PDA

View Full Version : One small step for man, one right hook to mankind

PROBASCO
07-22-2013, 10:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wptn5RE2I-k
Way to go Buzz

Cypher
07-22-2013, 11:28 PM
LOL. When someone gets up in your face like that and wont leave you alone even though you ask isn't that some form of assault? I hope the douche bag didn't get a settlement or something out of it.

stevelyn
07-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Heh......... Would have been even better if it would have taken him off his feet.

Just watched In the Shadow of the Moon tonight. Buzz Aldrin and Alan Bean are probably my favorite astronauts.

Schuetzenman
07-23-2013, 05:46 AM
The kooks that think we haven't been to the moon are just amazing!

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-23-2013, 08:05 AM
IIRC Buzz already had a restraining order against that looney and the DA refused to press charges. :thumbsup:

Got to meet Buzz in person once. He's a real mensch. Shook everyone's hand talked with us like a normal human being. Even answered some n00b questions about the moon he's probably heard a bazillion times without a bit of arrogance or irritation. Dude's just awesome!

jet3534
07-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Curious how NASA erased the tapes of Buzz "walking on the moon" when the hoax claims surfaced.

Altarboy
07-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. Yeah, I know you know. But he is always misquoted. He actually said "One small step for (A) man, one giant leap for mankind".

But more importantly, did you see the guys head jack back? That was a decent punch. Not bad for an old guy.

ubersoldate
07-24-2013, 07:54 PM
One of my friends from back in the day is his personal assistant. With him day in and day out. She is always sending me pics of their travels, and he is all over the world speaking all the time. That guy is hardcore, never stops.