PDA

View Full Version : Would you tell a freind that his wife is cheating and about to leave?

El Duce
09-21-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm kinda in a pickle here. I am not supposed to know this, but I do. There is a long history there. They have been going to conseling, it isn't working. He thinks that it is. She is a nympho, who can't get enough. He is in the Reserve, went away to sex rehab last year. She cheated on him while he was there, and when he was in Iraq for a year. Hell, when I first met them, (six or seven years ago) she hit on me!

Our daughters are close friends, he pretty much used to be my best freind. Till he revealed to me what he was into, kinda changed the picture a little bit.

Well, there it is in a nutshell. His wife tells mine everything, I get bits and peices. I can kind of understand some of his problems. But the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

cciota
09-21-2010, 12:40 PM
In a heartbeat! I have no tolerance for cheaters. If you want to fuck around, don't get married. I booted my ex-wife when I found out she cheated on me. We had some mutual friends that knew she was screwing around and didn't tell me until after I found out for myself. I hated them for it and we are no longer friends. If it so painful to stay in a relationship or your not getting what you want, get divorced then you can screw around all you want.

abpt1
09-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm kinda in a pickle here. I am not supposed to know this, but I do. There is a long history there. They have been going to conseling, it isn't working. He thinks that it is. She is a nympho, who can't get enough. He is in the Reserve, went away to sex rehab last year. She cheated on him while he was there, and when he was in Iraq for a year. Hell, when I first met them, (six or seven years ago) she hit on me!

Our daughters are close friends, he pretty much used to be my best freind. Till he revealed to me what he was into, kinda changed the picture a little bit.

Well, there it is in a nutshell. His wife tells mine everything, I get bits and peices. I can kind of understand some of his problems. But the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

IMO I am of the school of thought that its better to stay out of other peoples bis ....but if he is your "friend" your obligated to tell him...unless she is going to give you drama

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Sounds like a complete mess. Why do people like these have kids?

El Duce
IMO I am of the school of thought that its better to stay out of other peoples bis ....but if he is your "friend" your obligated to tell him...unless she is going to give you drama

He basically DID bust her, she lied her way out of it. At the time he didn't really want to believe what I had to say about it. He is in denial.

Well, the plumber finally called off to Lowes.

Dr. Gonzo GED

Well, there it is in a nutshell. His wife tells mine everything, I get bits and pieces. I can kind of understand some of his problems. But the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.
What is he into that "changed the picture"?

I don't know your friends, so I don't know what's appropriate. But if you value your buddies friendship more than his ladies, than I would consider at least telling him he should confront her.

Of course, without some kind of proof, it could all just blow up in your face. My EX messed up a friendship and couldn't eat at a particular restaurant anymore because she was too stupid to mind her own damn business, and ratted out an acquaintance. Not even over "friends". Just acquaintances. Dumb. I told her not too. She did it anyways. She fucked things up for herself. Dumb.

A relationship like that will come apart on it's own. Sometimes if you involve yourself, you only wind up becoming collateral damage in a war that was never yours to fight.

Other times, you save a friend before things get too nasty. Only you know these people intimately enough to weigh these things in the balance. Is it worth it to you to involve yourself in their breakup?

Those are the pitfalls as I've seen them in my own life, and the lives of my friends. Just mi dos cetavos amigo.

Richard Simmons
09-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Stay clear of them both. IMHO you'll only be telling him what he already knows.

El Duce
09-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Sounds like a complete mess. Why do people like these have kids?

You don't know the half of it!!

It's gonna mess up the daughter if she ever finds out what daddy was into! (nothing illegal, just not your average every day kinky stuff)

These are some people that definately should never have had children. The mother pawns off her kid EVERY opportunity she can! Like last night my wife took her to church so, that she can "Relax" after her session with the counselor.

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Stay clear of them both. IMHO you'll only be telling him what he already knows.

I was going to say this but didn't. These don't sound like healthy, family, people to me, but I don't know them either.

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 01:00 PM
You don't know the half of it!!

