PDA

View Full Version : Found on craigslist (sorry since deleted, and maybe just as well!)

studmuffin
10-03-2013, 06:56 PM
To the cute guy who lifted me up on his shoulders so I could flash the band my tits,

I'm sorry I shit my pants and you had to bear the smell. Thank you for not saying anything. You were a great sport.

It wasn't supposed to turn out that way. I had one of those rare moments. You know the kind, when you feel a load coming on so bad you have to stop and squeeze your cheeks together to keep it in. Well, it didn't work this time. A good half load oozed out into my Banana Republic shorty shorts. I wasnâ't sure at first, but then I lightly padded my butt like a mother checks to see if a baby needs changing, and sure enough: I pooped myself.
Then the smell hit me.

Oh, it was bad. This wasn't something that could be passed off as a fart. This was poop. I was almost positive you could smell it but you didn't say a word!! But then the smell hit you too! As you gently let me down off your shoulders, I saw the watery poop trail that went down the back of your shirt. I really am sorry. Thank you for not saying anything.
I would love to see you again. You were such the gentleman. I don't usually pinch loaves in my pants. Im actually really cool. If you would like to get together sometime, hit me up.

N/A
10-03-2013, 07:10 PM
He was left speechless.....cause he couldn't breathe??

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-03-2013, 07:13 PM
:lool:

Nasty!

I got another one like that:
http://www.ravenews.ca/en/read/2013/january/22/

studmuffin
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
That is epic. The girl, who shall remain nameless here, caused a shit and puke storm behind her and was oblivious to it. That has to be in the top ten. Worse it's totally believable.

NAPOTS
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8KGXpWEY3k

alismith
10-03-2013, 08:25 PM
To the cute guy who lifted me up on his shoulders so I could flash the band my tits,

I'm sorry I shit my pants and you had to bear the smell. Thank you for not saying anything. You were a great sport.

It wasn't supposed to turn out that way. I had one of those rare moments. You know the kind, when you feel a load coming on so bad you have to stop and squeeze your cheeks together to keep it in. Well, it didn't work this time. A good half load oozed out into my Banana Republic shorty shorts. I wasnâ't sure at first, but then I lightly padded my butt like a mother checks to see if a baby needs changing, and sure enough: I pooped myself.
Then the smell hit me.

Oh, it was bad. This wasn't something that could be passed off as a fart. This was poop. I was almost positive you could smell it but you didn't say a word!! But then the smell hit you too! As you gently let me down off your shoulders, I saw the watery poop trail that went down the back of your shirt. I really am sorry. Thank you for not saying anything.
I would love to see you again. You were such the gentleman. I don't usually pinch loaves in my pants. Im actually really cool. If you would like to get together sometime, hit me up.

Now, that's a mental image that will take a while to get rid of. Thanks. :dammit:

tank_monkey
10-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Now, that's a mental image that will take a while to get rid of. Thanks. :dammit:

FUCKING THANKS! OP! :mouse2:

I WAS eating dinner when I read that..... UGH!

Gunner1558
10-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Shit happens.

studmuffin
10-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Buhahahahahahah:joker:

Altarboy
10-04-2013, 09:14 AM
That's hot.

studmuffin
10-04-2013, 10:17 AM
I have heard told that scat is a turn on for a sick few.