PDA

View Full Version : Obama administration paid contractors millions to snoop through Americans’ financial data

El Laton Caliente
06-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Obama administration paid contractors millions to snoop through Americans’ financial data

A secretive data collection program run by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau allows private contractors access to millions of Americans’ personal financial information, according to a government accountability group.

The information may also be shared with other federal agencies.

Documents obtained by Washington-based Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act illustrate the cost and scope of the program, which business groups and some Republican lawmakers have assailed as invasive and potentially illegal.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/obama-administration-paid-contractors-millions-to-snoop-through-americans-financial-data/#ixzz2XePpVf2S

Is there no end to it?

raxar
06-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Is there no end to it?

no, common sense dictates that what we know is nothing compared to what they're hiding.

imanaknut
06-29-2013, 06:49 PM
I cannot imagine what they are actually doing at the federal level. I figure we are only seeing the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

At what point do we just make sure everyone in the government is in DC, and we build a wall around it that they refuse to build along our southern boarder. Turn DC into one big prison.

Helen Keller
06-29-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd like to see DC turned into one big crematorium.

Penguin
06-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Is there no end to it?

Probably not.

l921428x
06-30-2013, 02:23 AM
when you have all the money, all that is left is power. as it has been said before information IS power.Help out the Postal Service, start sending snail mail. letters, bills, etc.......

Gunner1558
06-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Can't pay for bamacare until we find out where the money is!

5.56NATO
06-30-2013, 04:32 PM
There is no end to the ....

...Teflon Nixon!

L1A1Rocker
07-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Is there no end to it?

No there is not. But the BIG problem is not being discussed by the MSM. This massive data collection is NOT for fighting the enemies of the U.S.A: It is for fighting the enemies of the Democrat Party - it's the Chicago way after all. Consider the ramifications of that for a moment.