PDA

View Full Version : CNN busy driving the spike of division

Infidelski
07-15-2013, 08:21 PM
First AndersonCooper formerly of Channel 1 and of Vanderbilt fame interviews a juror B-something and now PiersMorgan has his little sit down with Rachel Jeantel.

Good grief.. Old school new school fak (facts) Creepy ass Cracka (cracker)

alismith
07-15-2013, 08:48 PM
Divide and conquer is how to defeat an enemy (the USA).

Krupski
07-16-2013, 01:58 PM
First AndersonCooper formerly of Channel 1 and of Vanderbilt fame interviews a juror B-something and now PiersMorgan has his little sit down with Rachel Jeantel.

Good grief.. Old school new school fak (facts) Creepy ass Cracka (cracker)

She explained that there is a difference between "nigga" and "the N word" and that "nigga" is used to describe "males" of any race or color.

I never knew it. How about all you niggas? Did you know that?

El Jefe
07-16-2013, 02:04 PM
She explained that there is a difference between "nigga" and "the N word" and that "nigga" is used to describe "males" of any race or color.

She's obviously either retarded, or drain bramaged. And this N word deal, is BS! Either its bad or it isnt, homey.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-16-2013, 02:11 PM

She-it my Nigga, news to me!

Helen Keller
07-16-2013, 02:21 PM
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga PLEASE

davepool
07-16-2013, 02:22 PM

oh hell yea, i've known this for years, in fact i've always considered you to be the baddest nigga on this board :)

Whew, finally , we can stop saying "amish yutes"

davepool
07-16-2013, 02:24 PM

:lool: :lool: :lool:

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-16-2013, 02:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKkKzQYvMc