PDA

View Full Version : Kershaw Crown I

Viking350
07-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Either last Christmas or the Christmas before (getting old sucks) I bought my son a Buck 110 as a gift. Last time we were out shooting, I had to break my Mora out of my shooting bag for some reason. I asked him why he didn't have his Buck. His reply was that he didn't want to mess it up. He is like that, lol. Knifecenter.com sent me an email recently where they had a Kershaw Crown I for $12.50 plus delivery. I googled the knife and found favorable opinions on it. I also found them for $9.00 delivered from Hardwaresales.com. I ordered two, one for my son and one for me. They arrived today and I must say I am pleased. While it is made in China, it seems to be of relatively high quality. For an edc, I think it will be fine and quite a value at $9.00. In the bang for the buck category, it reminds me of the Mora. Just wanted to pass this on.

Richard Simmons
07-31-2013, 02:56 PM
I bought a one blue and one black last Christmas. Walmart had them on clearance, $12-$15 as I recall. Gifted the black one and still have the blue one. Pretty good quality for the price point. IIRC the only thing I didn't care for was the pocket clip. Hard to unclip.

Viking350
07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
I bought a one blue and one black last Christmas. Walmart had them on clearance, $12-$15 as I recall. Gifted the black one and still have the blue one. Pretty good quality for the price point. IIRC the only thing I didn't care for was the pocket clip. Hard to unclip.

Mine was black micarta. I read online the blue is exclusive to Wal Mart. I've never used the clip on the knife. I usually carry them in my pocket.