PDA

View Full Version : Damn foreigners

Krupski
11-12-2013, 09:40 AM
OK, in case you don't know, my employer is a University. My office is in a large 3 room teaching lab that can handle 48 students at one time.

My office is at one end of the 3 room string.

There are two "Arab" students right now finishing up some missed lab work in the lab room FURTHEST away from me. Not sure which country, but they look Iraqi or Afghani or something like that... typical greasy skin, black hair and beard muzzies.

(sorta look like this)
http://www.digivill.net/%7Eiirg/madislam.jpg

Now, here's the problem: I can smell them in my office with the door closed!

It's hard to describe the smell. It's sort of a combination of sweat, musty socks and garlic.

Why should I have to endure this stench? Even more so, why should other students have to do their labs RIGHT NEXT to this stench? They pay big bucks for tuition and have to deal with this???

This isn't the first time. Years ago I was supposed to take a telephone out of a classroom being used for new student orientation and take it to be repaired. The room had probably 30 or so foreign students it (a mix of Chinese, Arabs and Indian (India indian)).

I could smell the room before I even got there. When I opened the door, the stench made me reel backward and I closed the door and walked away (didn't take the phone).

How the person doing the orientation (a white American female) could stand to be in there I have no idea.

WTF is wrong with these people? As far as I know, America has soap and water. It's not all that hard to take a fucking BATH once and a while.

It should be illegal for them to be here in that condition. There is NO excuse and no reason for subjecting everyone to such a stench.

Damn!

(OK rant off). Now excuse me, I'm going to go for a walk (a long walk) and hope they're gone by the time I return.

sevlex
11-12-2013, 09:45 AM
The funny thing is they probably think YOU smell strange.

:naughty:

Krupski
11-12-2013, 09:55 AM
The funny thing is they probably think YOU smell strange.

:naughty:

Well, I shower every morning. I don't use shampoo... I wash everything including my hair (buzz cut) with "Irish Spring" green soap.

If I have any smell, it's a mild leftover of Irish Spring.

If Uday and Qusay over there in the lab don't like Irish Spring, they can go fuck themselves and go back to their own shithole country (and take their bombs with them).

skorpion
11-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Now you know what I, and every other M.E. vet, had to endure for months at a time. ;)

Imagine searching the sweaty sons-of-bitches for weapons. We weren't issued gas masks and MOPP suits for nothing!

Gunner1558
11-12-2013, 11:48 AM
They do definitely have an "air" about them!

FunkyPertwee
11-12-2013, 11:56 AM
I went to a mosque two weeks ago for a "diversity" project for school.

Everyone was pretty friendly, but it was hot and sweaty in that place. Its a big square building in the ghetto downtown, with no A/C in Charleston SC. It got fucking miserable.

And the girl students had to enter through the back door, wear these big scarves to cover their heads, and sit behind a fold out dividing wall that separated the men from the women.

Oh, and apparently your not supposed to step in front of anyone while they're praying or it pisses everyone off. Something about standing in front of them stops their transmission from reaching Mecca. They really ought to invest in a satellite so they can aim somewhere else.

Krupski
11-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Now you know what I, and every other M.E. vet, had to endure for months at a time. ;)

Imagine searching the sweaty sons-of-bitches for weapons. We weren't issued gas masks and MOPP suits for nothing!

There's a difference between "sweat" and the hideous stench coming off these kids.

When I'm busting my ass working on a car in the middle of summer, I'm no spring flower. But sweat or even a few-days-without-a-bath smell isn't as bad as this.

The smell is suffocating. It literally makes me feel like an old sock is jammed down my windpipe

P.S. They're gone now. Traces of the odor linger, but it's 1000% better than it was.

Krupski
11-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I went to a mosque two weeks ago for a "diversity" project for school.

Fuck diversity.

Krupski
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM

You guys deserve the MOH for enduring that stench.

FunkyPertwee
11-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Fuck diversity.

I like diversity.

Diversity is what gives us so many hair, bush, and eye color options here in the USA.

If we had homogeneity we'd all be brown by now.

Cypher
11-12-2013, 02:41 PM
We have some Indian guys in our office and never had any problems, when they heat up lunch there is a strong curry/garlic smell but they are clean and clean cut.

Are the ME guys towel heads, as in they have long hair and wrap it up in a towel? If so that could be where the stench comes from. Apparently they don't wash their hair all that often, pretty disgusting IMO. Yeah maybe a few hundred years ago when it was a much bigger job to get bath water and warm it up and wash yourself off, but today....... just downright lazy.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
I've heard in some countries it's customary to not bathe often. Something to do with people washing after sex, so if you're clean all the time you must be a whore.

El Laton Caliente
11-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Most of the Arabs NEVER bath. They wipe clean with body oil as the Koran proscribed method of cleaning. It does not remove all the body order. That is why scented oils were and are prized in the ME. Lessor classes only oil clean maybe once a week or less while the higher cast/class will do so daily.

FunkyPertwee
11-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Muslims have to wash their hands and feet before prayer. Besides that they don't seem super hygienic. The arab ones I mean.

Did I mention I saw a city cop in their praying?