It's gonna mess up the daughter if she ever finds out what daddy was into! (nothing illegal, just not your average every day kinky stuff)

These are some people that definately should never have had children. The mother pawns off her kid EVERY opportunity she can! Like last night my wife took her to church so, that she can "Relax" after her session with the counselor.

El Duce, you've always struck me as a really decent guy, it sounds as if for your wife and and you, it's 4th and long with these people. But that's easy for me to say obviously.

elkydriver
09-21-2010, 01:08 PM
methinks steer clear of this one, it has serious potential for the evening news......

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-21-2010, 01:20 PM

Well now you have to tell us! WTF mang?

El Duce
09-21-2010, 01:26 PM
methinks steer clear of this one, it has serious potential for the evening news......

I am begining to think so. Last week, she called at midnight wanting a place to stay. I said no (so did my wife) she was wanting to leave, he was threating to slash tires.

ATAK, Inc.
09-21-2010, 01:37 PM
I am begining to think so. Last week, she called at midnight wanting a place to stay. I said no (so did my wife) she was wanting to leave, he was threating to slash tires.

You and your wife are good people, just be careful, even the gentlest person can snap!!!

BTW, inquiring, and twisted minds are begging to know, what over the top kinky are we talking about?

El Duce
09-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Well now you have to tell us! WTF mang?

OK you beat it out of me. I know that you folks here will never meet them. But, over a year ago, he was acting suspicious. We thought that he was cheating on her. So, his wife follows him out of town, and busts him meeting up with someone.

Shit hit fan. He invites me over one night for beer and to talk. Well, after about a 12 pack he blurts out that he is a full blown transvestite. And into serious bondage. His wife was ok with it in the begining, but after she got "saved" it was not ok with her.

Now this guy is about 6 ft tall, Dr. Army Captan, Army surgeon.

It did kind of blow me away. While he was in "rehab" I kept contact with him. He was away for 30 some days. Afterward he wanted to tell me about his treatment, and how he became that way. ETC. It was a bit too much for me.

With his work and my work schedule, it is difficult to manage my family life, let alone be freinds with others. This did put a strain on our freindship.

Now learning about how many times she has cheated on him, and who with. (people I know) She disgusts me.

But her and my wife are friends as well. This is going to be a mess when it hits. I really don't want to be part of it.

But my wife and I promised each other that we would do what we can do for their daughter.

The guy suffers from ptsd. Is on meds. Border line bi-polar. Has talked to me before about things that he did over seas. It is a fucked up situation.

Kadmos
09-21-2010, 01:38 PM
He is in denial.

Which apparently is where he wants to be.

So let him.

If you tell him, you essentially shame him, that forces his hand to make him do something, which he apparently isn't ready to do.

I would leave it be, sounds like he basically already knows, so let him be free to repair the marriage or end it on his own terms, without feeling like the entire neighbourhood knows.

If you really feel the need to do something talk to his wife, or have your wife do it.

But even then, it's not like there is anything decent to say. The best you can really do for him on that front is to tell her not to get caught.

It's a no win situation.

El Duce
09-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Kadmos, it is a no win situation.

And for those of you that have been to the WV shoots. It is not the Dr. who owned the range.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-21-2010, 01:47 PM
OK you beat it out of me. I know that you folks here will never meet them. But, over a year ago, he was acting suspicious. We thought that he was cheating on her. So, his wife follows him out of town, and busts him meeting up with someone.

Shit hit fan. He invites me over one night for beer and to talk. Well, after about a 12 pack he blurts out that he is a full blown transvestite. And into serious bondage. His wife was ok with it in the begining, but after she got "saved" it was not ok with her.

Now this guy is about 6 ft tall, Dr. Army Captan, Army surgeon.

It did kind of blow me away. While he was in "rehab" I kept contact with him. He was away for 30 some days. Afterward he wanted to tell me about his treatment, and how he became that way. ETC. It was a bit too much for me.

With his work and my work schedule, it is difficult to manage my family life, let alone be freinds with others. This did put a strain on our freindship.

Now learning about how many times she has cheated on him, and who with. (people I know) She disgusts me.

But her and my wife are friends as well. This is going to be a mess when it hits. I really don't want to be part of it.

But my wife and I promised each other that we would do what we can do for their daughter.

The guy suffers from ptsd. Is on meds. Border line bi-polar. Has talked to me before about things that he did over seas. It is a fucked up situation.
Damn, that's a tough one. There really isn't anything you can do to "change" somebody who does that kind of stuff. Trying to repress it only causes those impulses to lash out in other ways due to the frustration and stress of litterally trying to fight ones own nature. It's basically the same as if you tried to be gay. How disgusted and unhappy would you be with your life?

Tell him to move to San Fran. They don't even bat an eyelash at cross dresser there.

And i'd say the realtionship is doomed. You should probably have a sit down with the wife before you drop the bomb on your friend if tha's what you decide to do.

I actually feel sorry for everybody in this situation. Even you man. The best possible outcome would be for them to part ways peacfully. That would require a LOT from both parties though, and things rarely work out that way even in functional relationships.

Richard Simmons
09-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Kadmos, it is a no win situation.

And for those of you that have been to the WV shoots. It is not the Dr. who owned the range.

I'm glad you said something cause when you said "surgeon" he came to mind.

abpt1
09-21-2010, 01:58 PM

. It is a fucked up situation.

IDK thats fucked up but at lest maybe you can help the kid because her parents are lost and are just going to fuck up her life ....

Charliebravo
09-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Wow, Dude! That is fucked up. Sounds to me like you two aren't exactly BFFs anyway so I'd stay out of it. Sounds like you're dealing with a highly medicated, mentally unstable transvestite with military training and a cheating wife. I can think of about 1,000 ways that this could end badly for you and your family if you get involved. I'd tell them both to piss off.

El Duce
09-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Wow, Dude! That is fucked up. Sounds to me like you two aren't exactly BFFs anyway so I'd stay out of it. Sounds like you're dealing with a highly medicated, mentally unstable transvestite with military training and a cheating wife. I can think of about 1,000 ways that this could end badly for you and your family if you get involved. I'd tell them both to piss off.

When he came back from overseas, he drove up to NY to tell this guy next time he talked to his wife, it would be his last.

Ronwicp
09-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I am in the it aint your business boat. I know a lot of things about people that I will never tell anyone else. Its just my nature. Dont get drug into other folks problems because you will find yourself right there in the middle saying "WTF, how did I get here"

AKTexas
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Wow,just when you think things are bad on your end,this pops up and trumps all.

El,all I can say is,stay clear,do not involve yourself in their domestic issues,but standby to swoop in and help the child caught in the middle.Just know that more will come your way in the aftermath of it all.

Charliebravo
09-21-2010, 02:50 PM
When he came back from overseas, he drove up to NY to tell this guy next time he talked to his wife, it would be his last.So, what did the guy say? Did Bluedog kill him or not?:biggrin:

El Duce
09-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Another part of this fucked up story, is their counselor, is ALSO our next door neighbor. All three of our girls play together.

aliceinchains
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM
He is your friend tell him. Let the chips fall where they may. If he is a true friend he will respect you when all the drama is over.

ubersoldate
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
He is your friend tell him. Let the chips fall where they may. If he is a true friend he will respect you when all the drama is over.

yup.
Tell your friend, then batten down the hatches untill it blows over.
Woudl you want him to tell you if the story was reversed?

yankeedog
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Your friends sound like two weirdos.
Its good they got together at least for awhile to keep them from other people some what.
The woman needs to be sold into prostitution and the guy needs shot dead or ran over by a bus.

O.S.O.K.
09-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Well, I probably don't have to say this but number one - get your daughter clear of them. I'm sure that will be hard but you don't want her caught up in the whole mess. That's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe just explain to her that they need room as a family...

And I would just pull back and distance myself from them - you and your wife. He hasn't come to you asking about this has he? If not, he probably doesn't want to know... he caught her and accepted what he had to know was BS.

You could actually make matters worse by telling him.

