PDA

View Full Version : 4 attackers in Delhi gang rape case sentenced to hang

rci2950
09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
An Indian court has sentenced four men to the death penalty for the rape and murder of a 23-year-old student on a Delhi bus last December. The judge rejected pleas for a lighter sentence and condemned the men to be hanged to death.

The sentence has to be confirmed by the Indian High Court before it can be carried out. Before this time the men may appeal to the High Court and ask for clemency from the president.

On Tuesday this week, Vinay Sharma, Akshay Thakur, Mukesh Singh and Pawan Gupta were found guilty of the rape and murder of the young woman in New Delhi back in December 2012. After previously appealing for a lighter sentence, defense lawyers said that if hanging the men prevents further incidents of rape in India, then they might choose not to appeal the ruling in the High Court.

http://rt.com/news/india-gang-rape-sentence-814/

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-13-2013, 02:27 PM
They deserve far worse for what they did.

tank_monkey
09-13-2013, 04:58 PM
A MILLION PLUS!!!!!

After raping the girl the old fashioned way, these monsters raped the girl vaginally and anally with a rusty jagged metal pipe, at one point tugging and finally pulling her intestines out of her body while she was conscious AND alive. People do rape, People do kill, but these guys are really SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! :verymad: No wonder there were crowds of tens of thousands of protestors (many of them MEN) screaming for these fucker's heads!

stinker
09-13-2013, 05:04 PM
An Indian court has sentenced four men to the death penalty for the rape and murder of a 23-year-old student on a Delhi bus last December. The judge rejected pleas for a lighter sentence and condemned the men to be hanged to death.

Oh come on your honor...don't be a pussy about it and go with that way too fast and merciful hanging crap!
If you're going to do it, do it right.
You know you want too...

Three guys got stranded on an island. Two of the three were wimps and the other was a tough, strong guy.

One day, they met a tribe. The tribe chief told them that they could either have Death or Bunga-bung.

He asked the first wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga?
The wimp replied: Well, I want to live so I guess Bunga-bunga. He got ass raped.

The Chief asked the second wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga?
He replied: I don't want to die, so Bunga-bunga. He got ass raped.

Then the Chief asked the tough guy: Death or Bunga-bunga?
He replied: I don't want to get ass raped so I'll take Death!
Everyone in the tribe then chants: Oooooooo! He choose Death! Death! Death by Bunga-bunga!!!

I believe the eye for an eye concept originated somewhere near there? Yes?
Some traditions should not change.

Schuetzenman
09-13-2013, 05:56 PM

I endorse this post!

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-13-2013, 06:26 PM
I keep holding out hope that the judge will ad "by the balls" as an addendum.

FunkyPertwee
09-13-2013, 06:41 PM
They should purposely cut the ropes too short so they hang and choke.

Or they could purposely give them too much rope and pull the heads clean off.

Or give them SO MUCH extra rope they break their legs, then get pulled back up and swing and choke.

:hungio8::hungio8::hungio8::hungio8:

silentkilla
09-13-2013, 06:52 PM
They should purposely cut the ropes too short so they hang and choke.

Or they could purposely give them too much rope and pull the heads clean off.

Or give them SO MUCH extra rope they break their legs, then get pulled back up and swing and choke.

:hungio8::hungio8::hungio8::hungio8:

i vote on the third......