the hell is wrong with people? Can't just ride a bus is peace? Holy shit.....

silentkilla
06-30-2013, 08:59 PM
I am getting the feeling that with all the zombie movies, prepper shows, and racial crap that is being prostituted to us, the nwo is trying its best to divide and prepare the sheeple for something epic. The nwo always tells you what it is going to do to you beforehand.

i think its just more propaganda. something little happens and they find out people try to prepare for the worst situations in the world next thing you know theres t.v shows about prepping and how to prepare for a zombie apocalyps and shit. now people buy merchandise from these jerks and bunkers and all sorts of shit. just another way your government can make a little more tax dollars off people by trying to scare them to death. then again i might be wrong..... jmho

Altarboy
06-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Yeah whites have become too soft and we may be an endangered species if we don't toughen up. If Zimmerman is aquitted, it will be a long hot summer.

mrkalashnikov
06-30-2013, 09:39 PM
The message that's conveyed, be it subliminally, in context, or blatantly open.... is the same. "It's all Whitey's fault."

alismith
06-30-2013, 10:24 PM
The message that's conveyed, be it subliminally, in context, or blatantly open.... is the same. "It's all Whitey's fault."

Try as hard as I can, I just don't feel the guilt. ;)

L1A1Rocker
06-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Try as hard as I can, I just don't feel the guilt. ;)

I have NO guilt and NO shame for lashes I did not give, that NO person alive today received!

Krupski
07-01-2013, 09:51 AM

lets look at this.

I've noticed a lot of bi-racial COMMERCIALS on TV lately. Black man/White woman, Black woman/Asian man....... 1/2 and 1/2 kids, of course.....

jet3534
07-01-2013, 11:36 AM
The government media complex is all about pushing an anti-white agenda. The question to me is, what is the motivation for the media wanting to escalate racial polarization?

imanaknut
07-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Noticed yesterday on one of our local "24 hr" news "services" that whites are doing great in housing issues compared to blacks and hispanics. They have been playing the same story several times an hour now in what seems to be an attempt to go back to that Carter and clinton desire for everyone to have their own home whether they can afford it or not, which is what started the mess we are in right now.

The news media doesn't care how bad things are, and they seem to be trying to stir the pot just to make a news story. No longer report the news honestly. If there is no news, make some up, and use the repercussions as your follow up "see we told you" story.

Helen Keller
07-01-2013, 03:37 PM
The news media doesn't care how bad things are, and they seem to be trying to stir the pot just to make a news story.

thats exactly it.

It's all about ratings and stirring the shit pot makes ratings.

I'd just turn off the tv and go outside.

5.56NATO
07-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Noticed yesterday on one of our local "24 hr" news "services" that whites are doing great in housing issues compared to blacks and hispanics. They have been playing the same story several times an hour now in what seems to be an attempt to go back to that Carter and clinton desire for everyone to have their own home whether they can afford it or not, which is what started the mess we are in right now.

The news media doesn't care how bad things are, and they seem to be trying to stir the pot just to make a news story. No longer report the news honestly. If there is no news, make some up, and use the repercussions as your follow up "see we told you" story.

Wait, you're surely not saying that making loans to people who can't repay them is is bad are you?

L1A1Rocker
07-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Just came across this article a few moments ago. Many cities are cancleing their 4th Fireworks desplays because of wilding Amish Yeuts:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-for-thanks-to-black-mobs/#BxYTDrOHRlpmmwUZ.99

The threat of a repeat of black mob violence on the Fourth of July is causing at least three cities to cancel their annual Independence Day fireworks parties.

Please follow the link and read the article. It is truly unbelievable. And shocking how unreported these events have been.

studmuffin
07-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Another divide and conquor diversion.

L1A1Rocker
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Oh boy, more wilding Amish Yuets:

Curfew considered after massive brawl in downtown Greensboro

Nearly 400 people were involved in the several fights that happened along Elm Street.

Greensboro police arrested 11 people ranging in age from 16 to 20-years-old. Officers had to use pepper spray and a stun gun to try to get the crowd under control. Greensboro Police Department had to call UNCG Police and Guilford County for extra help.

The report conveniently does not discuss the demographics of the yuets. But you can see for yourself by watching the video at the link:
http://myfox8.com/2013/07/01/push-for-teen-curfew-after-massive-fight-breaks-out-in-downtown-greensboro/

FunkyPertwee
07-02-2013, 02:55 PM
They need to start using machine guns to break up those crowds....