PDA

View Full Version : question about another forum

gremlin
10-04-2013, 04:07 PM
So I have been trying to get my account validated over at the fal files for what seems like a month now. Sent several e mails with no response at all.
Anyone happen to know if they are taking new members or something else. I have asked if it was something wrong with my info or app but again no reply. I have a stg kit I want to try to trade off and figure I would get the most interest on that site. Like here I was a member there also just been years since I last logged on.

thank gremlin

L1A1Rocker
10-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Good luck. Jen has really let the place go. They've recently had a bit of a revolt with one of the shit stirring leftist that they refuse to ban. (he actually called for the "murder of all republicans") Several people have left, it's been about a week since I've been there myself. Good luck with your kit. You might try other places than FalFiles.

Hobe Sound AK
10-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I never could get a reply from the Sig Forum's and the Tokarev Forum's as well.

gremlin
10-04-2013, 04:45 PM
well dang. thanks for the info

deth502
10-04-2013, 06:55 PM
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/index.php

TEN-32
10-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Good luck. Jen has really let the place go. They've recently had a bit of a revolt with one of the shit stirring leftist that they refuse to ban. (he actually called for the "murder of all republicans") Several people have left, it's been about a week since I've been there myself. Good luck with your kit. You might try other places than FalFiles.

Huh...

N/A
10-04-2013, 08:19 PM

Huh...

But he keeps going back to DUng to read their stuff while abandoning gun forums.....makes no sense.

L1A1Rocker
10-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Huh...

PM sent.