PDA

View Full Version : WTS: For Sale Beretta 92 A1 in Fantastic Shape in MO

Amsdorf
10-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I've had my Beretta 92A1 for about a year and have thoroughly enjoyed shooting it and doing videos on it, but it is time to pass it along. It has less than 300 rounds through it. It is a very solid handgun, and despite what you hear, it is very accurate and reliable and I've had no malfunctions with it, etc.

Here is the best video I made on it that gives you a chance to see it being used and also close up so you can see how great a condition it is in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVGRte-wUo

PRICE: $530, **INCLUDING** OVERNIGHT SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL. That's a solid price, since it includes the overnight shipping and you, of course, don't pay any taxes, etc. Just your FFL fee.

Terms and conditions:
I accept personal check, money order, cashier's checks. I will hold the payment until it clears into my bank account. I ship, as indicated, via FedEx overnight to your FFL. Shipping ONLY to CONUS. Please allow me up to five business days after payment clears to get it shipped.

It is your responsibility to provide me with a copy of your FFL dealer's license and have him send it to me. He must be willing to receive a firearm from a private party. I do have my FFL/03 C&R license.

Questions? Let me know.

First firm "I'll take it" gets it, but I will put you in a waiting list if buyer falls through.

This is being posted on numerous gun forums so:

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:

BOC1580@GMAIL.COM

I have excellent references on Gunbroker and eBay, happy to supply upon request. A+ seller.