PDA

View Full Version : Christie will be the next P.

Paradox
10-22-2013, 08:12 PM
The independents are getting fed up with Obama care, the slow economy and Obama’s lying. So Chris Christie and McCain see an opening. They want to be the front running RINO’s running against Hillary.
They will trash the tea party, and hope to gain the independent vote.
My prediction is Hillary against Christie, with Christie winning.

What say you?

El Laton Caliente
10-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Hell no.

stinker
10-22-2013, 08:24 PM
The last time Buddha went up against a Maoist, Mao won...just sayin.

http://www.theaquarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chris-christie-smiling.jpg
http://www.freevectors.net/files/large/LaughingBuddha.jpg

Paradox
10-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Hell no.

I hope you are right, but we have passed the tipping point. To many takers verses producers.

Helen Keller
10-22-2013, 08:26 PM
high water point....... next step is war

El Laton Caliente
10-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Hillary would win against Christie, the south is not going to turn out for him...

Paradox
10-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Hillary would win against Christie, the south is not going to turn out for him...

You may be right, but Hillary has a D next to her name, Christie has a RINO. Its going to be a fun horse race!!

Ruskiegunlover
10-22-2013, 08:42 PM
I am not going to turn out for him. I swear, I will sit out the next one if they run another pos. I won't VOTE for the downfall of our nation. But I will help fight if the day ever comes.

Helen Keller
10-22-2013, 08:44 PM
she's a cunt

anyone that voted for Barry. wont vote for her .

Altarboy
10-22-2013, 09:15 PM
With millions of Mehicans about to be legalized, we will get lefties from here on out-Dem or Rino.

Schuetzenman
10-22-2013, 09:15 PM

This and I would not vote for the RINO Christie. Just another fucking New England Libtard IMO.

imanaknut
10-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Ballots have already been counted, Hillary won. They used the same programs in Cleveland and Philly in 2012 where Romney got zero votes. Nine precincts in Cleveland and a wopping 59 in Philly, obama-messiah won getting every single vote, Romney got Zero. Somehow I cannot imaging in any precinct any candidate could get zero, but with electronic, no recount possible, stuff happens.

The democrats and their news media have so well shattered the opposition, we will have democrat rule for a long long time, and for one of the few times in my life, I pray that I am wrong.

Right now, the only candidate that could beat having a first "gentleman" in the White House is Hillary herself.

Penguin
10-22-2013, 09:31 PM
I personally don't think another RINO is going to win a general election anytime in the future. There are to many people on the right who are feed up with the RINOs. They would rather sit at home of vote third party then waste their time. Count me among that group. I would not vote for Christie. If it does come down between him and Hitlery I think he loses. If they pass amnesty I think at this point no mater what republican runs they lose. Amnesty could very determine the forseeable elections.

Personally though I don't think Christie will get the R nomination. I think McInsane has a better chance. I really don't have any idea though who will be the R nomination next go around. I doubt it will be either of those two. On the dimocrat side I have to figure it will be Hitlery, she is a shoe in. Then again I though Obama had no chance against her and look where we are at now. The election is a ways away and this time I really think it is to early to tell how things will play out.

I don't think that it looks good for the republicans though unless this Obama care turns out to be a complete nightmare and turns into a referendum on weather or not to repleal it. I don't think that will happen though. Once you start giving out "free" stuff the people will piss and moan when you try to cut it off.

sevlex
10-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Ballots have already been counted, Hillary won. They used the same programs in Cleveland and Philly in 2012 where Romney got zero votes. Nine precincts in Cleveland and a wopping 59 in Philly, obama-messiah won getting every single vote, Romney got Zero. Somehow I cannot imaging in any precinct any candidate could get zero, but with electronic, no recount possible, stuff happens.

The democrats and their news media have so well shattered the opposition, we will have democrat rule for a long long time, and for one of the few times in my life, I pray that I am wrong.

Right now, the only candidate that could beat having a first "gentleman" in the White House is Hillary herself.

That's NOT funny!!

Because it's true.

:coffee:

LAGC
10-22-2013, 09:34 PM
I really hope Brian Schweitzer (former governor of Montana) throws his hat in the ring. He's a moderate, mostly pro-gun Western Democrat who could really bring this country together, representing rural and urban interests alike. He was one of the outspoken speakers at the 2012 Dem convention, just like Obama was in 2004 which got his name out there and had people take notice. I doubt he'd nominate any anti-gun SCOTUS picks, so that could be critical as I'm sure Scalia and/or Thomas WILL be retiring within the next 7 years, if they even make it through the rest of Obama's term.

We don't need another fucking dynasty of Bush or Clinton in there again. Hillary has enough baggage of her own. We need some fresh blood.

And Christie is just an opportunistic hack. He'll fellate whichever side can gain him political leverage, just like he did Obama during Hurricane Sandy one week before the election.

NAPOTS
10-22-2013, 09:35 PM
If its hillary vs christie ill hold my vote or vote third party

AKM
10-23-2013, 02:21 AM
Rush has talked about this extensively. The Democrats have convinced the Republicans that winning the Independent Vote is the way to win. Romney won Independents by 8 points but he also got 3 million fewer votes than McCain did. That means that if the shithead Republicans nominate another RINO for 2016, we will lose again. The lesson to take away from Romney's loss is to get your base to turn out first and foremost!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

coppertales
10-23-2013, 09:54 AM
This and I would not vote for the RINO Christie. Just another fucking New England Libtard IMO.

Same here.............................................. ......................chris3

Sherman
10-23-2013, 10:12 AM
The media will pick who the candidates will be and people will vote for them. Period. Change the media.......change the country.

CigarGuy
10-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Radio report said there was a fundraiser for Hillary(sans Hillary) at a popular restaurant in Tampa last night
and 200 turned out.
Report was that they weren't as enamored with Hillary as they were with "it's time a woman was President"
So, there you have it. The sheeple have spoken.

Cypher
10-23-2013, 10:47 AM
If the GOP produces another RHINO then I feel that it is high time for another party, it will be painful for many years while the new party gets a foot hold and completely pushes out the Republican party but in the end it's better than letting a RHINO Republican party continue like it has.

The fact is a large part of this country is conservative and I am tired of them not being represented by the party that is supposedly conservative.

There can only be a two party voting system, any move to a third party over time will take a while and guarantee dim victories for years to come but if it gets to the point there is barely a difference between R and D then it is moot anyways I guess.

Maybe a mass exodus away from the Republican party to a third party would work in only a few election cycles but it would have to be a big move from conservatives across the board.

LAGC
11-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Damn, after looking at yesterday's exit poll returns: Christie's landslide victory included winning 57%(!) of the women vote. A majority of Hispanics. A whopping 30% of Democrats.

This could be his potential vice presidential running mate, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez(R):

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/last-night-got-first-look-152351228.html

Christie/Martinez 2016? That could put several blue states in play... stealing both the Hispanic and women vote from the Dems.

Goodman
11-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Report was that they weren't as enamored with Hillary as they were with "it's time a woman was President"
So, there you have it. The sheeple have spoken.

So now our candidates are defined by gender, race, ethnicity etc. and "issues" are just baggage that comes with our favored warm body.
It just keeps getting better!

Sherman
11-06-2013, 09:12 PM
The media will decide who will be the next president. The people do not have a say anymore

davepool
11-06-2013, 09:23 PM
The media will decide who will be the next president. The people do not have a say anymore

Seems like that's the it works anymore, fuck, the elections 3 years away and predictions are already being offered.

Phil125
11-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Look we just need the guy in the office. If Christie/Martinez can win I'm all for it.

As long as Cruz and the boyz make him tow the line I think it would be ok.

stinker
11-06-2013, 10:16 PM
fuck, the elections 3 years away and predictions are already being offered.

Which is why i'm mostly ignoring all the speculation and blathering of the media talking head types.

In national politics 3 years is a very long time. Nobody knows who is going to be running yet and the last i checked most of the media can't seem to get it right reporting on stories AFTER the fact, so how in the hell are they suddenly going to pull off a Nostradamus maneuver and accurately predict that Mr.5 by 5 is going to cross the Potomac?

The media is completely full of shit and listening to them desperately trying to fill a 24 hour news cycle is bad for your mental health.

Ruskiegunlover
11-06-2013, 10:28 PM
You go ahead and vote for a rhino ticket if it makes you feel better. I am fast approaching the point I would rather do other things. I will not vote for the destruction of my morals and ideals, my beliefs. I will not vote for the fat fuck in new jersey who flip flps like kerry did 9 years ago.....

I am either voting for a CONSERVATIVE, AMERICAN or a AMERICAN libertarian. Fuck republicans if they do this again.

Oswald Bastable
11-06-2013, 10:38 PM
The last time Buddha went up against a Maoist, Mao won...just sayin.

So you're saying; "He fought the Mao and the Mao won?"

LAGC
11-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Well, one thing's for sure...

http://i.tinyuploads.com/e8AtdO.png

You can't judge a book by its appearances. A lot of folks like to make fun of Christie's weight, but it would appear voters really don't give a damn any more.

They say that William Howard Taft (who had to get a plus-sized bathtub installed in the White House to support his girth) only won because it was the pre-media days, before everyone judged on appearances.

It would appear those days may be over.

AKM
11-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Anyone curious as to why the dums are not feeling to bad about a Christy win?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Aggressive Perfector
11-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Fuck that cunt Billary, and Fuck Chris Christie. I'll vote Rand Paul or Libertarian. That's it. I'm sick of trying to choose between two parties that do nothing but fuck this country up.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-07-2013, 04:23 AM
You can't judge a book by its appearances. A lot of folks like to make fun of Christie's weight, but it would appear voters really don't give a damn any more.

I care. The man is a pig. It shows he not only lacks self control and discipline but he's also privileged to degree that it is literally unhealthy.

He has no understanding of what it is to live without excess and thus is completely disconnected from a reality of diminishing resources that affects more and more Americans every day.

Taft was also a pig in an era of rigged elections.

Justin
11-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't think we'll have to worry about Christie, he'll probably die from a heart attack or something before the presidential election comes. Of course with that logic, Michael Moore should have died a long time ago too. But if he somehow does manage to survive in 2016, I sure as hell won't be voting for that fat motherfucker.

Cypher
11-07-2013, 05:42 PM
The problem is the GOP and how it handles primaries. The same thing happens that happens with a dim, a republican conservative and a libertarian or third party conservative, it splits the vote so when the primaries has a few good conservatives and one stupid rhino chances are the rhino will get the vote because people split their vote between a few good conservatives.

I wish we could tell the GOP to pound sand and figure out our own primary process.

Penguin
11-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Anyone curious as to why the dums are not feeling to bad about a Christy win?

Nope I know exactly why. It's the same reason the media and LAGC seem to like him so much.

AKM
11-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Nope I know exactly why. It's the same reason the media and LAGC seem to like him so much.

We have a winner!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

stinker
11-08-2013, 12:36 AM
So you're saying; "He fought the Mao and the Mao won?"

Sorta, but Mao shot the sheriff and then indoctrinated the deputy.

Poor tubby never had a chance really.

blacksheep
11-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Sorry can't vote for a guy who blew Barry.

mrkalashnikov
11-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Every time I see that fat f#ck Christie on tv or the net I'm reminded of something my mother was fond of saying: "If you don't have any respect for yourself, how can you have respect for anyone else?"

jet3534
11-08-2013, 05:29 PM
I really hope Brian Schweitzer (former governor of Montana) throws his hat in the ring. He's a moderate, mostly pro-gun Western Democrat who could really bring this country together, representing rural and urban interests alike. He was one of the outspoken speakers at the 2012 Dem convention, just like Obama was in 2004 which got his name out there and had people take notice. I doubt he'd nominate any anti-gun SCOTUS picks, so that could be critical as I'm sure Scalia and/or Thomas WILL be retiring within the next 7 years, if they even make it through the rest of Obama's term.

We don't need another fucking dynasty of Bush or Clinton in there again. Hillary has enough baggage of her own. We need some fresh blood.

And Christie is just an opportunistic hack. He'll fellate whichever side can gain him political leverage, just like he did Obama during Hurricane Sandy one week before the election.

You have actually had two recent posts that make sense & I agree with.

jet3534
11-08-2013, 05:31 PM
So now our candidates are defined by gender, race, ethnicity etc. and "issues" are just baggage that comes with our favored warm body.
It just keeps getting better!

When are we going to have a pro white candidate?