PDA

View Full Version : Racism WAS a factor in the Martin shooting

L1A1Rocker
06-28-2013, 07:45 PM
But the racism was on the part of Martin, NOT Zimmerman. We now know this from the testimony of Martin's "girlfriend" who relayed that Martin told her that he was being followed by a "creepy ass cracker". This speaks volumes to Martin's state of mind and how he dis-likes people based on the color of their skin.

I have a possible scenario now that we know what a racist Martin was. After noticing that he was being followed by a "creepy ass cracker", he put into motion a plan to use his street fighting skills, and show this "cracker" what was what. (perhaps he was also hopped up on "purple drank" that he tweeted about, and had just purchased two of the four ingredients to make it) So this physically fit 17 year old ripped street fighter took off and got out of sight of the "cracker". Then he hid and waited for his pray. Then this "dissed" thug, struck the less skilled person that was on watch for criminals in his community. Too bad this racist street fighter only brought his fists to a gun fight.

Can I prove any of that? NO, I cannot. But it fits the facts of what happened just as well (maybe a bit better) as those that are the defenders of Martin.

alismith
06-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Your theory is wrong. Blacks cannot be racist; only whites can be racist.

(Get with the program.)

LAGC
06-28-2013, 07:59 PM
So this physically fit 17 year old ripped street fighter took off and got out of sight of the "cracker". Then he hid and waited for his pray.

So you're suggesting that Zimmerman did indeed pursue Martin even after being told to stand down by dispatchers. So he wasn't returning back to his car after all. After all, why else would Martin have had to hide from him?

Interesting...

N/A
06-28-2013, 08:05 PM
So you're suggesting that Zimmerman did indeed pursue Martin even after being told to stand down by dispatchers. So he wasn't returning back to his car after all. After all, why else would Martin have had to hide from him?

Interesting...

So he could trail him as he returned to his car and ambush him by surprise.....

ltorlo64
06-28-2013, 08:12 PM
The interesting thing after reading a couple of different articles about the racial slurs used by Martin and his girlfriend (friend that is a girl, nothing else intended) is how people are so quick to make excuses for how it was alright. It is just the way they talk, if we understood black people we would know this, but since we are white, we cannot understand. That may be true, but I can feel empathy, which is not quite the same.

What I cannot understand is why it is a mortal sin if a white person (or a perceived white person) uses language like this but it is perfectly alright if a back person does. Even if we get away from the derogatory term used for black people, what gives them the pass to call me a derogatory name based on my ethnic background? If we ever want to get passed this "racial divide" we have in this country then all need to be held to the same standard. To not do this continues to highlight the differences instead of accentuating the similarities, which will only serve to make this divide more real and wider everyday.

ltorlo64
06-28-2013, 08:13 PM

Interesting...

You are trying to derail the thread. This is not even close to the topic.

Oswald Bastable
06-28-2013, 08:25 PM
What I cannot understand is why it is a mortal sin if a white person (or a perceived white person) uses language like this but it is perfectly alright if a back person does.

That was once the way many white people talked, and for decades they've been browbeaten for it and told it's racist. Yet, somehow, it's perfectly okay now that it's 'just the way black people talk'.

Gotta love the hypocrisy of the left...

06-28-2013, 08:29 PM

(Get with the program.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP8uZrytG48

LAGC
06-28-2013, 08:37 PM
What I cannot understand is why it is a mortal sin if a white person (or a perceived white person) uses language like this but it is perfectly alright if a back person does. Even if we get away from the derogatory term used for black people, what gives them the pass to call me a derogatory name based on my ethnic background? If we ever want to get passed this "racial divide" we have in this country then all need to be held to the same standard. To not do this continues to highlight the differences instead of accentuating the similarities, which will only serve to make this divide more real and wider everyday.

It has to do with something called "privilege", something that white people enjoy (by virtue of being in the majority) but minorities do not.

The word "nigger" has a lot more punch than "cracker", considering our not-so-distant history of white people enslaving black people in this country.

It implies a power imbalance, the majority oppressing the minority, something whites have never felt in this country.

If whites ever become the minority in this country and some present-day minority becomes the majority starts oppressing white people or using their strength in numbers to deny them jobs or otherwise limit their potential, then maybe you would have a case of the term "cracker" being just as derogatory. But not until then.

N/A
06-28-2013, 08:40 PM

Sometimes the shit you accept as knowledge is unfathomable.....

ltorlo64
06-28-2013, 08:47 PM
It has to do with something called "privilege", something that white people enjoy (by virtue of being in the majority) but minorities do not.

The word "nigger" has a lot more punch than "cracker", considering our not-so-distant history of white people enslaving black people in this country.

It implies a power imbalance, the majority oppressing the minority, something whites have never felt in this country.

If whites ever become the minority in this country and some present-day minority becomes the majority starts oppressing white people or using their strength in numbers to deny them jobs or otherwise limit their potential, then maybe you would have a case of the term "cracker" being just as derogatory. But not until then.

You totally disregarded the harm it causes, that I pointed out in my post. It creates two classes (at least) of people, the thing we are supposed to be moving away from. If it is wrong for some it is wrong for all, or it screams of injustice and racism that is hidden, though it is right out in the open.

El Jefe
06-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Sometimes the shit you accept as knowledge is unfathomable.....

What ever the current leftist dogma is, is its gospel. Its pretty pathetic, but tame compared to its social life. :yuch:

alismith
06-28-2013, 08:56 PM

I take exception to this statement because it is wrong!

I teach in a public school system and ALL the kids, regardless of race, religion, creed, or just being a plain asshole, are treated EXACTLY the same! They ALL have the same opportunities as every other student. NO ONE is discriminated against; NO ONE is given preferential treatment over any other student.

Those students who fail, or graduate without receiving a diploma, do so because they didn't want to pass. They did not take their schooling seriously. They did not apply themselves.

Now, it is not the teachers' fault that a vast majority of Blacks opt for the failure route. Most of them think they will become basketball or football stars and don't have to worry about school. Most of them become behavior problems because they don't see the value of education and don't want to be in school. This belief is fostered by their unwed mommas who are on welfare and teach them that everything they want will be given to them. They see no need to work at school.

In 42 years of teaching, I've only had one student (and he was Black) who made it to professional football and he was a star in college. He passed and went on to bigger and better things. He realized that the ticket to professional sports was through the educational system, and he was right. He knew he would only get football scouts to notice him if he were in college. He earned a college scholarship through his participation in high school sports (so being poor wasn't an obstacle).

So, any time someone spouts off that Blacks, and other minorities, do not have the same opportunities as Whites do, then they DO NOT know what they are talking about. To me, they are just babbling like an idiot, spouting off things they are totally clueless about.

jet3534
06-28-2013, 09:09 PM

It must really suck to be a self hating white person as you clearly are. Why don't you take a walk some night in a > 75% black inner city hood sometime and see how your liberal theories play out.

filthy phil
06-28-2013, 09:18 PM

blah blah blah im an ex con libtard and its justified to prey upon the white priveledged working class man

http://i.imgur.com/0XSZPIJ.jpg

L1A1Rocker
06-28-2013, 09:31 PM

Please do not engage the troll or quote him. It kinda defeats the whole ignore feature.

Thank you

El Jefe
06-28-2013, 09:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0XSZPIJ.jpg

:rotflmbao:

L1A1Rocker
06-28-2013, 09:37 PM

(Get with the program.)

Yeah, I've heard that before. Odd how it comes from racists. Wasn't that similar to whites justified their racisme many, MANY, years ago. "They" can't help it, they're just not "evolved". Odd how racists look for ways to justify their racism.

Bottom line is, it was the hate in Martin's hart, and his desire to "beat back whitey" that brought him to his end.

Oswald Bastable
06-28-2013, 10:10 PM

As per usual, the leftist justifies racism when it is against Caucasians...

The self-hate is strong in this one, it is...

Goodman
06-28-2013, 11:42 PM
blahblahblahThat's a pretty condescending opinion of minorities and their ability to function as reasoning and reasonable citizens. So WHO is the racist here anyway?

1 Patriot-of-many
06-29-2013, 06:05 AM

Interesting... Even if Zimmerman followed him, that's not a crime douchebag. Your stupidity should be though. Trial is all but over, Zimmerman acted well within his right of self defense. Your white guilt can't change the facts.

alismith
06-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Interesting...

Obviously, you're not a hunter, nor do you understand animals. Predators don't like to be seen. When they realize they've been seen, they tend to hide. They seek cover.

Human predators do the same.

Schuetzenman
06-29-2013, 09:07 AM

And this is different than his usual posts how? Causing turmoil is what this POS lives for.

LAGC
06-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Obviously, you're not a hunter, nor do you understand animals. Predators don't like to be seen. When they realize they've been seen, they tend to hide. They seek cover.

So Martin was a predator now? He laid in wait with his Skittles and Iced Tea so he could jump an unsuspecting Zimmerman?

:laugh:

He had it ALL planned out before he even left his house...

Schuetzenman
06-29-2013, 09:08 AM

Spot on!

Krupski
06-29-2013, 09:53 AM
But the racism was on the part of Martin, NOT Zimmerman. We now know this from the testimony of Martin's "girlfriend" who relayed that Martin told her that he was being followed by a "creepy ass cracker". This speaks volumes to Martin's state of mind and how he dis-likes people based on the color of their skin.

I have a possible scenario now that we know what a racist Martin was. After noticing that he was being followed by a "creepy ass cracker", he put into motion a plan to use his street fighting skills, and show this "cracker" what was what. (perhaps he was also hopped up on "purple drank" that he tweeted about, and had just purchased two of the four ingredients to make it) So this physically fit 17 year old ripped street fighter took off and got out of sight of the "cracker". Then he hid and waited for his pray. Then this "dissed" thug, struck the less skilled person that was on watch for criminals in his community. Too bad this racist street fighter only brought his fists to a gun fight.

Can I prove any of that? NO, I cannot. But it fits the facts of what happened just as well (maybe a bit better) as those that are the defenders of Martin.

I'll bet your scenario is close... except I'll bet "Cute Li'l Trayvon" didn't hide... he just turned around and attacked.

Krupski
06-29-2013, 09:59 AM

I really hate to say bad things against anyone, but you, sir, are full of shit!

Krupski
06-29-2013, 10:05 AM
It must really suck to be a self hating white person as you clearly are. Why don't you take a walk some night in a > 75% black inner city hood sometime and see how your liberal theories play out.

That's an awesome idea. It would stop him from posting here without having to ban him!

(BTW, he wouldn't have to wait until night time. A white boy wouldn't make it through a black neighborhood alive in the DAY time).

...which reminds me of something that really pisses me off.... where is the so-called "white privilege" when a black person can walk through MY neighborhood, day or night, and NOBODY bothers him, yet the other way around would be virtual suicide?

Racism is alive and well in the USA, but it's not the whites that are racist.

ltorlo64
06-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Please do not engage the troll or quote him. It kinda defeats the whole ignore feature.

Thank you

Oops!

N/A
06-29-2013, 12:01 PM

Thank you

Seeing as you have me on ignore also, I can quote the other little "troll" without out hurting your tender sensibilities.:martinismiley:

nothing coherent.

LAGC
06-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Seeing as you have me on ignore also, I can quote the other little "troll" without out hurting your tender sensibilities.:martinismiley:

I know for a fact he doesn't have me on ignore, because he responded to one of my threads a couple weeks back to point out I had accidentally posted a 6-month old article.

It's all cool though. If people are afraid of hearing opposing views and want to live in a bubble where their beliefs are never challenged, I suppose the ignore feature works.

I prefer it raw and uncensored though, but that's just me. ;)

Gunner1558
06-29-2013, 12:11 PM
My bride has been all over me for using the "N word", so I explained to her that from that day hence, I would say "Gentleman of color", but remember, it means the same thing!

I may be considered prejudiced, but I bear no ill will for another person, no matter his/her race, except maybe the current resident.

alismith
06-29-2013, 12:12 PM
So Martin was a predator now? He laid in wait with his Skittles and Iced Tea so he could jump an unsuspecting Zimmerman?

:laugh:

He had it ALL planned out before he even left his house...

You just proved my point about predators and animal behavior. You have no clue how they act.

Now, try to follow along with this explanation.

A human hunter is deer hunting. While sitting in his stand, he notices a mountain lion stalking something (the hunter can't see what, but the cat is being very furtive and stealthy and concentrating on something out of sight of the hunter). The hunter doesn't want his hunt messed up, so he makes a noise to get the cat's attention. The mountain lion is surprised (he didn't see the hunter) looks up and sees the hunter. The first instinct of the mountain lion IS NOT to attack the hunter, but to hide.

Now, while hiding, the mountain lion is deciding whether the hunter is worth the risk of attacking, or not.

The rest is up to the mountain lion; he can move off, or turn and start stalking the hunter.

This is how predators behave; human or not.

Trayvon wasn't originally "stalking" Zimmerman (but was probably up to no good, as his hiding was an indication of), but when he hid, he decided that he could overcome Zimmerman and launched the attack when Zimmerman's guard was down.

I hope this little mind exercise wasn't too confusing for you.

Now, this may not have been what happened, but this scenerio is plausible.

El Jefe
06-29-2013, 12:27 PM
You just proved my point about predators and animal behavior. You have no clue how they act.

Now, try to follow along with this explanation.

A human humter is deer hunting. While sitting in his stand, he notices a mountain lion stalking something (the hunter can't see what, but the cat is being very furtive and stealthy and concentrating on something out of sight of the hunter). The hunter doesn't want his hunt messed up, so he makes a noise to get the cat's attention. The mountain lion is surprised (he didn't see the hunter) looks up and sees the hunter. The first instinct of the mountain lion IS NOT to attack the hunter, but to hide.

Now, while hiding, the mountain lion is deciding whether the hunter is worth the risk of attacking, or not.

The rest is up to the mountain lion; he can move off, or turn and start stalking the hunter.

This is how predators behave; human or not.

Trayvon wasn't originally "stalking" Zimmerman (but was probably up to no good, as his hiding was an indication of), but when he hid, he decided that he could overcome Zimmerman and launched the attack when Zimmerman's guard was down.

Well stated, but alas, its most likely lost on Queenie.

LAGC
06-29-2013, 01:08 PM

So you think the girlfriend was lying when she claimed Trayvon said to her on the phone that night that he was going to run around the back of the apartment buildings to try to lose his tail?

You want to know what I think happened? I think Zimmy wanted to be a vigilante hero that night, saw the "hoody-wearing perp" running away, so Zimmy pursued him and cornered him, demanded to know what he was doing.

Trayvon, after being warned by his girlfriend that Zimmy could be a rapist stalking him down, decided to fight back like any cornered animal would do. That's about the only analogy to wildlife that I think fits.

I don't think it was second-degree murder. I don't think Zimmy intended on killing him. But you can't claim self-defense by going out of your way to provoke a confrontation either.

silentkilla
06-29-2013, 01:23 PM
what i don't understand is they call each other that.... but when whitey says it for some reason its a different meaning to them.. and how they blame white people for slavery a freakin 100 years ago when most of us were not even thought about but for some reason we had something to do with it... if they would study up on a little history they would see there own people sold them to us not the way they precieve things at all. but still our fault.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-29-2013, 01:29 PM
So you think the girlfriend was lying when she claimed Trayvon said to her on the phone that night that he was going to run around the back of the apartment buildings to try to lose his tail?

You want to know what I think happened? I think Zimmy wanted to be a vigilante hero that night, saw the "hoody-wearing perp" running away, so Zimmy pursued him and cornered him, demanded to know what he was doing.

Trayvon, after being warned by his girlfriend that Zimmy could be a rapist stalking him down, decided to fight back like any cornered animal would do. That's about the only analogy to wildlife that I think fits.

I don't think it was second-degree murder. I don't think Zimmy intended on killing him. But you can't claim self-defense by going out of your way to provoke a confrontation either.
Actually you can, police do it everyday apprehending criminals. How you claim to want to uphold the 2nd amendment yet make self defense into a crime is hypocrisy at it's best. Then again you are a Stalinist lover. Always over looking what your ideology results in. DOUCHE.

LAGC
06-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Actually you can, police do it everyday apprehending criminals.

That's because cops have a license to go looking for trouble. They have arrest powers. That's what they get paid to do.

It's doubtful Trayvon would have gotten confrontational with a uniformed officer. But he had no idea what Zimmerman was about, he was a total stranger of a different race stalking him in the middle of the night.

When that "fight or flight" instinct kicks in, once you are cornered by a unknown adversary, you can't exactly be surprised that some people pick the "fight" option.

FunkyPertwee
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Here is my short response. Common sense tells me little Trayvon chose to beat down Zimmerman like he does other kids on the street, because he perceived him to be a disrespectful white man.

But obviously beating down people who are disrespectful, regardless of racism, is unacceptable. That is the way animals behave in prison and how they behave on the streets. Its this type of attitude and behavior that lead black males to kill each other in the streets and a big reason why 40% of them are is prison.

And yes I know my common sense isn't admissible in court.

alismith
06-29-2013, 02:14 PM

If this is the "girlfriend" who said that, (I believe she told the police/lawyers 4 different accounts of what happened that night...) then, yes, I believe she lied.

http://i.imgur.com/GJ9tSbi.png
(Borrowed from Filthy Phil's post in another thread....)

weevil
06-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Well I don't think it's any real surprise that a convicted criminal is taking the side of a hoodlum on the prowl who picked the wrong victim.

If victims are allowed to kill criminals he might be next.

El Jefe
06-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Well I don't think it's any real surprise that a convicted criminal is taking the side of a hoodlum on the prowl who picked the wrong victim.

If victims are allowed to kill criminals he might be next.

Cha.....ching! ;)

weevil
06-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Yeah golly gee he was just committing assault and battery!

That's just a couple years in lock-up not the death penalty!

Hey if Zimmerman gets off maybe you can sick OSHA on him for being an occupational hazard.

El Jefe
06-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah golly gee he was just committing assault and battery!

That's just a couple years in lock-up not the death penalty!

Hey if Zimmerman gets off maybe you can sick OSHA on him for being an occupational hazard.

Its just outrageous that a black dude can't smash someones head against the sidewalk without the guy he's attempting to murder doing something about it. Sheesh! ;)

weevil
06-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah them poor ol' thugs and crooks got a good system going where nobody gets hurt but the victims and here's these jive-ass-cornpone-crackas packin' guns screwin' it all up and endangering their very lives!!!

Oh the humanity of it all when some promising young wannabe gangsta like Tray is cut down just as he's beginning to bloom into a full-fledged thug!

El Jefe
06-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Oh yeah, cracker?!

http://s12.postimg.org/fv588vkst/trayvon.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Krupski
06-29-2013, 04:53 PM
If this is the "girlfriend" who said that, (I believe she told the police/lawyers 4 different accounts of what happened that night...) then, yes, I believe she lied.

http://i.imgur.com/GJ9tSbi.png
(Borrowed from Filthy Phil's post in another thread....)

You forgot "I caint read no cursive"

(DAMN she be ugly!)

Ruskiegunlover
06-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Another thing I love about this is how EVERYONE immediatly jumps on the 'blame the school system' bandwagon. Do you know that virtually every high school in America offers lower level, mid level, and higher level classes? This dumbass could have learned CURSIVE, which most of us learned in the 2nd grade. SHE CHOSE NOT TO. Basic fact of education, give me 30 top tiered students and the WORST TEACHER in the nation, and the kids WILL LEARN. It seems most of the nation thinks you CAN force a horse to drink. Let me tell you, you cannot. I have seen teachers BEND OVER BACKWARDS (I myself have on numerous occassions) to help kids out, who just don't give a shit. I can think of many students I have seen who DID NOT CARE about an education, because mom was on disability for some UNDIAGNOSABLE ILLNESS and dad was on welfare, so they didn't care. I was told outright my first year by a 10th grade girl she was not going to get her high school diploma because she was just going to get on welfare. How is that MY fault? That girl , and I still remember her name, will be on welfare, not knowing how to read cursive in 10 years, and everyone will blame ME. Its almost EVIL in how rediculous and stupid it is. 90% of America has NO IDEA what goes on in public schools. That why I propose:

A draft system. Every month, 10 randomn adults are chosen by the school board to spend 2 weeks in a public school. Even 1 week. They would go to any school, and be an observer with 1 teacher for 1 week. I'd prefer 2, but thats a lot harder to pull off for most working adults. If the average tax payer saw what I see every day, they'd be super pissed.

Make this just like jury duty. They must pass a background check, and spend 1-2 weeks observing. They can see the attitude a lot of kids have, the lack of effort put forth by a lot of kids, and effort put in by most teachers, how kids work the system, and even how some teachers work the system. EDUCATE the working, tax paying voters so the next time a school board demands more tax money, or teachers demand a raise, the average joe KNOWS more about whats going on.