FunkyPertwee
11-12-2013, 04:07 PM
We have some Indian guys in our office and never had any problems, when they heat up lunch there is a strong curry/garlic smell but they are clean and clean cut.

Indian food rocks!

Jasmine rice with curry and tandoori chicken.... God its good stuff.

Kadmos
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Muslims (and Jews) are obligated to wash their hands several times a day, and bathe at least once per week. Cleanliness is a big part of both traditions. But still lacking compared to the modern western custom of showering every day. Which of course nearly all Jews and most Muslims living in western cultures do nowadays.

Actually in Europe during several time periods Christians chose not to wash too often, lest they be suspected of being Jews.

Most Christian sects don't have any sort of religious bathing obligation, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the men were Christian Arabs, somewhat newly arrived, who haven't yet picked up western custom.

Personally, and I'm assuming you are far older than them, I would try to find the right moment to take them aside and give them a bit of "fatherly" advice, perhaps in a somewhat jesting manner to let them know they passed "ripe" some time back, and they need to hit the showers.

On a side note, seems to me this time of year alot of people start to let that slip, decide they aren't sweating like they were during the summer, that their clothing isn't getting as dirty, and start skipping a day or so of showering or clothes washing. It's real easy to get used to your own smell and not notice what is making other people's eyes water ;)

alismith
11-12-2013, 06:14 PM
I think a rather subtle hint is in order. Have all the other students don gas masks when they enter the room (even the teacher). And before they arrive to class, have someone put a cake of soap and toilet paper in their seats.) Maybe they might take the hint....

(Okay, that's not too subtle, but it would get the point across.)

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Who the hell needs a religious doctrine to tell them to wash their ass daily?

That shit ain't an excuse!

Schuetzenman
11-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Not a lot of water in a desert. Seriously though, these clowns are probably trying to learn how to make better chemical bombs to blow up the infidels with. Why the fuck the Gov lets these fuckers in here is beyond my ability to comprehend!

El Duce
11-12-2013, 08:20 PM
The foreigners that I mostly work with are Asian. 20-24 year old women. They bathe. And for the most part are away from home for the first time. Geeze. Sometimes I wish that I was single.

stinker
11-12-2013, 10:11 PM
It's hard to describe the smell. It's sort of a combination of sweat, musty socks and garlic.

Too much curry in their diet excreting through their sweat pores compounded by shitty bathing habits.

You should smell their homes if you think that classroom is bad...
Tag along with someone doing some kind of home service or delivery that requires you to go inside some time.
Ya aint smelled shit yet son, trust me.

Kadmos
11-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Too much curry in their diet excreting through their sweat pores compounded by shitty bathing habits.

You should smell their homes if you think that classroom is bad...
Tag along with someone doing some kind of home service or delivery that requires you to go inside some time.
Ya aint smelled shit yet son, trust me.

Only on this forum does a guy named "stinker" give out tips on how to gain entrance into smelly people's homes ;)

Sorry man, couldn't resist :)

LAGC
11-12-2013, 11:59 PM
WTF is wrong with these people? As far as I know, America has soap and water. It's not all that hard to take a fucking BATH once and a while.

C'mon, Krup. Invite them home with you and show them how a real American takes a shower. You could even soap their backs for them.

How are they supposed to ever assimilate if no one leads by example? ;)

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-13-2013, 10:07 AM
C'mon, Krup. Invite them home with you and show them how a real American takes a shower. You could even soap their backs for them.

How are they supposed to ever assimilate if no one leads by example? ;)
You first. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Krupski
11-13-2013, 01:13 PM
I like diversity.

Diversity is what gives us so many hair, bush, and eye color options here in the USA.

If we had homogeneity we'd all be brown by now.

Of course. That's not what I meant (and you know it).

I meant "politically correct" diversity... as in getting together in a group hug and everyone sings together "you're OK, I'm OK, we're all OK" kind of crap, as well as expecting Americans to cow-tow to foreigners, put up bi-lingual signs in THEIR language and they call it "tolerance" and "diversity".

<slap>

Krupski
11-13-2013, 01:14 PM

How are they supposed to ever assimilate if no one leads by example? ;):flip-bird:

stinker
11-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Only on this forum does a guy named "stinker" give out tips on how to gain entrance into smelly people's homes ;)

Sorry man, couldn't resist :)

Well it does grant me a certain de facto implication of credible expertise on the subject matter... :naughty:

FunkyPertwee
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Of course. That's not what I meant (and you know it).

I meant "politically correct" diversity... as in getting together in a group hug and everyone sings together "you're OK, I'm OK, we're all OK" kind of crap, as well as expecting Americans to cow-tow to foreigners, put up bi-lingual signs in THEIR language and they call it "tolerance" and "diversity".

<slap>

Well in that case I like cultural diversity too.

Nobeard
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
;)

The 'diplomacy skills' you learned in prison don't really work well on the outside.

Thought you would have figured that out by now...

El Laton Caliente
11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
The foreigners that I mostly work with are Asian. 20-24 year old women. They bathe. And for the most part are away from home for the first time. Geeze. Sometimes I wish that I was single.

If you've never had an Asian babe give you a bath and massage...