PDA

View Full Version : California Attorney General to Feds: No Handguns For You

El Laton Caliente
08-01-2013, 12:21 PM
http://www.calgunlaws.com/california-ag-to-feds-no-guns-for-you/

California Attorney General to Feds: No Handguns For You

By cdmichel | Published July 29, 2013

Apparently, Attorney General (AG) Kamala Harris has changed California State Department of Justice policy and is now limiting federal law enforcement agents’ ability to acquire handguns. The AG says the feds can only buy firearms listed on the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale (like the rest of us).

Understandably, federal law enforcement officers aren’t happy about it. Welcome feds, to the California disarmament festival.

LMAO!!!!

JTHunter
08-01-2013, 04:49 PM
GOOD!!

L1A1Rocker
08-01-2013, 05:34 PM
I wonder if this re-interpretation has anything to do with the Feds cracking down on Cali medical marijuana dispensaries.

silentkilla
08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
I wonder if this re-interpretation has anything to do with the Feds cracking down on Cali medical marijuana dispensaries.

i know one thing they are a bunch of crawfishing son of a bitches on that subject. how can you call something legal and then turn around and bust people over pot??? either legalize the shit or get rid of it and stop playing games you gov. fucks!!!

LAGC
08-01-2013, 05:54 PM

It wouldn't surprise me. Good to see the Feds getting a taste of their own medicine.

Maybe they'll think twice about draconian gun control, once they see the same restrictions being applied to government agents?

Sidartha
08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. Good to see the Feds getting a taste of their own medicine.

Maybe they'll think twice about draconian gun control, once they see the same restrictions being applied to government agents?

You're adorable.

Dr. Gonzo GED
08-01-2013, 09:36 PM
It's not as cool as it sounds.

Being law enforcement they can still get hi-caps and carry concealed.

They'll just have to stick to Glock or Sig or Para Ordinance or any number of brands that pay the yearly baksheesh for the "honor" of hocking their wares in Californistan.

Oswald Bastable
08-02-2013, 12:35 AM
It's not as cool as it sounds.

Being law enforcement they can still get hi-caps and carry concealed.

They'll just have to stick to Glock or Sig or Para Ordinance or any number of brands that pay the yearly baksheesh for the "honor" of hocking their wares in Californistan.

The firearms industry needs to climb onto Ronnie Barrett's bandwagon...no weapons or ammo for states who deny/violate the 2nd.

They need to do so for their own survival, otherwise the death of a thousand cuts will eventually put them all out of business.

Hail and Cheers to Barrett for recognizing this at the beginning...Ronnie is a very wise man.

l921428x
08-02-2013, 03:46 AM
like Henry repeating arms? manufactured in NJ?