Man, talk about a Jerry Springer episode.... :(

Arnulf
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
They both sound like a couple of fruitcakes.....I would just not have anything to do with them.....The wife is out whoring around and the husband is in a nuthouse for sex maniacs.:smiley_freak::smiley_freak:

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Or...

...you could bang his wife?:thumbspbig:

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Or...

Dude.

AKTexas
09-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Or...

Okay I laughed at that...But that is not something he needs or even wants to do.She is probably the CDC's worst nightmare and a haven for all kinds of cooter cooties.

El Duce,cover your ass and protect your family first before anything.

El Duce
09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Or...

5 minutes of pleasure would not be worth a lifetime of regret. I had the chance. And trust me....It would not be worth it. There is no other woman out there that is worth losing my wife. The respect of my children. And my dignity.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-21-2010, 08:33 PM
5 minutes of pleasure would not be worth a lifetime of regret. I had the chance. And trust me....It would not be worth it. There is no other woman out there that is worth losing my wife. The respect of my children. And my dignity.
I'm glad you feel that way, because I was totally joking.

Way to be a decent human being there Duce!

...wait...:wondering:

...FIVE MINUTES!?!?!??!?!?:wow:

crapshoot
09-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Damn, that's a tough one. There really isn't anything you can do to "change" somebody who does that kind of stuff. Trying to repress it only causes those impulses to lash out in other ways due to the frustration and stress of litterally trying to fight ones own nature. It's basically the same as if you tried to be gay. How disgusted and unhappy would you be with your life?

Like diaper boy maser

crapshoot
09-21-2010, 08:41 PM

Is she hot? I might lob a cock at her. Just kidding.

Sounds like your "friends" are fucked. Completely. I'd just tell the dude that him and his wife need to sort their shit out and to leave you and your family out of it. Then tell your daughter that her friend killed santa or something so she won't want to hang with her anymore.

AKTexas
09-21-2010, 09:19 PM
:thumbup::lmao3:You are such a ray of sunshine crappy.

Then tell your daughter that her friend killed santa or something so she won't want to hang with her anymore.

samiam
09-21-2010, 09:33 PM
so they voted republican in the last election?

dishman
09-22-2010, 12:40 AM
in a new fucking york minute..and if you dont..you aint a friend...end of discussion!
nothing worse then a mans women backdooring...but that is the way they do things...line up a better arrangement while keeping the security they have till they jump...pussy shit really...but i guess thats life.
oh,and any guy that does a married women or a steady...is no man and should get his ass beat...and on top of that,if the women has that low of a moral bar..rest assured that she will also move on from the guy she is cheating with

Spiderhole
09-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Absolutley tell him! Let him get some facts together before he pulls the rug out. He'll feel better down the line, and certainly thank you for it. Sometimes people need to be shaken. This guys breaking his ass defending our country, and she feels apparently content to walk all over that... she's not only disrespecting him, she's disrespecting all of us. Tell him.

Mark Ducati
09-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Send him an anonymous email (easy to make one up on yahoo)... that is, unless he's saavy enough to back track the ISP.

Else, send him an anonymous letter or leave a note on his car for him to find.

Krupski
09-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Would you tell a friend that his wife is cheating and about to leave?

Depends on your interpretation of the word "friend".

Some people use the word to describe acquaintances or people they have only spoken with but never met.

Others have very few "friends" because their definition of a "friend" is someone they would kill for and someone they would die for. Someone considered an equal to a family member.

If it's the former, keep quiet.

If it's the latter, tell him.

Cypher
09-22-2010, 09:31 AM
If I understand this correctly the guy is a cross dressing, bi-sexual, sex maniac that has messed around with other men and maybe women........ Not that I condone what his wife is doing, she sounds like a whore, but..... am I the only one not supprised that she is cheating on a cross dressing, bi-sexual, sex maniac?

If it were me I would cut and run as peacfully as possible. Do you really want your daughter hanging around a family with nympho whore and a cross dressing, bi-sexual, sex maniac parents? Pray for them, but that doens't mean you have to be friends or sounding boards to them.

I feel sorry for their daughter, one day she will know whats going on and I'm sure it will crush her.

