PDA

View Full Version : permission to board the ship!

bobski
07-19-2013, 10:00 AM
being im new here, i figure this is the best place to be welcomed aboard.
so...may i board the ship?
regards to all that know me and i look forward to meeting some new, and sharing with some good people.
navy vet 22 years

Richard Simmons
07-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Permission granted.

Welcome aboard shipmate. Did 8+ years in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club myself.

ltorlo64
07-20-2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for your service. What did you do? I have got almost 30 years in myself. I spent 15 as an enlisted sailor working my way up to EMCS. I then applied for and was accepted for an LDO commission and recently found out that I was selected for Commander. I will be forced to retire at 35 years. I have served on subs (both fast attacks and Tridents), a cruiser, and have done 4 aircraft carrier tours. Looking forward to hearing about your career.

TEN-32
07-20-2013, 09:34 AM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for your service. What did you do? I have got almost 30 years in myself. I spent 15 as an enlisted sailor working my way up to EMCS. I then applied for and was accepted for an LDO commission and recently found out that I was selected for Commander. I will be forced to retire at 35 years. I have served on subs (both fast attacks and Tridents), a cruiser, and have done 4 aircraft carrier tours. Looking forward to hearing about your career.

Wow. This is impressive. :proudusa: