PDA

View Full Version : new gunshots at the Hart building in DC

l921428x
10-03-2013, 01:35 PM
developing..............

shelter in place.

damn tea party

near? capitol? people running?
inside the capitol? .................................................. ....oh there are cops, in dark uniforms. she heard shots.....
cant come in for shelter cant leave for safety.......... WHAT SHOULD WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ltorlo64
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Not much information being given here.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Impossible. DC is a gun free zone, right?

imanaknut
10-03-2013, 01:57 PM
No news, but something is going on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/03/us-capitol-in-lockdown-reports-shots-fired/

DC is a gun free zone, so it must have been meteors that hit the police. Hope they are not hurt too badly.

First thought would be Boehner and Reid shooting it out.

Sherman
10-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Like clock work. Something that puts the liberals in a corner and BAM........a shooting to divert the medias attention.

imanaknut
10-03-2013, 02:03 PM
The link I posted is updated already. Car chase ended by the Capitol, driver got out and opened fire. No report as to whether he was captured, or guessing on the quality of DC police (sorry) he escaped.

rci2950
10-03-2013, 02:05 PM
It was an ar-15 shotgun

rci2950
10-03-2013, 02:15 PM
What do you know it was a female.

davepool
10-03-2013, 02:19 PM
What do you know it was a female.

A female AR15 shotgun? I want one ,i want one.

ltorlo64
10-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Here in DC I have not found anyone talking about firearms except as used by the police. Current reports say a woman tried to run the barricades at the White House, when unable to do that she headed for the Capital where she was shot and killed. On a positive note THE BABY IN THE BACK SEAT IS SAFE!!!

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/10/live-updates-capitol-shooting-94856.html

Sherman
10-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Here in DC I have not found anyone talking about firearms except as used by the police. Current reports say a woman tried to run the barricades at the White House, when unable to do that she headed for the Capital where she was shot and killed. On a positive note THE BABY IN THE BACK SEAT IS SAFE!!!

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/10/live-updates-capitol-shooting-94856.html

Healthcare must have went up.

l921428x
10-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Healthcare must have went up.

cruel but funny

samiam
10-03-2013, 03:58 PM
THE BABY IN THE BACK SEAT IS SAFE!!!

I wondered whatever became of Lon Horuchi

imanaknut
10-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Saw video of it. Police tried to stop woman, who ran from them, apparently hitting a cop in the process. That is when police first opened fire on her, but she drove away and was stopped and arrested a few minutes later.

No cop was shot by the woman. Her child was taken to the hospital, but no reasons were given. Officer who was struck by her car said to be "ok".

Punk
10-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Heard a rumor she had no gun, and she was a black woman of Somalian descent, muslim perhaps?

Gunner1558
10-03-2013, 05:32 PM
An unarmed black woman with a baby in the car shot dead by zero's private army....

Somebody got some 'splainin to do.

skorpion
10-03-2013, 06:07 PM
An unarmed black woman with a baby in the car shot dead by zero's private army....

Somebody got some 'splainin to do.
Nothing to see here, move along... This will be swept under the rug by the MSM in no time.

Full Otto
10-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Her child was taken to the hospital, but no reasons were given.

Plastic surgery to make it look like an AK 47

Punk
10-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Plastic surgery to make it look like an AK 47
That was stupid but I LOLed!

Dan Morris
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Rev Al sure ain't said nothing!
Dan

alismith
10-03-2013, 08:38 PM
She, probably, had her 'bama phone cut off and wanted to take it out up-side of Bammy's head, up close and personal like. No man gonna go cutting her phone off without some righteous retribution being paid. No, Sir!

skorpion
10-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Identity of suspect released: 34 year-old dental hygienist named Miriam Carey.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/03/capitol-shooter-was-conn-based-dental-hygienist/

A dental hygienist from Connecticut was the female driver who tried to ram her car into a White House barricade and was shot dead near the US Capitol after a high-speed chase through Washington streets Thursday afternoon, law enforcement sources told The Post.

Sources said Miriam Carey, who formerly lived in Brooklyn, was licensed to practice in New York and Connecticut and had a permit to work as a hygienist in Connecticut prisons.

was_peacemaker
10-04-2013, 01:57 AM
It was an ar-15 shotgun

In the 40 watt pulse caliber!

sevlex
10-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Wow, Eyewitness tells Wolf Blitzer that cops pulled kid from car and THEN shot the woman. From hero to zero (jbt) in seconds flat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHzE9ie-M8

LAGC
10-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Wow, Eyewitness tells Wolf Blitzer that cops pulled kid from car and THEN shot the woman. From hero to zero (jbt) in seconds flat.

Trigger-happy pigs.

It's already been established she was seriously mentally ill... she thought Obama was sending her messages through the radio and shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/04/politics/u-s-capitol-shooting/

Another needless tragedy caused by untreated schizophrenia.

ltorlo64
10-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Trigger-happy pigs.

If she was found to have a bomb and it went off in the vicinity of the WH or the Capital, people would be crying about how the police didn't do enough to stop the woman. She had already attacked police and the WH with her car and would not stop her car. When should the police have started firing? From the videos I have seen the first shots were fired when she tried to back over police and Secret Service at the WH. As she goes to drive away you can see an officer fire at least once through the driver's side window.

Eyewitnesses are great at rearranging minute details, which is why it is best to have a few eyewitnesses to talk to so you can merge the story. Did Mr. Blitzer, in his pursuit of journalistic truth only air the one person who thought they saw the shooting is this order or are there more? If there are more, charge the police. If there are not, then fire Mr. Blitzer for forsaking his journalistic responsibilities and just going for sensationalism vice truth. (Option two would never happen as we cannot hold reporters accountable for their biases.)

LAGC
10-07-2013, 11:44 PM
She had already attacked police and the WH with her car and would not stop her car.

So they say. Curiously, the Secret Service is refusing to release video footage of the initial encounter. Why do you suppose that is?

When should the police have started firing? From the videos I have seen the first shots were fired when she tried to back over police and Secret Service at the WH. As she goes to drive away you can see an officer fire at least once through the driver's side window.

Eyewitnesses are great at rearranging minute details, which is why it is best to have a few eyewitnesses to talk to so you can merge the story. Did Mr. Blitzer, in his pursuit of journalistic truth only air the one person who thought they saw the shooting is this order or are there more? If there are more, charge the police.

Charge the police? Like that will ever happen.

Interestingly enough, they aren't releasing the video footage of the close-range EXECUTION of the unarmed woman either.

Why do you suppose that is?

I mean, it sounded like her car was totaled and she had come to a full stop. What need did the police have to ventilate her, when they could have just pulled her out of the car?

stevelyn
10-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Trigger-happy pigs.

It's already been established she was seriously mentally ill... she thought Obama was sending her messages through the radio and shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/04/politics/u-s-capitol-shooting/

Another needless tragedy caused by untreated schizophrenia.

As if she was capable of reason.

LAGC
10-08-2013, 01:05 AM
As if she was capable of reason.

She was sick in the head. She needed mental health treatment, not the death penalty via overzealous cop.

ltorlo64
10-08-2013, 06:46 AM
So they say. Curiously, the Secret Service is refusing to release video footage of the initial encounter. Why do you suppose that is?[/uqote]
There is video taken by people at the scene. What special video are you talking about that the Secret Service has?

[quote]Charge the police? Like that will ever happen.

It has happened before, and recently (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/north-carolina-police-officer-charged-with-shooting-unarmed-man/). If this shooting was not justified it may happen again.

Interestingly enough, they aren't releasing the video footage of the close-range EXECUTION of the unarmed woman either.

Why do you suppose that is?

As already discussed, there is video of the incident. With you already deciding that it was an execution what good does putting out more video do. If it shows that police acted 100% correctly you will claim the video footage was doctored. Are you even near DC to know what happened that day, or are you just going off of CNN? I am here, it happened less than 4 miles from where I work, two subway stops. I can tell you that after watching the video of the woman trying to run over police to get away we were relieved to her she was stopped and no one else, aside from one police officer, was seriously hurt.

I mean, it sounded like her car was totaled and she had come to a full stop. What need did the police have to ventilate her, when they could have just pulled her out of the car?

I believe it had come to a stop and then she got out of the car. She had been acting in a manner that was violent, confrontational, and threatening. She used her car as a weapon and when that weapon failed she didn't stay in the car, she got out. The police didn't know what she would do next. I am fairly sure that she was told to stay in her car. With her previous behavior and the sensitivity of the area she was in, and the number of people there, I can see that shooting her would be the right thing to do. I, unlike you, am waiting to see if the investigation reveals any problems. If it does, then we can decide what to do. In the mean time, from what information I have, I am not concerned that they shot her.

Also, just because a car is stopped does not mean the person inside is safe. (http://www.odmp.org/officer/1162-deputy-sheriff-dennis-r-allred)(http://www.odmp.org/officer/21197-trooper-tony-vian-radulescu)

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-08-2013, 01:25 PM
death penalty via overzealous cop.
Like there would be any other kind in the area?

Capital guards are zealots by trade.