PDA

View Full Version : Ah,..........thats better.

El Jefe
12-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Heh, I told you the decadence and debauchery couldn't be held at bay forever. ;)

Sitting here, surfing the net, enjoying an Epi-2 and a glass of 4-Roses small batch. Yep, its all good.

http://s15.postimg.org/nfk8c9jwr/Sumbitch.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

So, whats up your way?

silentkilla
12-13-2013, 05:57 PM
i see your back to your old ways there buddy.....:wootrock:

El Jefe
12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
i see your back to your old ways there buddy.....:wootrock:

Ayup! Was just a matter of time I suppose. :)

silentkilla
12-13-2013, 07:17 PM
well i'll be i see we have something in common. the only deceint stogie i can find down here are Epi-2's. smoking one myself with a pour of johnny walker. and a ocasionally sip of shine..... lol. my buddies gone to pick up dinner and we are having scallops, claim strips and fried oysyers.

El Jefe
12-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Scallops, clams and oysters, hell yeah! That sounds great, my man. ;)

silentkilla
12-13-2013, 09:20 PM
yeah were havin claim strips....... lmao.. yeah one to many sips of the shine brother!

El Jefe
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
yeah were havin claim strips....... lmao.. yeah one to many sips of the shine brother!

Hopefully tomorrow isn't a school day. ;)

silentkilla
12-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Hopefully tomorrow isn't a school day. ;)

sure an't! got a buddy who owns some land down here were i'm working and i'm going to let the 308 eat tomarrow.... it's awfully hungry. lmao... not a good time for white tail deer tomarrow bro!!

silentkilla
12-13-2013, 11:31 PM
I do need to get back home and take care of a few things. wife being number one. and a certain friend on here that i owe some 38 spc.to so i can get some descent stogie's from. and 3 hunting that big son of a bitch on my property that i haven't got a good shot on for 3 years.... yeah he's about 5 and half years old and it's time to drop him if my son don't get him first!

TEN-32
12-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Glad to see you are back to your old tricks there Jeffy. Someone once said there are two things that are certain...death and taxes. I think there is a third....Bourbon is always a sure thing. :cool1:
:thumbup:
SK, I hear ya.

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 09:43 AM
I do need to get back home and take care of a few things. wife being number one. and a certain friend on here that i owe some 38 spc.to so i can get some descent stogie's from. and 3 hunting that big son of a bitch on my property that i haven't got a good shot on for 3 years.... yeah he's about 5 and half years old and it's time to drop him if my son don't get him first!

Dang, at 5 1/2 years old, he should be an ox by now. Oh, and a smart one to boot!

Good luck with him! :)

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Glad to see you are back to your old tricks there Jeffy. Someone once said there are two things that are certain...death and taxes. I think there is a third....Bourbon is always a sure thing. :cool1:
:thumbup:
SK, I hear ya.

Yep, when in doubt, break out the bourbon! ;)

I was in kind of a festive mood yesterday. Bought the wife the biggest poinsettia I could fine and sent my Mom some Christmas money. :)

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 10:20 AM
well i sit the for as long as i could till it started puoring rain on my ass... all i seen were three does. Doe season opens tomarrow so maybe i'll atleast get one of them while i can hunt down here.

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Dang, at 5 1/2 years old, he should be an ox by now. Oh, and a smart one to boot!

Good luck with him! :)

i've got his sheds at my dads house from the past 4 years. was going to take him when he was 31/2 to 4 years of age but never could get a clean shot on him. maybe i'll luck up this year if i ever make it back home to hunt....jeez

TEN-32
12-14-2013, 10:33 AM
sent my Mom some Christmas money. :)

Shit...you have my address...:madnoel::lool:

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Shit...you have my address...:madnoel::lool:

:slap:

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 03:07 PM
i've got his sheds at my dads house from the past 4 years. was going to take him when he was 31/2 to 4 years of age but never could get a clean shot on him. maybe i'll luck up this year if i ever make it back home to hunt....jeez

And with each passing year he gets smarter and more wary.

Hopefully you'll bag him before he starts to decline. :prayer:

FunkyPertwee
12-14-2013, 03:14 PM
The title of this thread reminded me of Duke Nukem 3D. "Ah..... much better."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij8r7nEFK7w

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 03:35 PM
And with each passing year he gets smarter and more wary.

Hopefully you'll bag him before he starts to decline. :prayer:

hope so brother! he's only a massive 10 point with crab clawed browtines...this year. last year he was a good deer but you ought to see some of the summer trail cam pics i got of him with velvet on his antlers! nice freaking deer! if i ever get back home i'll post some of them, or hopefully one with my rifle on him with me setting behind him holding his head up!!! that would be better one.

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 04:20 PM
hope so brother! he's only a massive 10 point with crab clawed browtines...this year. last year he was a good deer but you ought to see some of the summer trail cam pics i got of him with velvet on his antlers! nice freaking deer! if i ever get back home i'll post some of them, or hopefully one with my rifle on him with me setting behind him holding his head up!!! that would be better one.

Heck, that sounds like a wall hanger to me. :)

Now go choot em!

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 04:31 PM
got to get done with the piping down here at the army depot first.. supposed to have already been home long ago but they keep adding work. which is not a bad thing but i miss home.

TEN-32
12-14-2013, 05:42 PM
got to get done with the piping down here at the army depot first.. supposed to have already been home long ago but they keep adding work. which is not a bad thing but i miss home.

Damn dude, git your ass home for Christmas!

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 05:48 PM
bad thing is we did not get to go home for thanksgiving and there only giving us 2 days off for christmas. christmas eve and day. maybe then i can get your shit mailed out to you for youe christmas brother and then i can focus on family and getting that big ten point thats gave me alot of sleepless nights in the past.....lmao

El Jefe
12-14-2013, 09:35 PM

I've got like 5 cousins that are pipeline welders. Two of them work primarily outside of the country and the others work in Texas.

I've got another cousin who is a bridge builder. He's the foreman for a crew that drives pilings. He works all over. He just finished working on a railroad bridge in the Kansas City area and now is on a job in Oklahoma.

All these goobers make decent money, but are seldom home. With a couple of them thats probably good. ;)

Oh, also, theres a big pipeline being put in just north of here. From what I can see they're just to the east of Moberly, over the summer they were west of Thomas Hill. I'm not sure if its a gas line or what, but its fairly big, going by the size of the trench they've been excavating.

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 09:44 PM
we mainly do gas plants, oil refineries, and chemical plants. we are running natural gas and cooling water piping down here now. then after this we have to rebuild a furnace at the solutia plant in oxford Al. about 15 miles from were i'm at now so another freaking 3 to 4 months away from home when christmas is over with.... yay!!!!

silentkilla
12-14-2013, 09:46 PM
yeah you do make a decent living doing this kind of work but you have to stay gone away from your family all the time and you miss alot. last year i cleared a little over 130k but you don't hardly do anything but work brother. it gets old.

TEN-32
12-15-2013, 08:38 AM
I've been moving back to pipes lately. This morning I enjoyed some Cornell & Diehl Billy Bud in my Ben Wade Calabash with my coffee.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/854/bir8.jpg