PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sluttynuts!!!

Helen Keller
07-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Get the fuck out of our forums, piece of shit.

CigarGuy
07-24-2013, 10:14 AM
<looking around, swiftly> So, it's ok to post again?

studmuffin
07-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Someone asked me to show me your nuts.

I responded. QPOWSEDFLMQ[OPWE3RQOWJE3RJ1[23U19`8U23-4UAS[PERO8U19283U4 981U2-38U5 918U235 :welcome4::laughingtohard::thguns::roflwithfeetcv2 ::fart::fart:

Russbirch
07-24-2013, 11:47 AM
It is not a person, HK... its a bot. Admin can block the IP address and close the user account.

slamfire51
07-24-2013, 12:53 PM
The shithead has gone the way of all SPAMBOTS...:woot::loser:

Kadmos
07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Hey Helen

Look under the user name of the post...further down, further...see that triangle with the little exclimation point in it?

It's actually a button, to report the post to the mods.

Next time, click that, let the mods know and it will shortly be dealt with.

....otherwise, you're basically just a guy screaming at a TV..., the dumb bitch is still going to run UP the stairs, the kids are still going to think "splitting up" is a good idea, the ref didn't see the foul, the ump really thinks that was in the strike zone, the QB doesn't see Johnson is open, nobody sees the shark...

...the bots can't hear you ;)

CigarGuy
07-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Hey Helen

Look under the user name of the post...further down, further...see that triangle with the little exclimation point in it?

I did that the first 2-3 times. Not the next 85-102 times.

CigarGuy
07-24-2013, 01:45 PM
It is not a person, HK... its a bot. Admin can block the IP address and close the user account.

Sooooooo, the purpose of the bot is.........? (I'm old and ignorant, but many know that.)

Kadmos
07-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Sooooooo, the purpose of the bot is.........? (I'm old and ignorant, but many know that.)

Automated sales pitch.

CigarGuy
07-24-2013, 02:07 PM
That's what I thought, but.......
Who in the h e double hockey sticks thinks that's an effective method of generating sales?

Kadmos
07-24-2013, 02:53 PM
That's what I thought, but.......
Who in the h e double hockey sticks thinks that's an effective method of generating sales?

Wait a sec...so your talking with your buds, relaxing, maybe having a good conversation, and some guy walks up and starts say "Penis enlargement pills!, I've got Penis enlargement pills for sale" "Which of you needs a bigger penis?"....

...and your reaction to that would be negative?

Just because some annoying little twat is accusing you of having a subpar package in front of your friends, interrupting the conversation, and generally making an annoyance of themselves?

...yeah, I don't get it either.

Pretty much every time these pop up I think to myself "Yep, this is one more product going on the list of things I will never buy"

alismith
07-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Wait a sec...so your talking with your buds, relaxing, maybe having a good conversation, and some guy walks up and starts say "Penis enlargement pills!, I've got Penis enlargement pills for sale" "Which of you needs a bigger penis?"....

...and your reaction to that would be negative?

To which you reply, "Not me. Both my wife and girlfriend think it's quite large enough." :thumbsup:

Helen Keller
07-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey Helen

I thought that button was just for reporting you and Gonzo.

Russbirch
07-24-2013, 04:12 PM
The "purpose" of this type of posting can range from "like kids knocking over mailboxes" to deliberate DoS attempts. (Denial of Service : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack )

Sometimes its just mean people, sometimes its attempts to place links on sites to boost traffic.

Our servers get over 10,000 hack/kill attempts per day because we are commercial CC processing sites. I mean, people kick dogs and beat their wives and make prank phone calls, why wouldn't they do this? Many people are just effed up.

slamfire51
07-24-2013, 05:25 PM

:rotflmbao::rotflmbao::rotflmbao:

Oswald Bastable
07-24-2013, 05:59 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah! :D

slamfire51
07-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey Helen

....otherwise, you're basically just a guy screaming at a TV..., the dumb bitch is still going to run UP the stairs, the kids are still going to think "splitting up" is a good idea, the ref didn't see the foul, the ump really thinks that was in the strike zone, the QB doesn't see Johnson is open, nobody sees the shark...

...the bots can't hear you ;)

That is correct.
Most of the day, Mods that can take care of a reported post are at work or away for some reason.
I'm around most of the time and handle quite a few reported posts.
This includes SPAMBOTS and 'Bitch Fights'..........

CigarGuy
07-25-2013, 06:08 AM
I am to assume, then, that once I report the first one I see, there is no need to report any of the others? They'll all go away when they delete the user?

slamfire51
07-25-2013, 06:16 AM
I am to assume, then, that once I report the first one I see, there is no need to report any of the others? They'll all go away when they delete the user?

Yep.

Krupski
07-25-2013, 07:08 AM
Get the fuck out of our forums, piece of shit.

He's been Slamfired! :lool: