PDA

View Full Version : Zionist Crimes In Palestine

07-09-2013, 01:58 AM
http://youtu.be/G4zM3w5Abt0

El Jefe
07-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Um, why isn't this guys tripe banished to the kook forum?

I'm Sure he and Roger would get along well. :smiley_freak:

Krupski
07-09-2013, 08:09 AM
All this for British acetone.........

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-09-2013, 08:45 AM
That's what happens when your people spend decades bombing school busses, suburbs, and disco techs. That's what happens when you terrorize with random missile attacks and kidnappings. That's what happens when you hide an active missile battery in an apartment complex.

The Palestinians spent the last forty years cultivating an atmosphere of hatred and war. What you see here is simply the harvest of their sodden oats.

El Laton Caliente
07-09-2013, 09:38 AM
The Palestinians spent the last forty years cultivating an atmosphere of hatred and war. What you see here is simply the harvest of their sodden oats.

That would be Arabs, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian", it was made up/invented by Arafat in the 1960s. And it is not 40 years but 1400 years of hatred and war...

Integratedj
07-09-2013, 09:44 AM
I still see too many Goat fuckers and not enough bombs going off. Where is the Napalm? Where are the APC's with flame throwers? Where are the cluster bombs? Why the fuck are any of those buildings still standing?
The only wrong I see the "Zionists" committing in this video is letting those worthless pieces of shit continue to run and scatter like cockroaches. Burn. Them. All.

Oh, but I'm being cruel. There were Children there... Sweet innocent children who would never turn out to be violent psychopaths if it wasn't for those filthy Joooooooooooooooooooo's.
Their Daddy's and Mommy's teach them to love and cherish life. Not to hate and destroy. Never...

Oh my, now I have little tear puddles on the counter. Oh no.

Fucking Arabs.

Kadmos
07-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome to Pallywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awYMPzSrh5o

These guys will make a Pali suicide bomber look like an Israel attack.

Unless you are seeing raw footage, uncut footage, then it should be considered suspect.

5.56NATO
07-09-2013, 01:37 PM
This one, sadly, has all the merit it needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DIrXd33SI

Kadmos
07-09-2013, 01:51 PM

Seems like it's likely that the same basic situation took place in Iraq 1000 times when we were there.

Soldiers come in, someone gets hurt, they tear the place apart, it takes some time to get the hurt person help.

It's an occupation, either open the door or stand back, because that door may be opening with some force behind it.

Sad, but it happens.

5.56NATO
07-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I am not concerned with the door kicking so much as the words they used, calling people animals and so on. If the words are indications of their true feelings, well, that is bad.

Integratedj
07-09-2013, 01:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DIrXd33SI

All I have to say is this.

Fuck Huta/Huda/Huddahhhahahhhahhdhdhahaha or however you spell your dead whores name you arab fuck. Your tears and sorrow mean shit to me you stone aged pathetic excuse for a person. Probably all upset because he doesn't have his veiled meat bag to beat on any more.
Only downside is this piece of shit is still breathing and was put on camera to share his pity party with the world.

Quick, someone grab that gas can and hand the camera guy a lighter.

jet3534
07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
That would be Arabs, there is no such thing as a "Palestinian", it was made up/invented by Arafat in the 1960s. And it is not 40 years but 1400 years of hatred and war...

If you consider an Arab to be defined by language and culture they are Arabs. With respect to ethnicity, a case can be made that they are not Arabs. Also, I wouldn't say that Arafat made up "Palestinian" when Palestine was a province of Rome during the Roman empire.

Integratedj
07-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I am not concerned with the door kicking so much as the words they used, calling people animals and so on. If the words are indications of their true feelings, well, that is bad.

Wait a second, I think I missed something here.
Are you relating a stone aged tribe of child and animal fucking, women abusing, murderous savages who do nothing but destroy all that is good in the name of a shit god and a pedophile prophet to people? To Human beings? Seriously?
Fuck that shit. I know my enemy and my enemy is not capable of anything resembling humanity. Burn them all.
I hope the Israeli's finally have enough of them soon and just flatten everything from Gaza on.

Kadmos

I re-watched the vid, and I hear no mention of anyone calling anyone animals or anything like that...

But, even if it were true, it's hardly the first time in history soldiers used foul language to describe the "enemy".

5.56NATO
The word Palestine comes from the word Philistine.
From wiki:
The Philistines (/ˈfɪlɨstiːnz/, /ˈfɪlɨstaɪnz/, /fɨˈlɪstɨnz/, or /fɨˈlɪstiːnz/;[1] Hebrew: פְּלִשְׁתִּים, Plištim), Pleshet or Peleset, were a people who as part of the Sea Peoples appeared in the southern coastal area of Canaan at the beginning of the Iron Age (circa 1175 BC), most probably from the Aegean region. According to the Bible, they ruled the five city-states (the "Philistine Pentapolis") of Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gath, from Wadi Gaza in the south to the Yarqon River in the north, but with no fixed border to the east.[2] The Bible paints them as the Kingdom of Israel's most dangerous enemy.[2] Originating somewhere in the Aegean,[3] their population was around 25,000 in the 12th century BC, rising to a peak of 30,000 in the 11th century BC, of which the Aegean element was not more than half the total, and perhaps much less.[4]

El Jefe
07-09-2013, 02:45 PM
I find it interesting who does and doesn't side with the goat molesters.

That's poorly played 223, poorly played.

Krupski
07-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I find it interesting who does and doesn't side with the goat molesters.

That's poorly played 223, poorly played.

Being "Anti-Israel" does not equate to "Pro-muslim".

It is possible to hate both groups.

jet3534
07-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Burn them all

Sounds like something Hitler would say.

5.56NATO
07-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Wait a second, I think I missed something here.
Are you relating a stone aged tribe of child and animal fucking, women abusing, murderous savages who do nothing but destroy all that is good in the name of a shit god and a pedophile prophet to people? To Human beings? Seriously?
Fuck that shit. I know my enemy and my enemy is not capable of anything resembling humanity. Burn them all.
I hope the Israeli's finally have enough of them soon and just flatten everything from Gaza on.

It's not that at all. It's that I believe all men are created in the image of the almighty, no matter what they believe or what they have done, and have to be judged on a case by case basis. Sure some people deserve killing or whatever but that is what courts are for. More of this shoot all muslims or anyone for that matter mindset gets you closer to 1933 Germany, and we all know what that means.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Sounds like something Hitler would say.
No, Hitler was quite fond of the Muslim Brotherhood. They bonded over their rabid anti-semitism.

Kadmos
07-09-2013, 05:02 PM
It's not that at all. It's that I believe all men are created in the image of the almighty, no matter what they believe or what they have done, and have to be judged on a case by case basis. Sure some people deserve killing or whatever but that is what courts are for. More of this shoot all muslims or anyone for that matter mindset gets you closer to 1933 Germany, and we all know what that means.

That's the truth. Nothing wrong with despising people who do bad things, but the demonizing of the "enemy" is just a way to dehumanize them making it easier to treat them inhumanly.

Sadly it's not just in actual war that we do this, just look at politics.