PDA

View Full Version : here you go you nonbelievers!!!! 24.5inch double drop tine

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 04:01 PM
www.tinypic.com

Richard Simmons
08-23-2013, 04:05 PM
I don't see it? Something wrong with the link.

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 04:07 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2lxwhfo.jpg

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 04:15 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/fkpe21.jpg

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 04:16 PM
what do you think Eddieb310?????? turned out pretty good huh

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 04:19 PM
sorry about my jacked up cheap camera. but better than nothing

FunkyPertwee
08-23-2013, 04:33 PM
I bet you hit that thing going down road in your Suzuki Samurai. :)

Full Otto
08-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Turned out real nice.
Now clean up all that crap around it.
Geeze man that guy deserves better.
Are you planning on hanging the wires on it's antlers?
Come on dude

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Turned out real nice.
Now clean up all that crap around it.
Geeze man that guy deserves better.
Are you planning on hanging the wires on it's antlers?
Come on dude

damn otto that's my man cave! it does not supposed to be pretty. i probably will never see a deer in the wild of that magnatude ever again in my lifetime.

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
I bet you hit that thing going down road in your Suzuki Samurai. :)

lol. no he caught a 308 about 730 in the morning last year!

Full Otto
08-23-2013, 08:33 PM
damn otto that my man cave!

In other words you're married

Damn I just had a pack of coyotes run through the yard.
Couldn't see them but what a racket

silentkilla
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM
In other words you're married

Damn I just had a pack of coyotes run through the yard.
Couldn't see them but what a racket

bingo!! yep i'm married.. why did you not shoot the S.O.B'S?? there nothing but trouble. they try to get my chickens all the time.

Full Otto
08-24-2013, 10:38 AM
OK let me go "queer eye" simply for the sake of the trophy
Right now it looks like something that was inherited from someone who took a hunting trip years ago. Stuck in the basement with the other stuff you don't want to get rid of but don't know what to do with.

First off the stereo has got to go at least move it away to another spot if you're using it.
Remount the "certificate of achievement" or whatever it is and hang it straight with the others
Clean up the clutter maybe on a shelf with the stereo
And if you gotta have the fishing fly clock at least conceal the wire by running it along a bead in the paneling
Simple changes and it won't make you gay

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ih6t1t.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
08-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Nice Rack!

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 01:21 PM
OK let me go "queer eye" simply for the sake of the trophy
Right now it looks like something that was inherited from someone who took a hunting trip years ago. Stuck in the basement with the other stuff you don't want to get rid of but don't know what to do with.

First off the stereo has got to go at least move it away to another spot if you're using it.
Remount the "certificate of achievement" or whatever it is and hang it straight with the others
Clean up the clutter maybe on a shelf with the stereo
And if you gotta have the fishing fly clock at least conceal the wire by running it along a bead in the paneling
Simple changes and it won't make you gay

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ih6t1t.jpg

lmao!!! holy shit man that does look better! thanks now i don't have to touch nothing!

Partisan1983
08-24-2013, 01:51 PM
.. why did you not shoot the S.O.B'S?? there nothing but trouble. they try to get my chickens all the time.

From the recent studies I have read, killing them only prompts them to breed more. Without competing predators, they are only going to get worse.

EddieB310
08-24-2013, 03:43 PM
lmao!!! holy shit man that does look better! thanks now i don't have to touch nothing!
I saw those antlers at the Ardmore flea market 3 years ago.:laughingtohard::bull::bull:

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 03:46 PM
I saw those antlers at the Ardmore flea market 3 years ago.:laughingtohard::bull::bull:

kiss my ass Eddie i knew you would say something fucking jealous bitch... your a cocksucker and you will always be that way so a big FUCK YOU!!! buddy....:santa2: have a nice day!!

rshaneck2002
08-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Put a yote hide on that wall with a .54 cal muzzle loader hanging over it, nice rack, best i ever did was a 10 pt at 21 inches here in MI. Friend of mine killed a typical 15 pt at 24in about 7 yrs ago near Newago MI. Huge buck, we do have a few giants up here taken every yr. Oh, do not forget the powder horn with the rifle, my man cave looks good with them next to the wall of racks with Mr 10 taking front and center. Nice buck, question, with the drop tines is it considered typical or non-typical? (Damn deer came with everything but the stop sign.)

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Put a yote hide on that wall with a .54 cal muzzle loader hanging over it, nice rack, best i ever did was a 10 pt at 21 inches here in MI. Friend of mine killed a typical 15 pt at 24in about 7 yrs ago near Newago MI. Huge buck, we do have a few giants up here taken every yr. Oh, do not forget the powder horn with the rifle, my man cave looks good with them next to the wall of racks with Mr 10 taking front and center. Nice buck, question, with the drop tines is it considered typical or non-typical? (Damn deer came with everything but the stop sign.)

the man that taxied it classed it a typical

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 05:34 PM
good idea think i might do that. i've got another buck on the wall that a beast my uncle killed. i'll have to take some pics of that one also.

EddieB310
08-24-2013, 07:09 PM
:yeah:
good idea think i might do that. i've got another buck on the wall that a beast my uncle killed. i'll have to take some pics of that one also.
That's a nice deer, even if you were hunting with a one eyed beagle. LOL

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 07:13 PM
:yeah:
That's a nice deer, even if you were hunting with a one eyed beagle. LOL

if a one eyed beagle got you that would you not hunt with him??? stop dicking around Eddie and go hunting with me this year! you gotta be close!

EddieB310
08-24-2013, 08:41 PM
if a one eyed beagle got you that would you not hunt with him??? stop dicking around Eddie and go hunting with me this year! you gotta be close!
I have some friends that have a hunting camp, and they were always joking about hunting with a one eyed beagle. I thought they really had a one eyed beagle. Come to find out, that's what they called hunting with a spotlight. I thought a well trained poacher like you would have heard that expression before. :D

silentkilla
08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
I have some friends that have a hunting camp, and they were always joking about hunting with a one eyed beagle. I thought they really had a one eyed beagle. Come to find out, that's what they called hunting with a spotlight. I thought a well trained poacher like you would have heard that expression before. :D

LMAO!!!! asshole!

Aggressive Perfector
09-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Damn dude, you've got a nice rack... I'd love to get my hands on a pair like that some day. :)