PDA

View Full Version : Venezuela - Discusses Proposed Gun Control Law

Gunreference1
09-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Friday 17 September 2010

Venezuela Discusses Proposed Gun Control Law

CARACAS - The Venezuelan parliament on Thursday debated a draft gun control law aimed at combating crime.

The initiative would bring significant advances over previous legislation on the subject, said Tulio Jimenez, president of the National Assembly's domestic policy commission.

The new law would ban the sale of weapons by private parties and grant the state absolute control over them, to ensure national security and defense.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.insidecostarica.com/dailynews/2010/september/17/latinamerica10091703.htm

Steve

Partisan1983
09-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Somebody has something planned in the near future...........:mouse2:

HDR
09-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Somebody has something planned in the near future...........:mouse2:

Ditto, but which side has plans could be the question.. ;)

Partisan1983
09-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Ditto, but which side has plans could be the question.. ;)

No shit :thumbsup:

Sidartha
09-19-2010, 11:23 AM
So are there any bets as to how long it will take before someone over here uses the 'Venezuelan Example' in a public statement?

It has to be an elected official.

My guess is within three months after passage. Private party's will start using it immediately.

El Jefe
09-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Wow, a commie dictator banning gun ownership, I'm shocked! :biggrina:

Actually the surprising thing is that it took Hugo this long.

aliceinchains
09-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Wow, a commie dictator banning gun ownership, I'm shocked! :biggrina:

Actually the surprising thing is that it took Hugo this long.

I remember Danny Glover over there kissing Hugos ass. Wonder what that was all about.

Penguin
09-19-2010, 06:10 PM
The only thing about this that surprises me is how long it is taking them to get around to it.

El Jefe
09-19-2010, 10:10 PM
I remember Danny Glover over there kissing Hugos ass. Wonder what that was all about.

Glover, like Sean Penn, is a fucking communist! The kind of bastard that lives off the fat of the land in a capitalist society, all the while bitching about how much the land of milk and honey sucks and how great Hugo & Castro are. I'd love to punch both in the throat and then the ear.