Well, I probably don't have to say this but number one - get your daughter clear of them. I'm sure that will be hard but you don't want her caught up in the whole mess. That's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe just explain to her that they need room as a family...

I agree with this 100%, that is not a good enviroment for your daughter to be around.

El Duce
09-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Interesting and great advice. I never said that he was bi sexual. He assured me that he has never touched another man. (Though his son from a previous marriage is gay). She is the bisexual one. (I know this keeps on getting weirder and weirder). He didn't flaunt his feminie side around in public, or his family.

Cypher
09-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Interesting and great advice. I never said that he was bi sexual. He assured me that he has never touched another man. (Though his son from a previous marriage is gay). She is the bisexual one. (I know this keeps on getting weirder and weirder). He didn't flaunt his feminie side around in public, or his family.

I wouldn't think it would be very common for a guy to love dressing like a woman and not be gay.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I wouldn't think it would be very common for a guy to love dressing like a woman and not be gay.
You would be surprised. The two have actually nothing to do with each other.

Begin a "gay man" has nothing to do with feminization. It has to do with being atracted sexually to men, when you yourself have a johnson. Period.

All you need to do to be a cross dresser is put on clothes meant for the oposite sex. Any of your girlfriends ever wear pants? Are they fags? See what I mean?

Cypher
09-22-2010, 01:04 PM
You would be surprised. The two have actually nothing to do with each other.

Begin a "gay man" has nothing to do with feminization. It has to do with being atracted sexually to men, when you yourself have a johnson. Period.

All you need to do to be a cross dresser is put on clothes meant for the oposite sex. Any of your girlfriends ever wear pants? Are they fags? See what I mean?

Does that make the guy a lesbian when he dresses like a woman? LOL.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Does that make the guy a lesbian when he dresses like a woman? LOL.
I dunno. :gruebel:

I'm a lesbian when I dress like a man.

Big time bro!!!! :thumbsup:

El Duce
09-22-2010, 02:57 PM
He told me that it started when he was 10, because he liked to wear his mom's underwear. After he got out of rehab. He blamed his father (WWII vet) because as a child, his father would berate him and constantly ask him what kind of man he was going to be. So, as a rebellion against his dad, he started wearing womens clothing.

crapshoot
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
He told me that it started when he was 10, because he liked to wear his mom's underwear. After he got out of rehab. He blamed his father (WWII vet) because as a child, his father would berate him and constantly ask him what kind of man he was going to be. So, as a rebellion against his dad, he started wearing womens clothing.

I now rescind my former advice. This guy and his wife sound like so much drama, you can cancel your cable bill and just have them as your daily entertainment.

A military, cross dressing tranny surgeon with a nympho whore wife is so full of win it isn't even funny.

Zygomatic
09-22-2010, 04:58 PM
The daughter is the only innocent here, and the sad part is there is NOTHING you can do to help her. We were in a situation like this at one time, friend of mine was a total fucking idiot and his wife was a fuck-around drunken coke whore who would take on anybody with a dick. They had two daughters who were friends with my kids. We cut all ties for well over a year. Nothing I could do for the kids, they were not mine and I can't help them. I did not want to be faced with the accusations the wife could have made about somebody who was trying to help her kids.

I told my friend the craziness in his life was bleeding into my life (late night drunken calls, strange and dangerous looking people coming around looking for his wife etc...) and I let him sort it out himself. Now I can hang out with him again once in a while. He got rid of her and he and his kids are doing much better.

Protect yourself and your family from these people and stop all communication with them. Sounds like they will sort it out one way or another on their own. It's hard for the first few weeks, screen calls, don't answer the door, whatever, but cut your family off from these nuts.

HDR
09-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I would avoid both the she and he/she.

Charliebravo
09-22-2010, 09:48 PM

Bluedog says it makes him feel pretty......but we all know that he is quite the afficianado of the trouser snake as well.

a-kmanator
09-23-2010, 06:56 AM
I think you need to call Jerry Springer ASAP and get them on the show then see how it pans out.:thumbspbig:

roaddog
09-23-2010, 07:03 AM
This just begs the question....would :bluedog_hit_it::sex012: