PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys like a good sparring of the intellectual variety

Altarboy
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM
If so, you can go register with backpacker.com and go to the political forum and scrap with the meanest libs the world could ever know. Really, they cannot simply debate you, they must also snipe you. Whether the subject is guns, Zimmerman, Obama, man made global warming, whatever. They will get personal with any conservative. there are four or five guys who are right minded, and then about seven or eight really mean left-wing keyboard Rambos. Enter at your own risk, and only if you're not thin skinned. I no longer subscribe to the mag because of the hate they are allowed to spew.

rci2950
08-03-2013, 08:43 AM
go in posing as one of the liberals and say crap that is so over the top that it makes them look stupid.

LAGC
08-03-2013, 09:10 AM
go in posing as one of the liberals and say crap that is so over the top that it makes them look stupid.

One of the recent trolls on Democratic Underground did this very thing and got away with it for a LONG time (like over 4000 posts worth! I think he set a record...) He was even made "Host" of a few groups before the Admin finally caught on and shut him down.

He was all "Rah! Rah! Obama!" "Rah! Rah! Hillary!" in every single post, saying all guns needed to be banned and gun owners locked up, kissing Mayor Bloomberg's 1%'er ass at every turn, WAY over-the-top authoritarian shit that most Democrats would never stomach. Purposefully belittling those who had legitimate grievances with Obama, purely divisive stuff that only pitted user against user, never offering one original thought of his own.

A few of us spotted him as the caricature that he was from the very beginning, but he kept flying below the radar so as to not get any of his posts hidden, so it never came to Admin's attention. Rumor has it he finally got carried away in the Hosts forum and started shit there, which revealed to everyone what his true motives were.

I'm sure on some conservative forum somewhere there were guffaws at how long he got away with it before finally being busted. I'm sure he's back on there with one of his sock-puppet accounts building up his rep for Round 2 right now... :rolleyes:

El Jefe
08-03-2013, 09:58 AM
One of the recent trolls on Democratic Underground did this very thing and got away with it for a LONG time (like over 4000 posts worth! I think he set a record...) He was even made "Host" of a few groups before the Admin finally caught on and shut him down.

He was all "Rah! Rah! Obama!" "Rah! Rah! Hillary!" in every single post, saying all guns needed to be banned and gun owners locked up, kissing Mayor Bloomberg's 1%'er ass at every turn, WAY over-the-top authoritarian shit that most Democrats would never stomach. Purposefully belittling those who had legitimate grievances with Obama, purely divisive stuff that only pitted user against user, never offering one original thought of his own.

A few of us spotted him as the caricature that he was from the very beginning, but he kept flying below the radar so as to not get any of his posts hidden, so it never came to Admin's attention. Rumor has it he finally got carried away in the Hosts forum and started shit there, which revealed to everyone what his true motives were.

I'm sure on some conservative forum somewhere there were guffaws at how long he got away with it before finally being busted. I'm sure he's back on there with one of his sock-puppet accounts building up his rep for Round 2 right now... :rolleyes:

http://s10.postimg.org/64azbuat5/irony_michelle.jpg (http://postimage.org/)