PDA

View Full Version : .....not doing the Triptothane for Thanksgiving this year !

printerman
11-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Every couple of years we skip the turkey dinner for Thanksgiving and have it for Christmas instead ! We always give thanks to Almighty God and enjoy the meal in other ways .....this year we're fixing Porterhouse steaks !!! We don't eat steak but a few times a year (maybe once this year) , so a good steak fixed just right will be something to be thankful for ! We all love the tradition that Thanksgiving provides , but that meal can be at another time. None of us in my family refer to Thanksgiving as "Turkey Day" because we believe the premise for the Day is good !!! We also don't run to the stores on "Black Friday" !! (a day of greed and thoughtless gift choices ) .....but that's us , we select according to the person , not what's expensive and trendy !

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Sound pretty tasty!

paulo
11-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Every couple of years we skip the turkey dinner for Thanksgiving and have it for Christmas instead ! We always give thanks to Almighty God and enjoy the meal in other ways .....this year we're fixing Porterhouse steaks !!! We don't eat steak but a few times a year (maybe once this year) , so a good steak fixed just right will be something to be thankful for ! We all love the tradition that Thanksgiving provides , but that meal can be at another time. None of us in my family refer to Thanksgiving as "Turkey Day" because we believe the premise for the Day is good !!! We also don't run to the stores on "Black Friday" !! (a day of greed and thoughtless gift choices ) .....but that's us , we select according to the person , not what's expensive and trendy !

I agree with the last sentence

l921428x
11-11-2013, 06:26 AM
good I am glad that some save it for remembrance. I personally do not eat Turkey because of the stuff you spelled. I truly dislike the way it makes me feel. Don't get me wrong I will eat everything else in the house
no Turkey.