PDA

View Full Version : My great-grandma used to tell this story about what happened to "Child Molesters" back in the day.

was_peacemaker
12-14-2013, 05:43 PM
I got this story from my mother, grandmother, aunts, and second cousins. They said my granny told this story of when she was a little girl in the 1890's in north central North Carolina. What happened was she was working in the tobacco fields when they heard a little girl scream in the woods. Turned out it was two guys raping a four year old girl. My granny and her friends went and got their fathers. To make a long story short the law was scared of the locals and gave the two rapist over. She said the two rapist hung off tree's for a week outside of the community with warning signs on them to any travelers passing through, to what would happen to "rapist and molesters".

What happened to those days? Now a days these perv's only get a slap on the wrist and get jailed in isolation. I think if they handed them back over to the people...then the rate of sexual abuse against minors would drop drastically.

Helen Keller
12-14-2013, 05:51 PM
I ran into a guy in his late 70's awhile back who was "Paid" by families/investors to take care of these type of 'people' before or after they got out of jail.

Karmas a motherfucker, just remember that.

In jail if they aren't beat up/harassed they get "extorted" .

Dan Morris
12-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Happy endings!
Dan

Schuetzenman
12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
So it should be for all such people and Democrats!

tank_monkey
12-15-2013, 01:29 AM
What happened to those days? Now a days these perv's only get a slap on the wrist and get jailed in isolation. I think if they handed them back over to the people...then the rate of sexual abuse against minors would drop drastically.

So if I get pissed off at you and bear false witness and lie that you did such things, would you be in such a hurry for the good ole' days of Vigilante justice?

Being someone who has been accused of stuff I never did (ex friends and worse.....EX GIRLFRIENDS ..... I can only imagine what pissed off Ex Wives will say about you that's untrue just to see you fucked over), I know better than to let people's EMOTIONS rule the day. OF course we all want REAL perpetrators punished, but No one wants to be the innocent guy who has been falsely accused. No one.

FunkyPertwee
12-15-2013, 02:32 AM
So if I get pissed off at you and bear false witness and lie that you did such things, would you be in such a hurry for the good ole' days of Vigilante justice?

Being someone who has been accused of stuff I never did (ex friends and worse.....EX GIRLFRIENDS ..... I can only imagine what pissed off Ex Wives will say about you that's untrue just to see you fucked over), I know better than to let people's EMOTIONS rule the day. OF course we all want REAL perpetrators punished, but No one wants to be the innocent guy who has been falsely accused. No one.

Very true.

We need to remember that there was no "good old days". You may be nostalgic for the times you grew up in, but when looking at it objectively there really were no good old days.

I hear about how much better gun rights were in the past, but where were yall's concealed carry permits? You didn't have any because thats a new development. Now could you imagine going without your CWP?

And I'm not into white guilt but come on. It took almost 200 years to get from the Declaration of Independence to full citizenship for blacks.

l921428x
12-15-2013, 02:45 AM
yeah. I openly giggle when I hear someone speak of the good old days. I never experienced a/c until I was 15.

mrkalashnikov
12-15-2013, 05:18 PM
There used to be a member here who designed & sold t-shirts with a guy emblazoned on them wearing a ski mask & holding a pistol. The slogan read, Execute Child Molesters. Don't remember his screen name. :gruebel:

rshaneck2002
12-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Yeah well, this modern PC country we have now sucks., victim no rights, asshole crook all the rights in the world. Like i have said before, what used to be right is now wrong, and what used to be wrong is now right, the country and world has flipped a 180. These days they try to tell me what Dad and G-pa taught me was wrong? I am 60 and i don't buy this BS for one damn second. And speaking of AC all we ever had growing up was small round desk fans and felt damn lucky, Black dial phone 1 and 1 black and white TV in the living room and you were dads remote, change the channel boy. I will never forget the first time i saw a color TV with the NBC peacock spread across it and Ed Sullivan on Sunday night, after Walt Disney. Walter Cronkite nightly news., and the first Prez i ever saw on TV was IKE, just once, then Kennedy damn near lived on the box. My mom of 80 lives with me and my wife and when i talk about it she says i was spoiled back then, then she starts talking about "Flash Gordon" on the radio, she says those where the days.

Helen Keller
12-15-2013, 08:42 PM
There used to be a member here who designed & sold t-shirts with a guy emblazoned on them wearing a ski mask & holding a pistol. The slogan read, Execute Child Molesters. Don't remember his screen name. :gruebel:

crap

cant remember, I still find one of those stickers in my closet once in awhile , I think he sold AK shirts too.

Full Otto
12-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Gun Papa

http://i41.tinypic.com/zj77fm.jpg

El Duce
12-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Gun Papa

http://i41.tinypic.com/zj77fm.jpg

Yep. I have one of the shirts.

Schuetzenman
12-16-2013, 08:49 PM
I think the main point to take away is that child molesters were killed. Using today's level of technology in the form of DNA testing, if there was a rape there will be DNA of some sort on the victim. Conviction won't hinge on She said He raped her like would of happened 30 years ago. Unless your OJ and the DNA matches, then it was planted.