PDA

View Full Version : I Have Been Bombed

TEN-32
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Holy crap! El Jefe you bastage! I don't even know what to say so I'll just say thank you. I got a very nice box from Missouri today gents. Inside was a royal assortment of cigars. A cursory glance revealed a couple Puros Indios, Fonseca, Padron, MUWAT and more...oh and some very special Cubans including a Behike!
http://imageshack.us/a/img69/9140/0v3j.jpg
I'm jumping right in with a Puros Indios Viejo. This is a fatty...(Gordo 6x60?) Since the wife and I ran around all day looking at cars and dealing with jagoff car salesmen, its time for a stogie and a Guiness. Maybe a review later...Thanks again Rick. Made my damn month!
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/9710/y1jg.jpg

El Jefe
08-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Heh, ;)

The Puros is probably the mildest of the bunch, tho the Ramon Bueso isn't much stronger. I'll be curious to see what you think of the big Uzi. I bought 10 of em and haven't had the nerve to try one. I think I've given most of em away.

Those little Perlas are nice, they're my go to fishing gar. :)

Whats a MUWAT?

Oh, also, I think you'll like the Virtue, creamy and nutty like most sticks with a connecticut shade wrapper, but with a white pepper kick added in to keep you awake! :anim_beer-1:

TEN-32
08-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Heh, ;)

The Puros is probably the mildest of the bunch, tho the Ramon Bueso isn't much stronger. I'll be curious to see what you think of the big Uzi. I bought 10 of em and haven't had the nerve to try one. I think I've given most of em away.

Whats a MUWAT?

Oh, also, I think you'll like the Virtue, creamy and nutty like most sticks with a connecticut shade wrapper, but with a white pepper kick added in to keep you awake! :anim_beer-1:

I'm a third done with the Puros...its mild-medium but very nice with this Guiness. MUWAT=My Uzi Weighs A Ton.

El Jefe
08-26-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm a third done with the Puros...its mild-medium but very nice with this Guiness. MUWAT=My Uzi Weighs A Ton.

Gotcha, obviously it was too much trouble for me to figure out on my own. ;)

TEN-32
08-27-2013, 08:39 AM

Puffing one with my coffee this morning. Very nice.:coffee::cigarsmoking: