PDA

View Full Version : Some people need a one way trip to a swamp!

AKM
11-28-2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/27/ohio-man-using-a-scheme-to-snatch-up-abandoned-houses-thats-so-absurd-its-scary-to-think-its-actually-working/

A Springdale, Ohio, family was shocked when they returned from a visit to a dying relative to find that a stranger had moved into their house and changed the locks – and even more shocked to learn that the intruder may have the law on his side.

ltorlo64
11-28-2013, 09:58 AM
There has to be much more to that story that is being reported. If not, the guy should be arrested for breaking and entering each time he does this. That is what doesn't make sense to me. If the story is true as written, when I and my wife go to the store he could come in, change the locks, and claim ownership. I am positive it does not work that way.

Altarboy
11-28-2013, 10:55 AM
One way to deal with that is to simply not alert the authorities....."spider caught a fly". I mean in a world where that is allowed, what other recourse would you have?

AKM
11-28-2013, 12:37 PM
One way to deal with that is to simply not alert the authorities....."spider caught a fly". I mean in a world where that is allowed, what other recourse would you have?I agree with your sentiments totally. If one knows that a squatter has taken over your house, and the authorities will not do anything, well, accidents can and do happen! LMAO

Schuetzenman
11-28-2013, 06:49 PM
That prick needs to be shot dead to send a message!